Josh leyva

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's pretty obvious Josh still cares way too much about what other people think of him. "Judgemental" people that is. But it makes no sense to advertise and talk about Hanes underwear if you're only going to show yourself wearing that underwear for one whole second.

Cause for this entire short clip he talked about comfortable underwear while putting his clothes on, and then modeling his clothes off.

That would be like advertising comfortable socks while wearing shoes, and then modeling the shoes on camera Instead of the comfortable socks.

Reactions: gr8tu and Kosisisi

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s a 34 yr old man. If he hasn’t shown anything by now chances are he never will. Not that he has too. Just saying
Same point that I made in an earlier post. As far as my comment about the underwear clip, it has nothing to do with him showing it all and more of it, but only what makes sense for the idea of the clip.

If your advertising a piece of clothing and using yourself as the model, then that's exactly what people need to see. Is you wearing that piece of clothing uncovered, and especially for more than just one second.

I'm also not one of those people who's sitting around year after year waiting for Josh to start an onlyfans and hope that he'll create a bunch of jerk off videos. But just as I said in an earlier post just because that's what's on people's minds, doesn't mean that's what Josh is thinking of or wanting to do.