Josh leyva

Justfeeling

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You do realize everyone has an opinion. Neither yours or anyone else’s is FACTS . Nobody on this thread is within his inner circle or even in his skin . So you’re not wrong for having an opinion. But perpetuating an opinion as fact because YOURE OFFENDED . Sounds like a you problem
People don’t choose who their family is. Having gay family members doesn’t mean someone is or isn’t homophobic. There are parents that don’t accept their gay sons/daughters. As a lgbtq person u should know that. That’s like the I have a black friend excuse. In my opinion the characters were offensive and homophobic. What’s offensive and homophobic is subjective to an extent. Just cause u don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I’m wrong for having my opinion.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It makes me sick how he never capitalized off of his good looks and beautiful ass
I think it's because when he first started out he spent so much time trying to be like everyone else on social media, that was one part of it that slipped through the cracks for him.

We also have to remember no matter if it's Josh or anyone else, just because that's what's on our minds, sitting around hoping and wishing year after year, doesn't mean that's what these hot guys are thinking about doing now or ever.

As much as it sucks, we can't see and have them all in those ways. No matter if it's hot guys on social media, random hot guys we always see at the gym, or people we know personally. There are at least 5 guys I wanna see completely naked and jerking off but the reality is I know it will never happen.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It makes me sick how he never capitalized off of his good looks and beautiful ass
Uhhh he definitely capitalized on his good looks. You think he would be at the level of notoriety he has if he wasn't fit and handsome? He didn't directly capitalize on his butt I will concede. :joy:

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he has the best ass in the world IMO
Yea, but it's too bad he doesn't show it off more. I wish Josh would show more of the fitness side of his life rather than posting random things on Instagram. His page has no real consistency to it.

It would be really awesome if Josh started creating content like Richard Duchon, Roynier Benitez, and Marino Katsouris. Josh may not be as fit as those guys but he still has a fit body.

But I'd love to see Josh showing himself prancing around in skin tight boxer briefs, shower videos, or at the gym doing squats in tight gym shorts. But he cares way too much about what other people think of him so that will never happen.