Jeff Wittek

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my opinion, he needs to stop with the botox and facial fillers. I think he's been looking unnatural for the last few months. Whereas a year ago he was fine as hell, and a little more rugged. ...I made a comment on one of his videos, and he mentioned it on a recent episode of his podcast. Kinda felt weird being called a hater, but at least now he knows that people are noticing it. (Incidentally, he totally denied it. But it's so obvious once you look at photos over the last year: his face plumped up, got more shiny. Uncanny Valley.)
Well being that he had major surgery from the accent and may lose the eye in the future you even saying that like he is doing it “to be cool” or vain you sound like a hater. Cause I’m sure countless times in this topic it’s been said that he literally had a wrecking ball hit him in the head/face! Like you seriously made a list to say “he should hold back on the work he’s had the last few months” as if he didn’t have all that work done to keep his eye? Like you seriously did that?