David_m

Expert Member
Media
It's hot to see a powerful masculine hunk gets humiliated by slapping in the face, spitting in his mouth, spanking in the ass, torturing his nipples, cock, balls asshole and so much more.

Can anyone here get that? It's all about a brutal top/dom and a masculine bodybuilder. The top will be so brutal that he treats the hunk roughly like a slave. It's not making love but a top/dom using a bottom/sub to degrade and humiliate him for pleasure as if the hunk is totally worthless as a human being and just an object like a male masturbator.

I have seen some videos of Michael Lucas who is fond of slapping bottoms in the face and spitting in their mouth. He also orders bottoms to push their asshole out, which is quite humiliating. I've also seen brutal videos from Hardkinks, Brutaltops and BreederFuckers. Unfortunately, they don't have many muscle guys there and their bottom are already quite submissive. I think it is the process of a masculine man getting humiliated, gradually conquered and totally broken in the end that really makes the scene hot as hell. And the video should focus on the humiliation.

The humiliation I am fond of includes slapping face, spitting in the mouth, spanking ass and direct torture to asshole, cock and balls. Most importantly, there must have a masculine man with big muscles.

So tell me that kind of videos you've seen or the specific top/dom good at humiliating. And I am also looking forward to your preferred ways of degradation and humiliation.

Hair pulled roughly and cock against the edge of a desk nearly invisible
20240421214753.png

Several ringing slaps received in the face after serving the top
null_20240423_1_new.mp4

Lubricating anus with gasoline
20240331214950.png

Spitting in the mouth
20240328164817.png

Stepping on bottom's back heavily while fucking him
20240328222645.png

And pissing directly into his asshole
20240328223557.png

Adam Killian's voice goes really high when he cums at 38:40 while getting fucked by Michael Lucas and even higher after that only finding out that the masculine man has already been broken and become a sluty whore.

David_m

Expert Member
Media
What’s this from?!
It's Jordan Levine in "Whore Alley Part 2" from Bromo. Scene in the picture you mentioned is at the end of the video. The one who gives cum is Jay Austin. Unfortunately, Jordan is a total top in this video.

But he got fucked by his employee after being dosed by someone he had fucked and bullied. It happened in a club and his employee took him to a toilet immediately after finding they were all dosed. They got really horny and couldn't focus on their enemy. Instead, Jordan found his employee attractive in a way he never noticed. So naturally, Jordan fucked his employee. What makes it great was that his employee begged to fuck Jordan

and Jordan said no. His employee kept begging and the boss just couldn't stand letting his employee down again. The employee shoved in and the boss screamed for pain. That's the hottest part of that video, but it went quickly like all good times. Another point I really appreciate is that the employee wanted the boss as long as they got horny in the toilet, but he got refused and was putted into his own position. His ambition didn't dying and kept growing. He had planned to fucked his boss when he was getting fucked. That's hot for me.

The name of that video is "Magic Dose" (SayUncle) or "Welcome to LA: West Hollywood (Episode 7)" (RandyBlue).