Jeff Wittek

creamcity

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a sexual dream about Jeff Wittek last night... I swear to God. It started out super hot: we were in a steamy locker room, and he was getting undressed. Then he started making out with a muscular jock. It was hot for a minute, until he removed his underwear. To my surprise, he had a vagina. Yes, yes, in my dream, Jeff had had his penis surgically removed. It was an unexpected plot twist to say the least. I watched in horror as the jock penetrated his vagina. And then I woke up.

Wallsblue

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a sexual dream about Jeff Wittek last night... I swear to God. It started out super hot: we were in a steamy locker room, and he was getting undressed. Then he started making out with a muscular jock. It was hot for a minute, until he removed his underwear. To my surprise, he had a vagina. Yes, yes, in my dream, Jeff had had his penis surgically removed. It was an unexpected plot twist to say the least. I watched in horror as the jock penetrated his vagina. And then I woke up.
Dreams are the window to our souls. Sounds like you are afraid of women. Lol

Reactions: creamcity

creamcity

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my opinion, he needs to stop with the botox and facial fillers. I think he's been looking unnatural for the last few months. Whereas a year ago he was fine as hell, and a little more rugged. ...I made a comment on one of his videos, and he mentioned it on a recent episode of his podcast. Kinda felt weird being called a hater, but at least now he knows that people are noticing it. (Incidentally, he totally denied it. But it's so obvious once you look at photos over the last year: his face plumped up, got more shiny. Uncanny Valley.)

Reactions: illianogay