Jeff Wittek

Evenh

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He pulled down his pants and there was a close up of his underwear. It was from his barbershop video with jason nash when he got shot by a paint gun.
Can you Post it here ? Jeff never gives us any sexy content I’m surprised he even did that

Reactions: Psilord905

wildingyandere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone have anything on Jeff wittek from YouTube. He’s so hot and apart of David’s vlog squad. Lately he’s been acting kind of flamboyant, my gaydar be really high watching his content. Any leaks or baits ?
I don’t think he’s gay, maybe bi. He did tell James Charles that he’s ‘down for anything.. well almost everything’ and we all noticed how much he wanted to fuck bin during their video.

Evenh

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don’t think he’s gay, maybe bi. He did tell James Charles that he’s ‘down for anything.. well almost everything’ and we all noticed how much he wanted to fuck bin during their video.
Bin? Who’s that? And yeah Jeff used to be so masculine and scary lol but now he’s so flamboyant. I guess it’s the la thing that makes everyone bi sexual

dandan18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

No he's not gay or bi. He was obviously joking with james charles. They always joke about him sleeping with female intagram models..

Reactions: Dav davvy