How to improve jerking off ?

Borkbork

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t enjoy it that much anymore and guys online seem to be enjoying so much more.

It’s feels underwhelming and I cum very quickly. Then I just feel defeated.

I need some life changing advice to try.

I’m sure I’m not alone.

Pranvan_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You should try edging, it's like jerking off but delay the orgasm. Which means that when you eel ur about to cum, stop, take a deep breath and when u feel that u can continue, jerk off back and continue this processus until you feel you have to cum. There is a website called : Edge Me Please! - Cum Control / Edging Game which gives you order. You can also use Cock Hero

D

deleted814719

Cock rings certainly help me last longer. My usual routine now daily is to put on an Oxball cock sheath or ring and edge for up to 90 minutes. I really enjoy the feeling of my cock getting hard, then softening, and then hard again. I like the feel of restraint that my cock ring provides. Since I retired 14 years ago, I've "discovered" more about my penis than ever. The feeling of precum oozing up through my urethra and leaking out my slit is very nice, something I didn't appreciate or even notice much in my earlier years. I also practice ruined orgasms which I find especially exciting. I'll edge for 60-90 minutes and on days when I'm greatly aroused, I'll start rubbing and pressing my taint. When I hit just the right spot, I'm able to stimulate my prostate externally. I'll use one hand to do this and then the other I'll simply wave or shake my cock - I don't stroke it. It won't take long and the precum will really start flowing - slippery, clear fluid. I sometimes stop shaking my cock and catch the precum with my hand then slurp it up. Deliciously sweet. I can then relax for a few minutes and start the whole rub-the-taint thing all over again. It doesn't take long and precum starts flowing heavily. The feeling is exquisite. I'm able to perform this up to 3 times before I'm so aroused that only jacking off to orgasm will satisfy the urge. Then, it is a normal cum - white and gooey.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I edge the end feels less fun , what am I doing wrong

wank one out fast. Then have an edge session. The second orgasm should be hot.

edging on a full load changes the orgasm. It can be awesome or poor.

Reactions: Nick56

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do they help you last longer?
Lasting longer is quite a bit of mental game.

A cock ring on a guy who gets erect fast and beats off fast will just make him cum faster.

When you jerk off. Think of it as practice. (We talkin practice?). Get to know your arousal levels. Don’t jerk off to cum. Jerk off to learn about yourself. Find your triggers and play with them. You’ll get used to it.

And plus. Once you get good. Edging is better than ejaculation

Reactions: Nick56

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
My daily edging and cumming is at least an hour sometimes two.
Yesterday I had 5 dry orgasms and 4 cumshots in one 15 minute session that's a quickie for me!!!! That was 21 ejaculations

Kiritosdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don’t enjoy it that much anymore and guys online seem to be enjoying so much more.

It’s feels underwhelming and I cum very quickly. Then I just feel defeated.

I need some life changing advice to try.

I’m sure I’m not alone.
you're not alone cause i feel the same way. i don't get much if any pleasure from cumming anymore. it's just something to do, not something i enjoy. i have a hard time getting it up and my sex drive sucks. point is, i feel your pain. you're not alone

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you're not alone cause i feel the same way. i don't get much if any pleasure from cumming anymore. it's just something to do, not something i enjoy. i have a hard time getting it up and my sex drive sucks. point is, i feel your pain. you're not alone

I read this and thought I wrote it lol. I'm on day 5 of not cumming due to just stuff. I know the next orgasm is going to be terrible, it always is if I abstain. If I try to j/o everyday, I usually get a much better orgasm, but not awesome or anything. But like you, I have a hard time getting it up and sometimes have to just stop because it's not going to happen. I actually force myself to fap. Only on very rare occasions do I feel 'in the mood' enough to need to do it.

It's all psychological with me...stress, depression, anxiety. I wake with morning wood so hard I could crack a walnut, but that goes away quickly.

Reactions: Kiritosdick

Kiritosdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I read this and thought I wrote it lol. I'm on day 5 of not cumming due to just stuff. I know the next orgasm is going to be terrible, it always is if I abstain. If I try to j/o everyday, I usually get a much better orgasm, but not awesome or anything. But like you, I have a hard time getting it up and sometimes have to just stop because it's not going to happen. I actually force myself to fap. Only on very rare occasions do I feel 'in the mood' enough to need to do it.

It's all psychological with me...stress, depression, anxiety. I wake with morning wood so hard I could crack a walnut, but that goes away quickly.
yeah that sounds extremely similar to me with not being in the mood, stress, anxitexty, depression...except i don't even get morning wood anymore

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah that sounds extremely similar to me with not being in the mood, stress, anxitexty, depression...except i don't even get morning wood anymore
Try lots of lube, baby oil is great, and I use heavy rubber bands as improvised cock rings.

Reactions: Kiritosdick

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recommend edging and cock rings as well. Watch my videos. I lube it up with baby oil to get a good shine. I’m especially excited when I’m shooting pics and videos to post online!!!
here are pics and vids 009_1000.jpg

Beat that Fucking Fat Meat small.mp4

Big Balls and Cock Dripping Precum_Trim.mp4

Throbbing Rod.mp4

Waking Up the Fat Boy.mp4

• Love
Reactions: RHH33