Her Big stepbrother moves in...

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro who gives a shit Lucie Wilde has Down syndrome

We just want to read some quality smut about this big titty bitch pumping her stepbro’s long ass meat with both hands except we got an author who don’t know how to follow through and puts shit off for months LMAO
GO FUCK YOURSELF.

• Haha
Reactions: Bkc30001 and smuff

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had several, at least five or six, orgasms enjoying this story, and 4-5 more since being introduced to Lucie Wilde as a result of her mention in this story. All very good times.
You're a very unique individual 1randombeauty

I on the other hand am waiting for this story to end to start taking NoFap seriously. But here I am compulsively checking everyday until it's done. It's understandable that every author has a busy life, but damn Heavyd6 for having a busy life whilst being such a good writer.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a very unique individual 1randombeauty

I on the other hand am waiting for this story to end to start taking NoFap seriously. But here I am compulsively checking everyday until it's done. It's understandable that every author has a busy life, but damn Heavyd6 for having a busy life whilst being such a good writer.
I guess we will take "unique individual" as a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 1760 and Bkc30001

Bkc30001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He’s not ghosting us, sometimes life gets in the way. And sometimes when it does it hits you broadside and harder than a freight train.
Nah it’s been 4 months and I see him leaving likes on Amateur Girls Fooling Around With Big Dicks all the time LMAO. Dude hasn’t been hit by a truck he’s just pounding his dick like the rest of us.

Took me 20 seconds to log on here and leave this message and that’s on the night my left nut disintegrated into dust from waiting so long for this story. Not that hard!

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nah it’s been 4 months and I see him leaving likes on Amateur Girls Fooling Around With Big Dicks all the time LMAO. Dude hasn’t been hit by a truck he’s just pounding his dick like the rest of us.

Took me 20 seconds to log on here and leave this message and that’s on the night my left nut disintegrated into dust from waiting so long for this story. Not that hard!
Totally understand the frustration, but there's an important point of psychology relevant here.

Procrastination science says we don't procrastinate the task, we procrastinate the negative emotions associated with the task. Studies have shown that people who punish themselves for procrastinating actually procrastinate more, than people who forgive themselves.

Perhaps we can realize how this research relates here. If we make the comment section a negative place, we're literally making it a negative place for him to return to = more procrastinateable. If we make it a positive place, they'll be more likely to. If we track and shame someone it will just make them avoid it more. Your procrastination brain is in fact trying to protect you from negative emotions.

Which crowd would you prefer return to perform in front of: The one that's booing and hostile, or the one that's positive and pleased to see you?

So whilst classic "wanting more good thing" is totally valid, we can see how negativity and shaming tactics actually work against our common interest here. Whilst I too eagerly await the next chapter (and wish godspeed): Let's be conscious of on not letting the comments get too negative so it's not a negative place to return to.

_____
PS:
I say just let him be horny like the rest of us and chill, cus one of those horny sessions may turn into a story = productive horniness. I relied on productive horniness for most of my stories. I got frustrated at the lack of these types of stories and was like fuck it I'll write one myself. This "productive horniness turned into these stories, and most notably my longest one on a dexamphetamine fuelled writing binge where I was writing my own wank material (ironically procrastinating a big project).
_____

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totally understand the frustration, but there's an important point of psychology relevant here.

Procrastination science says we don't procrastinate the task, we procrastinate the negative emotions associated with the task. Studies have shown that people who punish themselves for procrastinating actually procrastinate more, than people who forgive themselves.

Perhaps we can realize how this research relates here. If we make the comment section a negative place, we're literally making it a negative place for him to return to = more procrastinateable. If we make it a positive place, they'll be more likely to. If we track and shame someone it will just make them avoid it more. Your procrastination brain is in fact trying to protect you from negative emotions.

Which crowd would you prefer return to perform in front of: The one that's booing and hostile, or the one that's positive and pleased to see you?

So whilst classic "wanting more good thing" is totally valid, we can see how negativity and shaming tactics actually work against our common interest here. Whilst I too eagerly await the next chapter (and wish godspeed): Let's be conscious of on not letting the comments get too negative so it's not a negative place to return to.

_____
PS:
I say just let him be horny like the rest of us and chill, cus one of those horny sessions may turn into a story = productive horniness. I relied on productive horniness for most of my stories. I got frustrated at the lack of these types of stories and was like fuck it I'll write one myself. This "productive horniness turned into these stories, and most notably my longest one on a dexamphetamine fuelled writing binge where I was writing my own wank material (ironically procrastinating a big project).
_____

Great points. Let’s not make it negative place. Now to be fair I have disagreed with some stories and when I voiced my disagreements I was always pinpoint specific in my reasons why. I also made it clear that it was the subject matter I had the disagreement with and not the author him/her self or the writing style. It’s ok to say “hey it was very well written you’re doing great work it’s just this topic didn’t hit me and this is why” And 99% of the time I have loved their other works but hey We’re human and you can’t make everyone happy. Long way around I just don’t like to see authors get personally attacked for not pumping out content on a schedule like a you tube channel. I have authored some short stories myself and it’s not an easy or fast process.

Reactions: RedDevilCock

Bkc30001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

_____
PS:
_____
Damn that’s like the jerking off equivalent of that one dude who started logging his progress trying to hit level 99 in the first dungeon of Final Fantasy 7 but ghosted everyone on the forum halfway through and some other dude started the same challenge just to spite him and actually finished it

zion696969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someoone who is better with those AI sites than me should pop in all parts of the story and ask it to generate the rest. Or even a whole new one using the chapters from this one :)