Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone how are you doing? Wanted to share a story happened some time ago

I have a big dick and I'm really sexually active and I'm bi. I don't have problems in finding girls and guys to have sex with and I do it often. One of my most memorable sex stories has a classical setting: her house. Her parents were away and her older brother was out with friends for the night and we ordered pizza and ate together. Then we watched a movie and you know being close and whatever we started making out and I immediately got rock hard. My pants were bulging so hard and she grabbed my bulge and started touching it. We decided to go to her bedroom and start to kiss again and eventually got naked. I firstly licked her all over and then started licking her pussy. I was really horny and hungry so I started sucking and licking it like an animal on its prey. She was moaning in pleasure as I sit and kissed her hard while fingering her hard. I was still rock hard and she gave me a blowjob, struggling to take it all due to my size. But with some good thrusting, stroking and licking she managed to give me a great time, it was enjoyable. When I'm horny I'm pretty rough so I finally put it in and started fucking her. At first I put it in slowly, watching her eyes open and hearing her moan the more I got in. Then I started thrusting harder in missionary position, watching her face. She was pretty loud when moaning once I started going faster and that turned me on. Meanwhile we hear the door downstairs open and someone coming home. "Shit!" We thought, but we were too horny to stop so I grabbed her and brought her her on her desk, keeping a hand on her mouth to try and be as silent as possible. I kept on fucking her hard but the pounding was so hard and we made quite a lot of noise. Suddenly the door of the bedroom opens and her brother comes in, throwing 3 condoms on the bed.
"Please have a mercy on her, not this hard! You're making the house fall! And use these condoms... If they even fit you, big boy...." And goes away shutting the door. We were really embarrassed but he was not angry, or awkward, he probably knew that this would happen but just wanted to make sure next time we were more careful.
We kept fucking for quite a bit since anyways he knew and we enjoyed our time! She was my girlfriendnat the time and her brother was always nice to me, even after that "accident". I must say it was both a bit embarrassing but also fun. Her brother still brings this up whenever I see him!

If you want to know more about this, other stories dor just chat about our experiences feel free to text me in private!

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have a big dick and I'm really sexually active and I'm bi. I don't have problems in finding girls and guys to have sex with and I do it often. One of my most memorable sex stories has a classical setting: her house. Her parents were away and her older brother was out with friends for the night and we ordered pizza and ate together. Then we watched a movie and you know being close and whatever we started making out and I immediately got rock hard. My pants were bulging so hard and she grabbed my bulge and started touching it. We decided to go to her bedroom and start to kiss again and eventually got naked. I firstly licked her all over and then started licking her pussy. I was really horny and hungry so I started sucking and licking it like an animal on its prey. She was moaning in pleasure as I sit and kissed her hard while fingering her hard. I was still rock hard and she gave me a blowjob, struggling to take it all due to my size. But with some good thrusting, stroking and licking she managed to give me a great time, it was enjoyable. When I'm horny I'm pretty rough so I finally put it in and started fucking her. At first I put it in slowly, watching her eyes open and hearing her moan the more I got in. Then I started thrusting harder in missionary position, watching her face. She was pretty loud when moaning once I started going faster and that turned me on. Meanwhile we hear the door downstairs open and someone coming home. "Shit!" We thought, but we were too horny to stop so I grabbed her and brought her her on her desk, keeping a hand on her mouth to try and be as silent as possible. I kept on fucking her hard but the pounding was so hard and we made quite a lot of noise. Suddenly the door of the bedroom opens and her brother comes in, throwing 3 condoms on the bed.
"Please have a mercy on her, not this hard! You're making the house fall! And use these condoms... If they even fit you, big boy...." And goes away shutting the door. We were really embarrassed but he was not angry, or awkward, he probably knew that this would happen but just wanted to make sure next time we were more careful.
We kept fucking for quite a bit since anyways he knew and we enjoyed our time! She was my girlfriendnat the time and her brother was always nice to me, even after that "accident". I must say it was both a bit embarrassing but also fun. Her brother still brings this up whenever I see him!

If you want to know more about this, other stories dor just chat about our experiences feel free to text me in private!
Wow!!

Reactions: P.J.9

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How did the brother know you are big?