Her Big stepbrother moves in...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Melanie sat, angry and borderline tearful as her mother told her the news. "Why can't they just live at Greg's house for, like 6 more months?? Why does it have to be now???", she pressed her mother.

Her mother, Janet, sat at the kitchen table across from her, leaning forward trying to console her daughter as she finally told her that her boyfriend Greg would be moving in. She had been dreading this moment, and pushed it off for as long as possible. Now, Melanie is taking it just as she had expected and is having serious trouble comprehending what her home would now be like.

Janet and her daughter, Melanie, had been living by themselves for 5 years now, since her husband had left them. Melanie was a very quiet girl, especially since her parents' divorce. Janet started dating Greg about a year ago, and they would split time between Greg's and Janet's homes. Melanie liked it this way, and didn't want to begin sharing her home with someone else. She was 18, a senior in high school, and excited about leaving for college this fall.

"I know hunnie, I know you don't want this, but we are in a bind here with this house. Them moving in will solve a lot our... well... 'my' problems. I'm barely getting by hunnie, I'm sorry. Can you please just be okay with this until you start school?", she lightly rubbed Melanie's forearm as she spoke, consoling her daughter.

"Wait-", Melanie pushed herself back in her chair, out of Janet's reach. "... Them?". Janet looked at her with puppy eyes. "Devin is NOT moving in to. No. Isn't he at Pitt???", Melanie let out with disbelief.

"Yes, but he's staying at home his first year, with Greg hun", Janet responded.

"Oh, of course he is!", Melanie fired back, so upset she could barely speak. "You mean staying at home his first year, WITH US!", she started sobbing.

"Baby it's just for a little while, we wanted to wait until you both were off and out, but you know how much trouble I have keeping this roof over our head baby", Janet tried to calm Melanie down.

"This is unbelievable right now. I can't", she said started as she began to sob. She stood up, pushing the chair backwards into the countertop behind her, and stormed out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry hunnie, I-", Janet started, but Melanie was already halfway to her room. She took a deep breath and paused, taking in the emotional discharge of her daughter. She reached for her phone to text Greg. "Well, that went as well as I expected", she typed.

"Sorry babe. It's only until she starts school. We'll get her through this", Greg responded.

Janet took another long sigh, setting her phone face down on the table and gazed around her home. It was a very nice home, in a cul de sac of a nice suburb. Her and her ex husband had bout it when Melanie was a kid, but now it was too much for her to keep up with financially. Her daydream was interrupted by thumping of the floor above, reminding her of how upset she had just made her daughter. Melanie had always been a quiet girl, but every now and then a temper would show, which Janet chalked up to being a teenager. "You're right", she texted back to Greg.

------

"You'll never believe this", Melanie furiously texted her best friend, Renee.

"What???"

"My mom's boyfriend and DEVIN are moving in
Like next freaking week
UGHHHHHH!!!!"

"omfg
no way
wtf"

"I know. I told her 'why cant they just wait until i freaking move into Penn State?', but no. they cant. it has to be now
I cant with this Renee
I'm moving in
Tell your mom Im sleeping on this couch"

"omg that is so messed up :(
im sorry.
you can totally move in!!!
seriously, we barely use the couch anymore xD"

"Ugh, I seriously might. I haven't seen Devin since like last summer, but he was so, like annoying.
Our parents were hoping we would be best friends and we were both like 'nah'"

"was he? I dont even remember meeting him"

"Idk if you did
but whatever
ugh
can we just fast forward to frat parties plz"

"I can't wait girl. Don't worry it will come.
And you can stay here as much as you want, for real"

"I'll pack now LOL"

Melanie threw her phone on the floor and rolled over to lay on her back on bed. She was petrified of sharing her home with... boys. She had no interest in anything changing until she went to college. She let out a long sigh and wiped a tear out of her eye with her forearm. Sniffling, she stood up and sat at her desk and mirror, and began fixing and touching up her makeup.

Melanie had always been a very thin girl, taking after her mother. She ran cross country, very well, and it landed her a scholarship at the nearby Penn State. Her eyeliner was still intact, as she stared into her own baby blue eyes in the small mirror. Standing up to check her outfit, she stood at about 5'6'', nearly towering over her much shorter mother. She had long, thin, straight blonde hair, nearly down to her waist. She brought it into a high pony tail, spinning slightly and checking her back side out. Being so thin, she never had much of an ass at all, especially in the black yoga pants she currently wore. She turned back, facing herself in the mirror and still appreciated the fact that there was a solid gap between her thighs, even when standing straight up.

Wearing a V-neck T-shirt, she reached into the collar and adjusted her bra. In the last two years, her chest really began to fill out, again taking after her mother, Janet. She had gone through several different sizes of bras through high school, currently wearing a 30DDD, which as she adjusted, she wondered if it was becoming too small for her. She wore oversized tops, be it t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, anything to cover them up. Standing in front of the mirror, she realized this t-shirt would not be enough, and she grabbed the sweater hanging up, and tossed it on. It was oversized, and her go-to for covering her heavy chest. She smiled at herself, appreciating how she makes her boobs disappear whenever she wants, before heading out the door.

"Babe where are you going?", Janet said, still worried about how she affected her daughter's life.

"I'm going to Ryan's, I'll be back later", Melanie responded quickly.

"Hunnie can we talk-", Janet started.

"It's fine. We can talk later, I really don't wanna deal with this right now", Melanie fired back as she shut the door behind her.

"Ugh!.... That girl...", Janet said to herself...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Melanie groaned, peeking out of her blinds as she heard the gravel crunch outside, signifying that Greg and Devin have arrived. She watched as they both hopped out of either side of the large UHaul truck. She hadn't seen Devin in a long time, causing her to eye him up and down. She took in her new "roommate" for a few moments.

He was taller than she had remembered, but it was hard to tell from her vantage point on the second story. He wore a t-shirt and gym shorts, tall and thin, almost scrawny. He needed a hair cut, as his brown hair was forming curls partially covering his eyes. Classic white guy, she thought to herself. She remembered that Devin's birthday was a month before hers, making him newly 18 as well.

As he stood next to Greg, she realized just how tall he had become. He was several inches taller than Greg, who she assumed was about 6 foot tall himself. Melanie was surprised, but returned to being annoyed that he didn't move into college right away. She watched as they started by bringing in his mattress, which Devin struggled with slightly.

They started coming up the stairs, and Melanie could hear them struggling from behind her closed bedroom door. "Dad hold o- HOLD ON!", Devin said in a much deeper voice than Melanie remembered him having. She tried not to chuckle hearing Devin struggle, and remembered that she is actually angry that he is moving in.

There was a guest bedroom that was being used an "office" for the past few years, next to her bedroom. Janet had cleared it out over the past few days, making room for Devin, Melanie's new 'roommate'. She was most upset by the fact that they were going to have to share a bathroom. She had never shared a bathroom with a boy before, and didn't plan on it anytime soon.

As the two of them squeezed into the other bedroom, Melanie took the opportunity to sneak down the stairs past them, and out the door to hide at her boyfriend, Ryan's, until this was over. She was a shy girl and had no idea how to deal with the big changes at her home.

-----

Ryan was a freshman at Penn State already, and lived in a house with some friends near campus. Melanie was a very pretty girl and could walk into their house when ever she pleased without anyone caring. She did just that, and met an empty house, finding Ryan alone in his bedroom.

"How is it going in the new homestead, babe?", he asked her, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Ugh, I hate it. I seriously do Ryan. He looks like such a dweeb, I don't want him there", she said as she curled up on his bed, putting her head in his lap. Ryan muted SportsCenter and gave her attention.

"It's only for a little while, and you can crash here whenever you want babe", he tried to console her.

"You know my mom doesn't like me 'crashing' here. It's fine", she said back with sass. "Besides, I know you'd like that too much", she said as she turned and gave him an evil grin.

"You know I would babe", he said softly as he leaned in to kiss her. As they kissed, his hand rested on her waist, just above the waist of her yoga pants. Her skin was soft, and his hand, albeit not the largest hand, cupped her tiny waist so easily. Over the sound of lips smacking, he began sliding his hand under her sweater, feeling her ribs as he did, until he met the bottom of a very sturdy bra. His fingers slide over the soft fabric of it, and the moment he began to squeeze into the soft, warm flesh of her breast-

"A- a- ahh, not so fast there buddy", she said as she pushed his hand away, returning back to her evil grin. "I didn't come over so you could molest me there, big guy", she said.

"What?? Me??", Ryan said sheepishly as she got up from his lap and sat on the loveseat in his bedroom. "I was only-"

"Yeah, yeah, you were "only"", she continued. "I'm more than just boobs, you know", she continued.

"Oh c'mon babe, I know you are. I can't help myself some times", he defended himself. Both were toying with this feaux argument, grinning back and forth.

This interaction did seem to really paint a picture of their relationship though. They had been together for almost a year. Being so young, they took physical things very slowly, only having sex for the first time about 2 months ago, removing Melanie of her virginity. Ryan had a girlfriend before her, but Melanie was only the second person he had been with. Melanie had a firm control over when, where, and how they ever fooled around. They had had sex 4 times so far, but she would sometimes give him a handjob, even a blowjob, but neither were ever to completion. Melanie had only orgasmed twice in her life, both of which were by her own means, at home, in bed.

"Then let's talk. When are you going to face the music and make friends with this 'dweeb'?", Ryan asked. He was a pretty confident guy. He was fit, played football and basketball in high school. Standing about 5'10'', he felt he was an average height and fairly musclebound, jet black hair. He did not have any hints that he should be nervous or jealous about her new roommate.

"I don't know, I'll go in a little bit, I just didn't want to deal with it right now. They're going to be making noise and all sorts of crap for who knows how long", she said as she grabbed her phone and started scrolling.

"Fair enough, you don't have to", Ryan said, and he unmuted the TV. He had been listening to Melanie complaining about this for a week now. They were both in their own world before Melanie curled up on his couch and fell asleep.

-----

"Crap!", she said as she woke up and saw that it was now dark, and Ryan was gone. She looked at her phone and saw it was 8:17pm, with a text from Ryan that said he was going out with friends and didn't wanna wake her. She grabbed her things and headed to her new home.

When she walked in the door, Greg and Janet were both sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine. Several brown boxes were strewn throughout the house, some full, some empty. "Hi", Melanie said.

Janet jumped up and walked quickly to meet her. "Hey baby! Come here", she said as she hugged her daughter. Janet was several inches shorter than Melanie, and rested her head into her shoulder. "how are you", she asked as she rubbed her daughter's back. Melanie hardly returned the effort.

"I'm fine", she responded.

Greg stood up as well and came to meet them at the door way. He was in typical dad wear, wearing a t-shirt tucked into jeans. He had much more muscle mass than his son, and was built more like a 'man'. "Hey Mel, I know you didn't want.... well.... this. We'll do our best to stay out of your hair and not bother you at all while you're still here. I'll even make breakfast when I can, and I told Devin to keep things down. He's pretty quiet and minds his own business", he continued as he looked up at the ceiling as if looking at his son. "I think he's up there now, probably setting up his computer or something", he said.

Melanie really did appreciate the gesture, as Greg stood there, defenseless, hands in his pockets. "It's fine, it'll be fine. No big deal", she responded.

"Okay, and... well, I'm fairly handy too if you see anything you need help with. Hanging stuff, curtains, lights, whatever, just, lemme know", he finished.

"Thanks. I appreciate that", she said back. Janet's hands were still on either side of her arms as she looked up at her daughter lovingly. "I'm gonna head up. Gotta big test this week".

"Okay hun, love you", Janet said, releasing her.

"You too, mom", Melanie responded, and she trudged up the stairs. She saw the guest bedroom door shut, with a light on and took a deep breath. She was nervous to have someone else here. She often responded to most things with being nervous, anyway, but this was a lot. She got into her bedroom and shut the door before plopping onto her bed. She laid silently, trying to hear if she could make anything out from "Devin's" room. She rolled her eyes at the thought of that, but she heard nothing.

After several minutes, she finally got to her own business, opening up her laptop to review notes from class. She couldn't concentrate though. She needed to break the ice with him, but she was far too afraid to say anything to him. Just then-

*tap* *tap*

A knock on the door. "Come in", she said trying not to show fear. Devin slowly pushed her bedroom door open slightly.

"Hey", he said quietly.

"Hey", she replied.

"I... uhh.... uhm, just wanted to say sorry that we, like, moved into your house or whatever", he said.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah... it's okay or whatever", she said, turning back to her laptop.

"How have you been?", he said, causing her to turn back to him. "It's ... been like... a while like a year or so huh?".

"Yeah, something like that. I've been good, just finishing up senior year, ready for Penn State", she said back coolly. His nervousness was so obvious it made her actually put words together smoothly.

"Oh cool. Yeah I heard you were going there. Should be fun", he said. She didn't help to continue the conversation. "So whats your major gonna be?", he continued.

"Physiology. Hoping for med school, but we'll see", she responded. As she continued to stare into her computer screen, Devin took her in, just as she had done to him earlier. She sat in runner's shorts and an oversized sweater. She sat on one foot, the other foot planted on the chair seat as well, her exposed leg toward him. Her blonde hair partially covered her face, she was much prettier than he remembered. "What about you?", she asked almost startling him.

"Oh, software.. engineering or whatever. Nerd stuff", he degraded himself.

She chuckled at him, turning to look at him again, "You're a computer geek huh?". She saw that his head was almost hitting the top of the door frame as he stood in the door awkwardly. He was very tall.

"Ha, yeah, I guess so", he said back. She smiled at him, causing him to hide his face and almost blush. "Okay, well, I'll.... be... in there or whatever if you need anything", he said back.

"Cool, sounds good", she said, already back to her things.

"k", he said awkwardly as he shut the door. He quietly walked back towards his room, shutting the door silently, not knowing how he was supposed to act. He sat on his bed and fell back into it, hands on his face. Melanie was much prettier than he remembered, she was downright hot. He pushed his hand into his crotch, trying to stifle the erection that was already starting to form standing in her doorway.

All it did was make it worse though. At 18, he was horny 24/7, and masturbated constantly, which was going to have to take a hit now that he shared a wall with Mel, his hot new sister/roommate. He moaned quietly in frustration, standing up, pulling his pants and boxers down. He grabbed his cock and swung it like a helicopter, wishing he could jerk it so bad. Even with his large handful at the base, Devin had a lot of cock to swing. He swung it around 3-4 times before tucking it back into his shorts and taking a deep breath, sitting back at his computer desk.

Just as Melanie had trouble with her breasts growing so quickly, Devin had his own troubles. In his teenage years, his cock had grown incredibly quickly, and it felt as though the bigger it got, the hornier he got. Until he could pull it out and jerk it at any time during any day. He didn't have many friends, but he had the opportunity to have a few girlfriends so far. 2 in high school and 1 so far in college.

All of them were shocked at the size of his cock. The first, was too afraid to even jerk him off. The second one tried taking him twice, but it proved to be too much for her. The one in college he had had sex with a handful of times, being the best thing ever to him. Unfortunately, she never got nearly as much enjoyment out of it as he did, and she broke up with him about a month ago.

Now he was living next to his dad's girlfriend's daughter, Melanie. He knew this was going to be incredibly hard to deal with constantly. Even now, just seeing her in her regular clothes sitting at her desk, was making his cock harder and harder. He stared at his screensaver trying to will it away, finally giving in briefly, leaning back, pulling it out, now fully hard, and tapping it on his computer desk quietly. He watched his large purple cockhead grow, his heart race, and pulse quicken. He stopped, leaning back, his waistband now pressing his cock into his belly. He put his hands behind his head and took a deep breath.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next morning, Devin wasn't sure when Melanie used the bathroom in the morning, and he was nervous about being the first to it. He had now been lying in bed for an hour. Melanie was in the same boat, worried about bumping into him in the morning. Devin looked down at his rock hard morning erection, and finally bit the bullet.

He hopped up and headed to the bathroom, holding his towel and a change of clothes over his crotch in case he bumped into her. He tiptoed towards the bathroom and just as he was about to enter, Melanie's bedroom door opened, causing them both to freeze.

"Uh, did you-", Devin started. Melanie was wearing a t-shirt and shorts again. He looked her up and down out of sheer reaction, especially given his constant state of arousal since he moved in. Her thin, tan legs looked phenomenal, but he was yet to see if she had any sort of boob.

"No- uhh... no, go ahead, you're fine", she responded awkwardly, seeing the tall, thin boy hold his towel pressed against his crotch.

"Ok- I'll just- yea", he said back and ducked into the bathroom, shutting it behind him. Of course we both go at the same time, they both thought. He dropped his towel and turned on the shower, warming it up as he brushed his teeth. The shower was nice. It had a sliding glass door, the glass was textured so you couldn't entirely see through it.

As he brushed, he simply could not get rid of his throbbing erection. He playfully swung his hips back and forth, causing his massive cock to swing back and forth. He even smacked it once. He couldn't wait to get in the shower where he could finally release.

Meanwhile, Melanie sat and waited for the shower for what seemed like an eternity. She watched as 30 minutes passed with the water on. She couldn't imagine what could possibly be taking so long to shower, like is he just standing in my shower like a sauna? What the heck.

Finally, the water turned off, and Melanie continued to wait patiently and scroll on social media. She had to pee so bad, she was no pacing back and forth. Finally she heard the bathroom door open and she bounced quickly out of her room towards the door. Devin was halfway to his room, a towel around his waist, without a shirt on. She didn't pay attention to him, but he turned to see her as she bounced into the bathroom.

As if in slow motion, he froze. Devin loved big boobs, having worshipped the likes of Anya Sekova, Lucie Wilde, Lindsey Pelas the past 2 years as if they were Goddesses. He knew what he was seeing, as Melanie bounced into the bathroom, he saw two enormous mounds bounce with each of her steps under her t-shirt wildly. He didn't expect that whatsoever, and remained frozen well after the door closed. His jaw agape, as he stood still wet, with a towel around him. Finally, he looked down and saw his massive cock begin to swell under the towel, and finally turned into his new room. Her tits weren't small, they weren't even big. They looked absolutely huge. He couldn't believe it.... or could he? Given that he had been jerking off to the thought of Janet's big tits now for months. Of course Melanie has big ones, but THAT big?! Jesus Christ....

He dropped the towel, and as soon as he heard the shower turn on, he wrapped both of his hands around his cock and jerked out yet another load before she finished showering, covering his now damp towel with cum. After he snapped out of it, he came to, and tried to forget about the fact that his new roommate is going to be giving him a hard on at all times now... which didn't last long.

----

Over the next few days, Melanie grew more tolerant with Devin, and things started to 'normalize'. Melanie, waiting for Devin to finish his usual 30 minute shower, was lying in bed texting Renee.

"I'm going to have to start showering at your place lol"

"Is he really still doing that? lol so weird"

"Yes. It like messes up my whole routine every morning, and then I have to hurry so I don't run out of hot water lol"

"tell him to jerk off somewhere else ~! xD"

"Omg he better not be
thats not funny renee"

"What do you think he's doing then!!"

"Idk, but im not going to even entertain that idea. freak."

"hahahaha okieeee
Is it going well otherwise??"

"Yeah. hes cool I guess. Minds his own business. Says hi sometimes. Ryan I think got jealous that he's here lol"

"Ryan?? Jealous?? Really?"

"Yep. He met him when he came to pick me up the other night.
Devin's really tall, I think that's what it is.
You know how boys are *eyeroll*"

"Really? How tall is he tho"

"Idk. Greg is 6 foot
his dad
and he's like, a lot taller than him lol"

"What?? Holy crap"

"Yah"

"When can I meet him lol"

"Stop. You're not hooking up with my...brotherroommate haha"

"Me??? Never"

"Now that I say how tall he is, you wanna meet him.
You're just like the boys lol"

"You know I like tall guys, I can't help it!"

"STOP. You are not meeting him now lol. nope"

"Ugh, party pooper
Seriously though, I'm just curious who you're living with?
Can't I make sure my best friend is living with regular people??"

"Ugh. Fine lol.
Wanna come over? I'm bored anyway"

"*kiss face*"

----

Devin was working on some homework in the afternoon, when he heard the universal female mating call: Girls Giggling. He immediately de-railed and paused his music to listen. Melanie must be having a friend over? He tried to hear what they were talking about, but couldn't make it out. They settled in her bedroom.

"Text him, tell him to come here", he heard from the unfamiliar voice.

"I don't have his number??", Melanie defended.

"You seriously don't have his number? That's weird", she replied.

"It's not weird", Melanie continued.

Devin's curiosity was piqued, and he decided to walk downstairs to see if they'd catch him. Whatever they wanted with him, he didn't care, he just wanted to see girls at this point. He shut his door loudly, and noticed Melanie's bedroom door was open. As he walked by, he tried not to stare, but saw Melanie sitting with another girl, a brunette. The girl turned and they made eye contact briefly. She had slightly chubby cheeks, but not fat. She was sitting in Melanie's desk chair, her hands under her thighs, leaning forward. She was in shorts, her bare thighs pressed together seemed thick and attractive.

They stopped speaking entirely as he walked by and he walked downstairs now with no actual intention. He got a glass of water, peeked out the front window at the neighbors, before heading back up awkwardly. As he did, he heard the other girl say "Hey!".

He stopped at the top of the stairs, facing into Melanie's bedroom. "Hey?", he replied.

"So you're Devin huh?", the girl asked.

"Uh, yeah", he said back approaching the doorway. Melanie sat on the bed, in her typical oversized sweater and shorts. Her thin legs crossed, indian style.

The girl hopped up and walked towards him, she was short and thick in the right places. Her t-shirt was pressed into what appeared to be nice-sized tits. Her thin brown hair, straight, and parted down the middle, framing her face. "Hi, I'm Renee. Melanie's bff", she stuck her hand out and upwards towards the tall boy.

"Hi. uh, Devin, as you seem to know", he said back shaking her hand. His massive hand enveloped hers entirely. She noticed, clearly, as she looked at her own hand and watched it disappear.

"I just wanted to say hii, that's all", she said, cutely.

"Well, uh, hi", he responded. "What are you guys up to?", he awkwardly continued.

"Just hanging. Wanna sit? Come on", she said and motioned him in. Melanie sat frozen, clearly unsure what to do in this situation. Her friend Renee was the social one, not her.

"Uhm, sure", he said and walked into the room, taking Renee's seat in Melanie's office chair, as she sat next to Melanie on the bed, legs crossed as well.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ryan sat in his new sister/roommate's computer chair awkwardly while Renee started conversation. Melanie sat next to her, eyes glued to her phone, oozing disinterest. Renee asked Devin about where he grew up, his major, the usual things. In between comments, Devin looked Renee up and down more. She was very cute, with full lips and full of energy. This was a stark contrast sitting next to Melanie who had essentially shut down since he entered the room.

Melanie sat in an oversized sweater and shorts, Devin in a T-shirt and gym shorts that were arguably small for his tall frame. He stole a glance at Melanie while Renee babbled about her ex-boyfriend, Ron. Her thin, tan legs looked amazing to Devin. His gaze traced her legs, spread sitting indian style, up to her jean shorts that were sitting in such a way allowing him to see a thread of her panties. He gulped and turned back to Renee as he realized she was waiting for a response from him.

"Yeah.... I don't knowwww....", he said, hoping that would be a fair response to whatever she was saying.

"Right?! Exactly, so I was like, you can go ahead and date a girl your age, see if I even care dude. Ugh, I'm so over him", she finished. As she did, Devin stole a final glance at Melanie's crotch, and just barely was able to make out pink cotton. His heart skipped.

"Ha! I can tell", he responded to Renee, teasing her, hoping she didn't notice what he was looking at. His heart was starting to quicken, and words were becoming harder to form. He was so incredibly attracted to Melanie, and intrigued about what she looked like under her sweater, it was uncontrollable. He felt his thick cock begin to unravel in his shorts.

"I am! Seriously! Tell him Melanie, there's a guy I'm actually talking to right now", she began as she showed him her iPhone with several text notifications on it. "We've only hungout like twice, but I really think he could be something, I don't know. We'll see".

"That's great, I'm happy for you", Devin replied plainly, trying to focus and not get a hard-on. It seemed like that was almost inevitable at this point unfortunately. Melanie shifted, removing his view of her underwear. He started to look around her room to distract him.

"So are you seeing anyone?", Renee asked, feeling as though he was becoming disinterested.

"Now? No, I'm not", he responded. As he responded, Renee's gaze finally wandered, landing on what looked like a grapefruit shoved into his crotch. She jumped, startled at first, but held it together so no one noticed what she just noticed, and locked eyes with Devin again.

"No? Have you had any serious girlfriends?", she asked trying to stall because she didn't know what to say. Devin began telling her about his first love in high school, which Renee had no interest in, but used it as a chance to steal glances at the package shoved in his black, nylon gym shorts. She grabbed her phone and texted Melanie while Devin continued.

!!
Are you seeing this??

Melanie looked up at Devin briefly, then responded.

"Seeing what?"

Is that what I think it is
In his shorts......!??

"I'm no looking at that"

How are you NOT
Holy Crap

"So I don't know, I'm not necessarily looking at the moment. If something happens, something happens, I don't know", Devin continued to wrap up his story. "I'm busy with school anyway so".

"Yeah, yeah, no totally. Same", Renee complimented, continuously stealing glances at his crotch. As Devin finished talking, he now noticed what Renee was looking at.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?", he tried to keep conversation going. As he said this, he shifted in Melanie's seat, his legs pushing around the thick piece of meat between his legs, unraveling it down his right pant leg. He watched Renee stare at the movement before trying to formulate an answer.

"UM... we... I don't know, were we gonna see a movie?", Renee asked Melanie. Devin noticed that Melanie did not seem to notice his current appearance.

"I mean, Ryan and I were, yeah", Melanie quipped back. Devin noticed her phone buzz in his hand, as Renee finished a text and flipped her phone back on the bed next to her. Melanie just shook her head and continued to scroll. He was dying to know if they were texting about his hardening cock in front of them.

"Well can we come???", Renee pressed.

"We??", Melanie replied, this time looking her right in the eyes.

"Yeah! What are you doing tonight Devin?? Let's all go to a movie, it'll be fun!", she said, trying to sell the idea to both of them.

"Oh. I don't want to intrude, it's fine", he said, squeezing his legs together as though he was nervous, causing his cock to squeeze in his pant leg.

"It's fine, come on. You're the new roommate, we should all hangout", she said, now turning to Melanie for permission. Melanie turned and stared at her as though she was getting angry. She had just told Renee NOT to hook up with her new brother/roommate, and here she was trying to push a double date together. "C'mon", Renee said one last time.

"Whatever, if you guys want to I guess I don't care", she said, turning back to her phone and continuing to scroll. She was half annoyed that Renee was pushing this, and half worried that Ryan would be weird again around Devin.

"Dev? You down??", Renee asked, pointing a finger gun at him. He felt like it was pointed right at his bulge of a cock in his shorts, but he wasn't thinking clearly anyway.

"Sure, I guess", he said, putting his hands on either side of the chair as though he was about to get up. "What time?".

Renee looked to Melanie. "Ryan's picking me up in like 30 minutes", she said, still without paying either them any attention.

"Cool, I'll go get ready. You sure you don't mind?", he asked Melanie himself.

She looked up briefly at him and responded "Yeah, it's cool".

"Right on, that works then", he said back and pushed himself off the computer chair. He knew his cock was half-hard at this point, just in the presence of these girls, in the presence of Melanie, but he was hoping it wasn't awkwardly and obviously hard. Luckily it wasn't, but anyone who wanted to could clearly make out the incredibly long, thick shaft running down his shorts. He stood for a moment and stretched, standing 2 feet in front of both the girls.

Renee stared, unapologetically at his huge package, and poked Melanie to take a glance at it while Devin was stretching and not paying attention. Melanie finally looked up. Her mouth fell slightly open. Her brother/roommate's cock was like a small baseball bat, directly in front of her. She glanced over at Renee who was wide-eyed, clearly impressed. Melanie put her face right back into her instagram feed before he noticed.

"I'll see you guys in a few, thanks again for the invite", Devin said as he strolled out of her bedroom and over to his.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Yeah
I'm sorry
You don't mind do you
Renee can be so... ugh", Melanie texted her boyfriend Ryan.

I mean, I guess not.
Doesn't that fucker have better things to do than to crash my date

I'm sorry bb, I'll make it up to you
I feel bad like telling Renee to go home or whatever. shes been so like, clingy

Okay, as long as ur making it up, I guess it can slide
--
Ryan was fairly possessive over Melanie. Despite her still being in high school, he knew she was an absolute dime, and deserved to be well protected. He didn't like another guy's bedroom sharing a wall with hers, especially one so freakishly tall. It bothered him.

And this showed, as he pulled up in his Acura coupe and Renee said "Ry! Have you met Devin? He's Melanie's new roommate!", with him only replying: "Yep".

Melanie rolled her eyes. "Here, I'll sit in the back", she said as she began to follow Renee behind the passenger seat.

"No, no, it's fine. I'll sit back there not a big deal", Devin insisted and placed his large hand in front of her as though blocking the way.

"What-", Melanie started as Devin pushed his way into the small car. She didn't want him sitting next to Renee and getting too friendly.... but she also didn't want him awkwardly sitting next to her boyfriend who didn't like him. She just stood there and watched as Devin struggled to fit into the small back seat.

"Perfect", he said, trying not to bring attention to the fact that his long legs barely fit behind the passenger seat.

"HaHa! God, you're way too big for this car boy!", Renee giggled, poking fun. Melanie slid the passenger seat back, just until it *clicked* into position, leaving her very far forward in the seat. As she settled in, Ryan put his hand on her leg, causing her to lean on over and give him a kiss. He didn't like how forward she was in the seat, seeing Devin's long legs folded together behind her uncomfortably. He drove off, trying not to let it bother him.

"Are you sure you're good?", Renee asked quietly to Devin in the back seat while the music played. She set her hand on Devin's thigh as she said it, feeling the thin material of his shorts in her hand was like electricity for her. She was so easily excitable and she knew it.

"Huh? Oh, yeah for sure. I've fit into smaller", he said, not realizing the pun he's made.

"Ha! I bet", Renee said, giving his thigh a light squeeze before removing her hand. Her small hand felt so good, even just on his leg, Devin had been so turned on this past week constantly.

It wasn't long before they were all walking to the window to buy tickets to the new Top Gun movie. It was a weekday, and it was early-ish, so by the time they got into the theater, they noticed it was pretty empty. They had the whole row to themselves. Ryan entered the row first, sidestepping all of the empty seats. Melanie followed him, then Renee, then Devin.

Ryan had nothing to be upset about, but was just being grumpy being around Devin, which Melanie noticed. She remained engaged with him as the previews rolled and the movie began. Renee scooted down in her seat and put her feet on the seat in front of them, her knees bent. Her thighs look good again, pushed together. They were much thicker than Melanie's thin legs, but Devin still couldn't help but stare at them. Short girls were always thicker in the right places, he thought, remembering how he was well over a foot taller than Renee.

He leaned back in his seat as well, his knees hitting the seat in front of him, contrasting their different leg length. "God, you're so tall", Renee whispered to him.

"Ha, no you're just short!", he teased back.

Melanie heard this and began complaining to Ryan about how much she didn't want them to get close. "It's fine, just let them be, babe", he said, essentially requesting more attention from her.

As the movie played, Renee and Devin continued to chat and flirt continuously. "Lemme see, put it up here", Renee said, holding her hand out, fingers spread. Devin had just made a comment that Tom Cruise's hands looked so small on screen.

"Fine", he said, stretching his fingers out as wide as possible and placing his large hand on top of hers. It dwarfed her tiny hand, and looked comical, causing Renee to giggle.

"God look at that", Renee said in awe once she stopped giggling. "Is it true what they say about boys with big hands??", she whispered, bouncing her eyebrows up and down to emphasize that she was only being goofy.

"Ha, depends what they say, I guess", Devin replied sheepishly. All of this flirting was having the effect on him, though it clearly didn't take much, as he's learned the past few days. His right leg swung left and right, squeezing his thick cock between his thighs, which felt so good to him. Seeing this tiny girl place her little hand on his and be amazed, was the final straw. He felt his cock finally twitch it's way up onto his right thigh, away from Renee on his left.

"I think they say..... they have big feet...", Renee continued, not ready to set the joke down yet. It was too dark for her to see any sort of bulge like she saw in Melanie's bedroom earlier.

"Size 14, does that count?", he leaned his face closer to hers, his leg still swinging slowly back and forth, sliding under his enormous and growing cock.

"Are you frickin' serious", she said, meeting his gaze and inching closer to him.

"Is that a problem little lady??", he said even quieter.

"Uh-.....", Renee started, not sure what to say. Just then Devin, leaned forward slightly to see past Renee at Melanie and Ryan. They were currently making out, not paying attention to the movie. As he sat back, again inches from Renee's face, he made his move and kissed her. Her lips readily met his, moist.

He pulled away after a moment's long kiss. "Not a problem?", he said to her. She grinned and shook her head no emphatically but quickly so Melanie wouldn't notice. He kissed her again, this time for a few seconds. As he did, he took her tiny hand in his and placed it along the now 3/4 hard shaft of his cock on his right thigh. She gasped, halting the kiss.

"What the-!!!", Renee responded, shocked.

"Ok, so THAT will be a problem....", Devin continued, and removed her hand. Her hand froze when it hit his cock, and now didn't put up a fight as he picked it up off of it. "SSSooorrryyyyy", he whispered sheepishly to her.

She still sat frozen. "Is that for real", she whispered to him eagerly.

"Is it real? Last I checked, yeah", he replied. He poked it with his other hand, Renee could barely make it out in the dark.

This time Renee looked back over her shoulder at Melanie, seeing too, that they were making out and uninterested in them. She reached her hand out herself and it landed back on Devin's hardening cock. She pressed into it as though it was a pillow. It gave slightly, not fully erect, but he felt his cockhead swell slightly with her press. "Holy ... freaking....", she whispered.

"Excuse me??", Devin acted offended. Renee's hand slid up and down the bulge, several, several inches. Her tiny fingers found the head of his cock, she could even make out the outline of the crown through his shorts. Betwixt her thumb and index and middle finger, she squeezed his cock head slightly, turning to look at him and show how shocked she was, mouth agape. "Careful, it's gonna get bigger if you keep that up...", Devin warned her.

Renee nervously looked back over her shoulder again before returning her hand back to the hefty shaft of his cock. She turned to kiss Devin more, this time with immense passion compared to before. Her tongue lashed out at his. Devin felt his cock stiffen further under her tiny hand. Her fingers tried to wrap around it briefly through his shorts, which proved futile. She instead ran her hand longways, up and down the shaft, pressing it into his thigh.

"This ... this thing...", Renee whispered between kisses. "... it's so .... holy.... it's so big... it's like... it's hot....", she continued, until his cock was completely hard, pressing incredibly tight against his shorts. As best as she could, she wrapped as much of her fingers as she could around it through his shorts and squeezed hard.

"Nghmmmm....", Devin let out. Renee's tiny hand reached for his zipper and quickly slid it down. As soon as she did, her hand darted into the opening and grabbed the shaft of his cock through his boxers. "MMmmm", he let out again, letting her know how incredibly good her tiny hand felt. She fished again for the opening in his boxers until her tiny hand made it through.

The moment her tiny hand found the hard flesh of his third leg, she gasped again. "Holy God this....", she whispered again. Her tiny fingers now able to try and wrap around the thickness of his cock. She tried, she felt her fingers not even come close to wrapping around it. "I can't even like....", she started, they both knew what she couldn't do.

"Squeeze it again", Devin instructed her. She squeezed, he felt his massive cock ooze slightly.

"Like that?", she asked him as she kissed him.

"Harder", he responded. As she squeezed his eyes closed in pleasure. She kissed him long, deep, and hard. He could feel how incredibly turned on she was in that kiss. Her tiny hand gripping the steel flesh of his huge cock.

"GOD", she said quietly but firmly as their lips still touched. Melanie began to shift, and Renee's hand flew out of his pants and she jumped back to act like she wasn't doing anything. She shifted in her seat and acted like she was watching the movie.

"Bathroom?", Melanie said, annoyed with Renee.

"Yes. Bathroom, let's go", both guys heard Renee responded. Both girls stood, followed by Devin. As he stood, with his cock fully hard, half wrapping around his waist at this point, it was apparently clear. Renee made sure to brush past it with her arm. Melanie leaned forward into the empty seat in front of Devin so she did not touch him at all, facing away from him, unaware of his massive hard on.

Ryan watched the girls walk away, and as Melanie passed Devin and the light of the film was on the giant standing up, Ryan could make out his massive bulge. It looked cartoonishly big. It infuriated him. Was that really his fucking dick? he thought.

*ZZZZIP*

He heard and watched as Devin fixed his crotch.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You can't be frickin' serious right now Renee", Melanie started on her as soon as they were out of the theater.

"Dude-", Renee started.

"No, I told you. I don't want you, like, hooking up with him. He frickin' lives with me dude", Melanie continued, her arms swinging in the oversized sweater.

"No, dude-", Renee tried to start again.

"I don't want to hear it, Renee, like", Melanie started as she walked away towards the bathroom. Renee followed her in.

"Mel", Renee started once more.

"What", she responded, annoyed.

"Devin has a huge freaking dick", she said boldly.

"EW! WHY would I want to know- Why DO YOU know that???!", Melanie was upset.

"He set my hand there, but no liste-", she started.

"He SET your hand there??? What a freaking pervert, I knew it", Melanie continued.

"No no no, we like were flirting and like kissing. Melanie I'm sorry, it'll stop but-", she continued.

"THIS IS GREAT. PHENOMENAL. I KNEW you were going to hook up with him!!! Renee what did I tell you!!!", Melanie continued now pacing in circles in the bathroom.

"MEL, STOP. LOOK", Renee grabbed her best friend by either arm to look her square in the face. "It'll stop. I'll stop. All that aside-".

"waaaahhhh nooo I don't want this to be happening", Melanie continued as she pretended to cry in protest.

"ALL THAT ASIDE Mel. Your roommate, your brother, whoever he is. He is freaking enormous", Renee said.

"WHY DO I WANT TO KNOW THAT", Melanie argued back at her.

"No. Mel. Like.... not big. He doesn't have a big ... thing. He has a third leg. And he lives with you, right there", Renee continued.

"Sooo???? Why do I care??", Melanie continued. Renee grabbed Melanie's arm, pulled up the sleeve past the elbow and held it in both hands.

"Mel, it's bigger than this. I am not even joking. He has like the biggest freaking penis in the world", she continued.

"I still don't see why I should care!! You're going to hook up with my new brother UGH!!", Melanie continued pouting.

"I'm just saying. I think you'll see what I mean if you ever... see what I mean", she defended herself, releasing Melanie. "I'll stop. I'll put a stop to it right now. I'll seriously like lean towards you, I won't even talk to him, I'm sorry".

"Let's just... I don't wanna.... let's just whatever", Melanie said, almost stomping out of the bathroom. Renee followed her, and they both returned to their seats. As Devin stood up to allow them through, his cock was still at full mast, and he was beyond disappointed when Renee put his back to him as she passed. Both girls sat down and actually paid attention to the movie.

Devin tried to flirt with her and get her attention but she firmly denied it. He was confused. Melanie must have caught them and was clearly pissed. She must be upset about this, and the thought of that embarrassment quickly began to deflate his massive cock.

The night awkwardly finished, with Renee walking straight to her car to leave after being dropped off. As Devin and Melanie headed inside, he stopped to thank her again for inviting him. "Yep", is all she responded, just as Ryan had earlier to him.

------

The next morning, Devin woke up with his cock incredibly hard. He could not wait to get into the shower, where he could safely release his load all over the glass door again without Melanie hearing him. Especially after trying to hook up with her friend last night. He tiptoe'ed to the bathroom, afraid of even bumping into her.

Melanie still heard him head into her bathroom though. She was still furious about last night. She left Renee's texts on read on her phone. Why was she trying to make an argument for him? Because he has a big penis? Who cares? Why would she do this to me, it's bad enough I have to deal with - she heard the shower start - waiting FOREVER to showerrr!!!! She punched the bed to her side in frustration, causing her huge chest to wiggle back and forth beneath her tank top.

She continued to stew in bed, frustrated with her best friend, frustrated with her current living situation. She stewed, listening to the shower run for 20 minutes.

Devin quickly scrubbed shampoo through his hair, stopping every few seconds to rub shampoo onto his enormous, throbbing erection. He hurriedly rinsed it out of his hair and washed his face. He swung his hips back and forth, causing his cock to swing side to side. If it wasn't fully hard, it would slap his thighs and hips, but it was aching for release and he knew it.

I'm over this shit. What the frick is he doing in there. I'm done. Melanie built up the courage and finally got up, with the intent to storm into the bathroom and bust him for using her bathroom as his own personal sauna. As she approached the bathroom door, the intent quickly turned into just peeking to see what he was doing in there for 25 minutes. Her fingers twisted the doorknob silently and slowly inch the door open.
Through an inch-wide opening of the door, she saw the steaming shower... she saw Devin. The frosted glass of the door allowed her not to see perfectly... but what she saw immediately stopped her in her tracks. Devin's back was to the shower head, the water hitting his upper back. In front of him was the outline of the biggest cock Melanie had ever even fathomed sticking straight out from him. It looked like another arm reaching forward, and almost upward, from his groin.

Melanie froze. Her breathing froze. Her now-moist hand, frozen on the door knob.

She could smell the aroma of her shampoo and conditioner in the thick steam in the room. She watched as he reached up and grabbed her conditioner and squeezed some into his hand. As he moved, the massive cock swung, causing Melanie's jaw continue to drop and her mouth water. She stared at it. He rubbed the conditioner into his hands but did not apply it to his curly locks.

She watched intently as he wrapped both of his big hands around the biggest dick she'd ever seen. The moment he did, she saw his head fall backward, pushing his hair into the water. She watched both of his hands slide up and down the massive pipe of flesh. She couldn't stop watching them slide up and down on it. She couldn't understand how someone's dick could be that big, and here he was, using her conditioner to please it.

His hands began to pick up the pace slightly. She couldn't tell exactly, but it looked as though both of his hands were not even a match for the monster. Melanie continued to gawk as she watched his hands stop, and his hips begin gyrating, pushing the huge pipe into and out of his hands. She had never watched a guy jerk off before, but she did not expect it to look like this.

He then turned 45 degrees, and placed his left foot up on the edge of the bath tub. He was turned slightly more towards Melanie, as she stood mesmerized, peering through the smallest crack of the open door. With his leg perched, he pumped into both of his fists harder... and harder... Melanie felt a drop of water hit her left hand, startling her, only to see it was her own drool.

Devin's head tilted back once more as he continued to fuck his hands in front of her, unbeknownst of his audience. "UNGH", he let out, trying to remain silent in the shower. Melanie watched as he began to cum on the glass shower door. A huge jet clearly covered the door.... she had never seen so much cum, especially in one blast.

.... followed by another.....

.... and another.....

.... and another.....

.... and yet another....

Melanie watched him cover the door in his cum. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. And as soon as the jets began to become less frequent, she quickly shut the door, silently.

Her hand remain on the door knob, her body frozen, her breathing shallow. She tiptoed back to her bedroom and silently shut the door. Her heart was racing. She put her back to the door as she shut it, standing, breathing deeply. Her yellow tank top straining with each breath as her enormous boobs lifted and pushed against it.

Okay Renee. I mean......what the...... and he lives here. That... thing... is right there. And he's using my things, and using my bathroom and ..... what do i.... Why am I even... but... Ugh... maybe she was right... this is a dilemma... and I don't even know why I'm... UGH

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That day at school, Melanie couldn't concentrate to save her life. Just that morning, she accepted that her new brother/roommate had a third leg, and was he was being a pervert taking care of it in her shower, with her soaps. She kept repeating the concept to herself in her head to try and get herself mad at him... but it never really worked.

Continuously getting more intrigued about him, more-so than angry with him. She wondered what Renee felt. She wondered if she was ever going to hear him having sex with a girl on the other side of the wall. That thought didn't gross her out as much as she thought it should... as much as it would have before today. She immediately thought: I wonder if I'd hear her scream, or if it would make a girl scream, or if it would even work... does he even have sex with it?.... her mind raced all day.

It was mildly exciting for her. It was different. She had been with Ryan for awhile, and she had not thought about another guy's..... "thing" for a long time. Even when Ryan had texted her throughout her school day, Melanie found herself slightly annoyed, and cut him short. When she got home, she was nervous seeing him already home. Luckily, he was in his room, quiet as usual.

She scrambled to start getting back to work on an assignment she had avoided all day. Now it was already almost dinner time, and she had not even started it. This was very unlike her, "distracted" was not a good describer for Melanie.

Opening up her Macbook, she was immediately frustrated by a warning, saying her Microsoft Word application was corrupted. She had no idea what that meant. She stood up and quietly made her way to her bedroom door, opening it, gazing at her new brother/roommate, Devin's, door. The 2nd floor of the house was basically their own, with the master bedroom on the 1st floor.

"Hey Devin", she let out, trying to sound normal. As soon as she did, she realized how quickly she asked for his help, despite him making her terribly nervous at the moment. Sure, he would definitely be able to make sense of whatever her Macbook was trying to do to her, and he was completely harmless and shy.... but now she knew what he was capable of...

His door opened and he stuck his head out. "Yo", he said back, seeing his new sister/roommate, Melanie standing in her doorway, hand still on her own door. She spoke, but he wasn't registering it. He looked her up and down. This was now only the second time that he saw her without an oversized sweater. She was in a very tight, navy blue t-shirt and black yoga pants. As he stared, he felt like he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and once again, he was reminded how absolutely huge her tits were. "Wait, what's that?", he said, asking her to repeat herself.

"My computer's saying Word is corrupted, would you mind taking a look at it. I tried to re-download it, but it won't like duplicate it or something, I don't know how this crap works. I'm sorry if you're busy", she rattled off, looking fairly helpless. He had never seen her like this. He never saw her really look at him much at all. Of course, she needs help, so now I exist.... he thought.

"Na-", his voice cracked. "Ahem. No, of course not", he said as he came out of his room, doing everything in his power not to stare at the t-shirt being stretched beyond belief.

"Thank you so much", she started. "I have this paper due tomorrow that I've totally been, like, flaking on and now I'm just like 'UGH'".

"All good", he said as he came in and sat down at computer chair again. The height of the chair was too high for him at the desk that the laptop sat on, making him tower over it. "What class?", he asked.

"It's freaking economics. I have to like, talk about Norway's healthcare system compared to ours or whatever", she explained. She noticed him turn to look at her while she spoke... but his eyes never met hers. He stared directly at her chest, reminding her that she did not have her boobs hidden as usual. She looked down at the dark blue fabric stretching over her massive chest. Without a bra on, she could make out the slightest hint of where her nipple was in the fabric. "Thank you so much again, I'll be right back, I'm just gonna grab a drink real quick. Thank you so much", she said quickly as she grabbed her phone and headed downstairs.

"Sure, no problem", he said, turning one last time to steal a glance of her huge tits. Turning back to the computer he solved her problem with Word with ease. As he did and was opening a New Document to ensure it worked, he saw the text bubble on the tool bar bounce up and down, notifying there was a text. He looked over his shoulder at the open bedroom door and the stairs to make sure the coast was clear.

He quickly clicked on the bubble and saw an open iMessage window to Renee Willow. Willow... he thought to himself, making a mental note to try again to find her on social media. He couldn't help but read the text that Melanie just now sent from downstairs to Renee.

"Ugh, this is rough lol", Melanie texted.

"LOL is he there now?", Renee responded. Devin immediately figured this was girl talk about Ryan, Melanie's boyfriend. Then another text popped up from Melanie.

"Ya
He's fixing my Microsoft Word right now on my laptop"

Devin's heart sank. His throat went dry. He wanted to know what they had been talking about. He peered back over his shoulder, his leg starting to bounce nervously. Then he heard through the floor, Janet asking Melanie how her day was. Perfect. He could snoop as long as he heard Melanie still downstairs.

He scrolled quickly up the text to try and find a conversation about him. His eyes quickly caught words... shower.... huge.... big freaking penis.... his heart was racing. Finally, he found a huge section of just Renee's texts, several of them in a row, clearly begging for forgiveness after making out with him in the theater. His eyes read as fast as he could.

Melanie
I'm serious, I'm sorry. I never got his number, I'm not going to talk to him
And I'm sorry I told you about..... about his thing.
It doesn't matter
I guess I'm not used to you having a "brother" or whatever.
I'm sorry
MELANIE
MELLLLLLLLLL
I'M SORRY
Look I'm not gonna be in school tomorrow, I told you I have that appointment. So I can't go to bed knowing you're this mad at me.
Please, Mel
Luv you lots still

(Next day)

Melanie: OK
Two things

1. I apologize, I won't let it happen again

No
That's not one of them.

ok.....

He is doing... what we thought he was doing
in MY shower

OMG

You're right about his.... thing

.....!!!

and yes, it's going to make things weird around here....

WHAT HAPPENED
TELL

I was sitting here, frustrated this morning
still mad at you
frustrated with sitting here listening to him take hour long showers
and leaving me with cold showers

<Devin scoffs internally. He specifically tried to make sure his shower time was under 30 minutes...>

and.....????

So I went to go tell him to get the heck out of my shower!....

......?!

But when I started to open the door, I saw it

It's frickin huge isn't it
omgomgomg what did he say

No, no he didn't say anything
yes. yes its huge
no he didn't see me. The door was just like cracked

... and you sat there and peeped on him??!?!!!!
Melanie!!!

I did not peep on him!!!

So you just like saw it for a sec and shut the door???
Did he see you???

No he didn't see me
I just wanted to text you and confirm
And say, maybe you were right in telling me
Or maybe I should've never known
Idk

It's fine. See???
Idk why I was telling you, I just felt like I should!

Idk I mean I guess you should
i dont even know

That's crazy
Wait

?

You said you knew he was like jacking it or whatever in the shower
WAS HE MASTURBATING
omg

Uhm.......

OMG HE WAS
AND YOU SAW IT

I may have seen something like that
yes

HOW LONG DID YOU WATCH
was it huge????
I never saw it
just felt
and wow, yah

omg stop

was it huge???

it was large, yes

OMGGGGGGGGG

sotp
remember, you said you werent going to hook up with him?

no i wont, i swear
but wow!!!

no wow
Look, I 'm still upset about last night
But after seeing that, I just wanted to be honest and say maybe I overreacted

awwww thank you babe

BUT
I still don't think you should hook up with him

Honestly Mel.....

yeah?....

I don't think I could if I even tried xD

omg lol
whatever
same xD

Devin heard footsteps coming quickly up the stairs. He hurriedly scrolled quickly to the bottom of the text, to the live texts, minimized the text window, and spun the Macbook to her. As he turned, he saw her reach the top step, just catching the last bounce of her massive, bra-free chest. Despite the blue t-shirt clinging to her chest like spandex, he boobs bounced immensely. So much so, he watched as they bobbed up and down for a second, returning to their normal place.

Melanie watched his eyes follow her, and she was completely embarrassed.

"Good as new, should be fine", he said to her as he began to stand.

"Oh really? Already???", she said excitedly. She, herself, glanced at his gym shorts, finding a long, noticeable tube hanging down one of his pant legs. I'm just as bad as him I guess... she thought to herself as she did. "Thank you so much!", she replied, taking the seat as he stood.

"Of course. I honestly just uninstalled it entirely and re-installed. I think you were just deleting like a shortcut, and not the actual file", he explained as he headed towards the door of her bedroom.

"Sure! Nice having a nerd here to fix this stuff I don't understand!", she said, hesitant to call him a nerd, but trying to regain her confidence she once had with him.

"Ha, whatever", he responded and walked back to his own bedroom. He couldn't believe she saw him jerk his cock that morning. He didn't even notice the door was open. At first, he felt some embarrassment, but as he sat back down in his own computer chair, the embarrassment shifted towards confidence. Hell yeah she liked what she saw, he thought to himself, adjusting his hardening snake, wrapped up in his shorts....

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After settling into the reality that his new sister/roommate and her best friend both liked the fact that he had a huge cock, he immediately searched again for Renee on social media. Bingo, he thought, finding her right away with her last name. He scrolled through her ig ravenously. The short brunette had a nice big ass, and although she liked to flaunt her big tits, they paled in comparison to Melanie in the room next door.

He squeezed his cock through his shorts, tempting it to harden as he swiped through her pictures, waiting for her to accept his Follow request. He stopped sharply on a picture. It was Renee and Melanie, in matching t-shirts that read "NY5K Run for Tots". The shirts appeared the same size, making Renee's tits quite noticeable in it, while Melanie's looked absurdly tight on her massive tits. He felt his cock pulse in his hand through his shorts.

Renee accepted the follow request, and he immediately went to message her. He paused, and wondered: she has to have already told Melanie.... or maybe not?....

Hey Stranger.... he wrote to her. As he waited for her to respond, he went back to the picture of Melanie in the t-shirt. He couldn't believe how huge her tits were.

Hi, she wrote back.

Do you remember me?
I'm the guy you made out with
Then molested
Then didn't ever speak to again

Guilty *hand-raise emoji*

Do you do that to all of your new friends or?....

Lol when they live with my best friend? Yes

Fair
You could've warned me
I wouldn't've tried to get attached xD

Lol I should've maybe

It was quite the ride home.......

LOL
I'm sorry

Are you though?! hahaha

I am!!!

Do you know what it's like dealing with this thing?? shyeeeeeet

Hahaha I can't imagine, honestly.

You saw what you did to it!!!

Hahaha I did
Or, Actually
I didn't *See* anything...

Well you tried to wrap your hand around it at least.......

Guilty *hand-raise emoji*

UGH..... Rough.
I walked into a trap that night LOL

*shrug emoji*

<Devin went straight to business>
Maybe if you would've seen it, you wouldn't have left it high n dry
.... or hard n wet, in this case xD

Haha, would seeing it make me more sympathetic?...

It maybe would have!

<She left Devin on Read for several minutes. She contemplated if she should continue this charade. Meanwhile, Devin had walked downstairs and was in the living room, watching TV by himself, slowly feeling his cock get harder at the thought of tempting poor Renee again...>

It felt.... fairly on the bigger side, I will admit.

Did it?
I'm very average.

HA! RIGHT

Oh?
Was I not average to you?

NO
Not even by half xD

Aw, that poor ex boyfriend of yours then
Half lol

Oh screw him.
Don't bring him up
You're gonna get me all upset
I hate him!

Was it because he had a small dick then or?....

omg lol
I mean, he had an average dick

What's average?

Idk
5 inches or whatever lol

^ with that description, I'd say it really had an impact on you! xD

Haha whatever.....

Lemme guess
Like this?

appleremote.jpeg

omg the apple tv remote hahahahaha
YES actually!
That is fairly accurate!

LMAO
That's funnyyyy
I was gonna start with that one, assuming it was too small, then send this one xD

ssremote.jpg

lmao
That is hilarious!!
But no, no, the first one is him
The second one is you xD hahahaha

Haha, you think???

100%!

<Devin, now almost fully hard, leaned forward and peered towards his parents bedroom door, assuring no one was around. He slid his hand into his waist, pushing it up and off over his huge, hard cock, freeing it into the living room air. He slapped it against his abs over his t-shirt a few times, simply out of habit. He reached forward and grabbed the larger, Samsung remote, and held it alongside his thick, tower of cock. His cock head still pushed longer than the remote, making him sneer an evil grin. He tossed the remote back on the table. He released his waistband and cock, letting his cock fall towards his shirt, the waistband pressing it into his abs, leaving half of it exposed>

Well, I had to validate your postulation appropriately
And, I'm afraid.....

???

I am not the size of the second remote :(....

hahahaha did you seriously

Yes lol.
I'm bored
Don't judge!

hahahaha omgggg
that's okay. that remote is way too big

Too big?
uh oh....

what?....

No, I'm bigger than it lol

seriously?

Haha yeah
oops

no freaking way you're bigger than that
ar eyou fro realllll

Yes

<Devin, at this point, was texting with one hand, his other hand stroking the exposed underside of his cock, still being pressed by the waistband of his shorts into his stomach. Feeling his foreskin move against his rock hard cock felt amazing>

holy freaking god crap
that is amazing!

Amazing?
You jus said it was too big lol

No
No no no, I think its amazing
Are you being serious tho lol

Yes, I am lol

Prove it

Really right now Renee?

Yes omg hahaha lol

If I do, is that the part where you stop talking to me and tell Melanie lol

Omg I didn't even tell her we're talking on here
I wont'!!
Just show me, I don't believe u lol

Fine.

<Unbeknownst to Devin, him tossing the remote on the table caught Janet's attention who was on the back porch enjoying the sunset with a glass of wine, knowing Greg wasn't going to be home until late. She noticed Devin sitting on the living room couch, texting... then she noticed... is that his.... omg.....

She watched as he pressed his enormous cock into his belly while he frantically texted with his free hand. She brought her hand immediately to her mouth in shock. Greg was very well equipped.... but Devin was absolutely a freak. Janet continued to stare from around the corner as she watched Devin reach forward and grab the remote off of the table. She backed out of view completely briefly, then slowly leaned forward again to see it again. She watched as pulled his shorts down, half way down his thighs... on MY couch.... then he pushed his cock forward with his left hand, making it plump and veiny.

His cock was absolutely huge. Janet watched as all of the veins on his cock swelled. The cock head grew immediately and became purple. She had never seen anything like it. It was so big, it cast a shadow all the way to the coffee table. Then she watched his right hand place their TV remote next to his cock, almost dwarfing it. The remote was maybe as long as the shaft only, his large cockhead extending past it entirely. She watched as he tried to hold both of his cock and the remote upwards, while his left hand reached for his phone. The flash took, as Janet realized he was taking a picture of his cock... next to MY remote....

*THWACK*

His cock slapped back onto his now bare abs, as he had pulled his shirt up. This caused Janet to jump, and she backed up silently. Her hand still covering her mouth. She couldn't believe how large Greg's son's... possibly her stepson someday.... cock was. She didn't think dicks could be that big. She silently leaned forward ensuring he didn't see her. His cock was returned to its last position, pressed against his abs, his waistband returned, digging into it. She tiptoed back to the porch and took a very large gulp of red wine.>

Sorry? - Devin texted with a picture of his cock next to the remote.

Oh my ....
Holy
what in the actual
how is that possible that your thing is that big
omgomgomg

Idk lol. Again, Sorry?

Oh don't be sorry
you are blessed
my ex would freaking kill to have half of that LOL

Poor guy lol

No, screw that lol screw him
Wow your freaking thing is so big
I seriously can't get over it
that night i was seriously so shocked when i reached into your pants
even when i reached OVER them
i was like holy what in the heck does this kid have in his pants
THAT
he had
THAT
jeepers creepers....

LOL "Jeepers creepers"
That's funny

Sorry im like shocked
still looking at it lol
it looks so thick

It is fairly, yes lol

yeah....

send it to him and say "my new boyfriend says hi"

omg hahahahahahaaha

NOT that i think im ur bf lol itd just be funny

omg he would freaking flip
seriously

Save it for the next time he pisses you off lol

haha no should i
i should just do it

i can almost guarantee he'd leave you alone after that lol

uh YA
If that was my boyfriend, i would never be able to feel him again
hahahahaha

omg lol
that's funny

ok i have to get back to hw
nice.... chatting? if that's what this was
idk what to say

lmao goodnight renee

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Devin tossed his phone on the couch next to him. He peered back towards the doorway leading to Greg and Janet's bedroom and the rest of the house, assured no one else was home besides Melanie working on homework upstairs. He slid his thumb into his waistband and pulled down his shorts, flinging his cock upwards and gripped the base of it with his other hand. He was so turned on, he couldn't help but to tug on it some, even if he wasn't going to finish here in the living room.

Janet couldn't get the thought of what she just saw out of her head. She felt like she was an older woman, in her 40's, and didn't feel too altogether guilty about swooning over Devin's monster cock. She noticed she was nibbling on her fingertip in the cool breeze, wine glass in hand. She was wearing a sarong over her bikini from swimming earlier. After much hesitation, she decided she needed another glass of wine, whether it meant crossing Devin and his monster cock's path or not.

As she stood up, and crept into the door, she adjusted the sarong. She opened it up, exposing her large breasts. Janet was the reason Melanie was so developed in the chest, she too, had massive tits. Devin had jerked off to the thought of them several times over the past year while his father had been dating her. She adjusted her tits, pulling them together in the yellow bikini top, causing a vast amount of cleavage. She was just going to walk right into the living room and ask if he'd like a glass of wine as well.

As if in slow motion, as she rounded the corner into the living room, there he was. Devin sat, one thumb in his waistband, his other hand around the biggest dick she had ever seen, his head tilted back on the couch cushion. She audibly gasped, her hand once more, brought to her mouth.

"Op-", Devin let out as he was shocked to see her home. His hand at the base of his cock, still gripping it and holding it up. He had been imagining the night Renee had tried to grasp his immense shaft in the movie theater, but was now staring directly into the cleavage of his father's girlfriend. Instead of putting his cock away, he simply froze.

"Omygod Devin", she let out in shock as well. She stopped so abruptly, her momentum putting her on her toes slightly, causing her tits to bounce obscenely. He watched them bounce. After remaining frozen, his cock for all to see, for 2-3 seconds, he finally began to tuck it into his shorts. Janet stared as he tried to stuff the absurdity into his gym shorts, ending up looking like he was trying to steal a MagLite.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ms. Manor", he said embarrassed as he tried to cover up his cock still sticking straight up into his gym shorts.

"No ... I-", she started. She looked back over her shoulder, trying to will herself away from him.

"I didn't know anyone was here.... I-", Devin started.

"It's okay hunnie", she said.

"God I'm so embarrassed... I just-", he continued. Janet sat on the couch next to him.

"Hunnie, hunnie, it's okay, stop. You're fine", she began trying to put him at ease. "Listen, boys will be boys, I understand", she said.

"No but I shouldn't be... not here in your living room, I just... I don't-", he kept rambling. As he turned to face her, he couldn't bring eye contact all the way to her. He got hung up at her massive breasts, now smashed together as she sat crooked on the couch. Her tan skin looked amazing with such huge tits, trying to burst out of the bikini top and sarong.

"It's okay", she continued. "Listen, it's okay. You know", she started, "Urges will be urges hunnie, seriously. Just try and do it, like in your bedroom maybe?", she suggested.

"Of course, I'm so sorry", he said sheepishly, still stealing glances at her huge tits.

"I mean, if Melanie came down here... she'd....", Janet said.

"I know, I don't even want to think about that", he said, embarrassed.

"Devin, hunnie, she wou-".

"She would've been so grossed out, I know"

"Haha! Yes!", Janet said laughing with him, she set her hand on his thigh, inches from his still-rock-hard cock head. "And honestly hunnie", she lowered her voice. "You probably would've scared the freaking crap out of her with something like this", she giggled as she leaned in. Giving his thigh a light squeeze.

"Oh my god, I don't wanna do that", Devin replied, not sure what else to say. Her tiny hand on his thigh so close to his cock, only made his cock grow harder at this point. He was shifting from a feeling of embarrassment to now being turned on as his dad's girlfriend is now sitting next to him, making jokes about his huge dick.

"Noo, of course not!", she agreed. "I mean that thing is freaking huge, you probably scare any girl with that thing I bet!", she said.

Devin couldn't believe this was unfolding. "I have scared one or two, I'll admit", he said as he tried to push the ridiculously hard pipe between his legs to hide it, all very visibly through his shorts.

"Oh stop, you don't have to hide it from me like that, you're fiiiiine hunnie, really", she continued, as she slapped his wrist very lightly. That's when Devin noticed the wine on her breath. She is seriously tipsy enough to be this flirty, holy shit, he thought.

"Well, I know, it's just.... ya know", he said as he spread his legs, letting his cock fling upwards and point towards Janet now, on his right. It hung over his right hip, still pressing against the nylon of his shorts.

"Wow, look at that thing", she said softly, now fully enveloped in the moment. "I will tell you right now, your father does not have this, I tell you that", she said as she leaned back slightly getting comfortable on the couch.

Devin, not sure what angle to make here. Of course, he'd never want to hurt his father.... but he also had the sex drive of a brand new sports car, and currently his cock was as hard as possible, straining against his shorts, pointing right at the very attractive 43 year old with massive tits. "Ah... I just get so hard sometimes...", he said, pushing into the base of it, causing his shorts to move wildly as the pipe shook.

Janet watched intently. "You have to let it out hunnie", she said very softly, now speaking things she would never like her daughter to hear. "Why don't you go ahead", she said.

"Here?", he responded. He felt a lump in his throat, he was so excited and nervous and hard.

"Yeah, let's see it real quick", she said softly, still not breaking eye contact with the massive cockhead pressed against the black nylon.

Devin slid both of his thumbs into his shorts and boxers. He pulled them down slowly, past his ass, and started pushing them down his thighs. He did it slowly, slowly unveiling the monster cock an inch at a time, until finally it flung free and slapped his abs.

*THWACK*

Janet jumped as it freed. "Woooooooooow, hunnieeee", she said, loud enough that Devin was nervous she was talking too loudly. "Look at that", she began, causing him to grab his cock and hold it upright for her to take in, in all it's glory. His one hand was no match for the long shaft sticking straight up past it. "Wow, look at that. You have so much cock", she whispered as she leaned closer to him to view it from his point-of-view.

"Yeah? Too much sometimes, I feel like", he said quietly, as he swung it back and forth.

"Oh no, hunnie", she whispered, now very close to his face. "Never too much. Look at that thing, how do you deal with it yourself?", she asked, amazed clearly.

"Maybe like this", he said as he jerked it with one hand. His one hand, without lube, simply jerking the bottom half of his cock. "Sometimes like this", he said as his other hand now reached up and rubbed his cock head. There was still a lot of cock uncovered with his two hands on it.

"Jesus Christ, you need several hands for such a big cock, hunnie", she whispered. She stared intently as he continued to massage his third leg right in front of her. "Get off hunnie, let it out. Look, it's so hard", she said as her tiny hand reached out and pointed at the head of his cock growing more taut by the moment. "Look", she continued, pointing out a large vein running down most of the length, bulging.

"Right here?", he asked, as he was clearly building up an orgasm.

"Yes hunnie, look at this poor... big.... fat... cock.... it needs release hunnie", she said.

"To Jurassic Park?", he asked, nodding towards the TV. "Or?.....", he nodded towards her foot of cleavage. Both of his hands occupied by his big dick.

"Oh, of course, hunnie, let it out for mommy's big boobies", she said. The thought of her saying *mommy* made him slightly uneasy... but that dissipated quickly as her hands reached into her bikini and pushed it aside. Her big, fat tan tits spilled out. They were bigger than he was expecting. "Oh this big, fat, cock likes mommy's big, fat, titties does it?", she asked.

"Oh my god yes", he let out. "MGH...", he began, as he stood up wrapped both of his hands around his cock. He was pointing over the coffee table. Janet turned and sat on the edge of the coffee table, putting her massive melons on display for him.

"Are you gonna cum for mommy?", she asked, and as she did, she reached down and grabbed her left breast with both hands. She slowly brought her nipple up to her mouth. He watched as her small tongue reached out and flicked her hard, nipple back and forth. Her fingers pressed into the soft tit meat, struggling to keep the soft flesh up to her mouth.

"Y......Yes.... Mgh....", he started.

"Wait", she said, and she dropped her tit... *clap*... She grabbed her large wine glass and held it up the cock head as he began to cum. "C'mon hunnie", she said, coaxing the first wave out of him. The first jet hit the back of the wine glass and flung right back out towards him, spilling onto the table. "Wowww", she said softly as she adjusted the wine glass more upright to catch it better. The second one shot into the wine glass with much force, but did not spill out this time. By the 3rd and 4th, his massive cock was now just a hose, dumping cum into her wine glass. She watched as it began to fill, there was so much cum.

"Mmmmmm....", he moaned softly, watching the bare chested mom hold a wine glass with two hands up to his massive cock, catching his seed as though it was gold. She was grinning, overjoyed with the amount of cum she just made the young man give her. After over a dozen jets, he let out the last few spurts. The wine glass was about 1/3 full of his hot cum at this point. He pressed his cock head with his left hand, squeezing out one last heavy drop.

"So much.... good job hunnie", Janet said as she set the wine glass down and pulled her big fat tits back into her bikini. She picked the wine glass back up. "You better be careful though. Keep it in your room from now on!", she said softly. "You're gonna freak out Mel, then we're both gonna get an earful!", she continued as she started to make her way towards the kitchen with the wine glass of cum. She paused and turned. "And this hunnie, this was just a one-time thing. You needa girl to take care of you so you're not all horned up all the time!".

"Understood ma'am", he said back as he tried to tuck his long appendage back into his shorts. Janet winked at him, then brought the wine glass to her lips. She paused, then tilted it up, taking in almost a mouthful of his hot cum. Licking her lips, she winked again and dramatically swallowed before heading off to the kitchen. He couldn't help but watch her hips and tiny ass disappear down the hall.

What the hell am I getting myself into.................

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Devin tossed his phone on the couch next to him. He peered back towards the doorway leading to Greg and Janet's bedroom and the rest of the house, assured no one else was home besides Melanie working on homework upstairs. He slid his thumb into his waistband and pulled down his shorts, flinging his cock upwards and gripped the base of it with his other hand. He was so turned on, he couldn't help but to tug on it some, even if he wasn't going to finish here in the living room.

Janet couldn't get the thought of what she just saw out of her head. She felt like she was an older woman, in her 40's, and didn't feel too altogether guilty about swooning over Devin's monster cock. She noticed she was nibbling on her fingertip in the cool breeze, wine glass in hand. She was wearing a sarong over her bikini from swimming earlier. After much hesitation, she decided she needed another glass of wine, whether it meant crossing Devin and his monster cock's path or not.

As she stood up, and crept into the door, she adjusted the sarong. She opened it up, exposing her large breasts. Janet was the reason Melanie was so developed in the chest, she too, had massive tits. Devin had jerked off to the thought of them several times over the past year while his father had been dating her. She adjusted her tits, pulling them together in the yellow bikini top, causing a vast amount of cleavage. She was just going to walk right into the living room and ask if he'd like a glass of wine as well.

As if in slow motion, as she rounded the corner into the living room, there he was. Devin sat, one thumb in his waistband, his other hand around the biggest dick she had ever seen, his head tilted back on the couch cushion. She audibly gasped, her hand once more, brought to her mouth.

"Op-", Devin let out as he was shocked to see her home. His hand at the base of his cock, still gripping it and holding it up. He had been imagining the night Renee had tried to grasp his immense shaft in the movie theater, but was now staring directly into the cleavage of his father's girlfriend. Instead of putting his cock away, he simply froze.

"Omygod Devin", she let out in shock as well. She stopped so abruptly, her momentum putting her on her toes slightly, causing her tits to bounce obscenely. He watched them bounce. After remaining frozen, his cock for all to see, for 2-3 seconds, he finally began to tuck it into his shorts. Janet stared as he tried to stuff the absurdity into his gym shorts, ending up looking like he was trying to steal a MagLite.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ms. Manor", he said embarrassed as he tried to cover up his cock still sticking straight up into his gym shorts.

"No ... I-", she started. She looked back over her shoulder, trying to will herself away from him.

"I didn't know anyone was here.... I-", Devin started.

"It's okay hunnie", she said.

"God I'm so embarrassed... I just-", he continued. Janet sat on the couch next to him.

"Hunnie, hunnie, it's okay, stop. You're fine", she began trying to put him at ease. "Listen, boys will be boys, I understand", she said.

"No but I shouldn't be... not here in your living room, I just... I don't-", he kept rambling. As he turned to face her, he couldn't bring eye contact all the way to her. He got hung up at her massive breasts, now smashed together as she sat crooked on the couch. Her tan skin looked amazing with such huge tits, trying to burst out of the bikini top and sarong.

"It's okay", she continued. "Listen, it's okay. You know", she started, "Urges will be urges hunnie, seriously. Just try and do it, like in your bedroom maybe?", she suggested.

"Of course, I'm so sorry", he said sheepishly, still stealing glances at her huge tits.

"I mean, if Melanie came down here... she'd....", Janet said.

"I know, I don't even want to think about that", he said, embarrassed.

"Devin, hunnie, she wou-".

"She would've been so grossed out, I know"

"Haha! Yes!", Janet said laughing with him, she set her hand on his thigh, inches from his still-rock-hard cock head. "And honestly hunnie", she lowered her voice. "You probably would've scared the freaking crap out of her with something like this", she giggled as she leaned in. Giving his thigh a light squeeze.

"Oh my god, I don't wanna do that", Devin replied, not sure what else to say. Her tiny hand on his thigh so close to his cock, only made his cock grow harder at this point. He was shifting from a feeling of embarrassment to now being turned on as his dad's girlfriend is now sitting next to him, making jokes about his huge dick.

"Noo, of course not!", she agreed. "I mean that thing is freaking huge, you probably scare any girl with that thing I bet!", she said.

Devin couldn't believe this was unfolding. "I have scared one or two, I'll admit", he said as he tried to push the ridiculously hard pipe between his legs to hide it, all very visibly through his shorts.

"Oh stop, you don't have to hide it from me like that, you're fiiiiine hunnie, really", she continued, as she slapped his wrist very lightly. That's when Devin noticed the wine on her breath. She is seriously tipsy enough to be this flirty, holy shit, he thought.

"Well, I know, it's just.... ya know", he said as he spread his legs, letting his cock fling upwards and point towards Janet now, on his right. It hung over his right hip, still pressing against the nylon of his shorts.

"Wow, look at that thing", she said softly, now fully enveloped in the moment. "I will tell you right now, your father does not have this, I tell you that", she said as she leaned back slightly getting comfortable on the couch.

Devin, not sure what angle to make here. Of course, he'd never want to hurt his father.... but he also had the sex drive of a brand new sports car, and currently his cock was as hard as possible, straining against his shorts, pointing right at the very attractive 43 year old with massive tits. "Ah... I just get so hard sometimes...", he said, pushing into the base of it, causing his shorts to move wildly as the pipe shook.

Janet watched intently. "You have to let it out hunnie", she said very softly, now speaking things she would never like her daughter to hear. "Why don't you go ahead", she said.

"Here?", he responded. He felt a lump in his throat, he was so excited and nervous and hard.

"Yeah, let's see it real quick", she said softly, still not breaking eye contact with the massive cockhead pressed against the black nylon.

Devin slid both of his thumbs into his shorts and boxers. He pulled them down slowly, past his ass, and started pushing them down his thighs. He did it slowly, slowly unveiling the monster cock an inch at a time, until finally it flung free and slapped his abs.

*THWACK*

Janet jumped as it freed. "Woooooooooow, hunnieeee", she said, loud enough that Devin was nervous she was talking too loudly. "Look at that", she began, causing him to grab his cock and hold it upright for her to take in, in all it's glory. His one hand was no match for the long shaft sticking straight up past it. "Wow, look at that. You have so much cock", she whispered as she leaned closer to him to view it from his point-of-view.

"Yeah? Too much sometimes, I feel like", he said quietly, as he swung it back and forth.

"Oh no, hunnie", she whispered, now very close to his face. "Never too much. Look at that thing, how do you deal with it yourself?", she asked, amazed clearly.

"Maybe like this", he said as he jerked it with one hand. His one hand, without lube, simply jerking the bottom half of his cock. "Sometimes like this", he said as his other hand now reached up and rubbed his cock head. There was still a lot of cock uncovered with his two hands on it.

"Jesus Christ, you need several hands for such a big cock, hunnie", she whispered. She stared intently as he continued to massage his third leg right in front of her. "Get off hunnie, let it out. Look, it's so hard", she said as her tiny hand reached out and pointed at the head of his cock growing more taut by the moment. "Look", she continued, pointing out a large vein running down most of the length, bulging.

"Right here?", he asked, as he was clearly building up an orgasm.

"Yes hunnie, look at this poor... big.... fat... cock.... it needs release hunnie", she said.

"To Jurassic Park?", he asked, nodding towards the TV. "Or?.....", he nodded towards her foot of cleavage. Both of his hands occupied by his big dick.

"Oh, of course, hunnie, let it out for mommy's big boobies", she said. The thought of her saying *mommy* made him slightly uneasy... but that dissipated quickly as her hands reached into her bikini and pushed it aside. Her big, fat tan tits spilled out. They were bigger than he was expecting. "Oh this big, fat, cock likes mommy's big, fat, titties does it?", she asked.

"Oh my god yes", he let out. "MGH...", he began, as he stood up wrapped both of his hands around his cock. He was pointing over the coffee table. Janet turned and sat on the edge of the coffee table, putting her massive melons on display for him.

"Are you gonna cum for mommy?", she asked, and as she did, she reached down and grabbed her left breast with both hands. She slowly brought her nipple up to her mouth. He watched as her small tongue reached out and flicked her hard, nipple back and forth. Her fingers pressed into the soft tit meat, struggling to keep the soft flesh up to her mouth.

"Y......Yes.... Mgh....", he started.

"Wait", she said, and she dropped her tit... *clap*... She grabbed her large wine glass and held it up the cock head as he began to cum. "C'mon hunnie", she said, coaxing the first wave out of him. The first jet hit the back of the wine glass and flung right back out towards him, spilling onto the table. "Wowww", she said softly as she adjusted the wine glass more upright to catch it better. The second one shot into the wine glass with much force, but did not spill out this time. By the 3rd and 4th, his massive cock was now just a hose, dumping cum into her wine glass. She watched as it began to fill, there was so much cum.

"Mmmmmm....", he moaned softly, watching the bare chested mom hold a wine glass with two hands up to his massive cock, catching his seed as though it was gold. She was grinning, overjoyed with the amount of cum she just made the young man give her. After over a dozen jets, he let out the last few spurts. The wine glass was about 1/3 full of his hot cum at this point. He pressed his cock head with his left hand, squeezing out one last heavy drop.

"So much.... good job hunnie", Janet said as she set the wine glass down and pulled her big fat tits back into her bikini. She picked the wine glass back up. "You better be careful though. Keep it in your room from now on!", she said softly. "You're gonna freak out Mel, then we're both gonna get an earful!", she continued as she started to make her way towards the kitchen with the wine glass of cum. She paused and turned. "And this hunnie, this was just a one-time thing. You needa girl to take care of you so you're not all horned up all the time!".

"Understood ma'am", he said back as he tried to tuck his long appendage back into his shorts. Janet winked at him, then brought the wine glass to her lips. She paused, then tilted it up, taking in almost a mouthful of his hot cum. Licking her lips, she winked again and dramatically swallowed before heading off to the kitchen. He couldn't help but watch her hips and tiny ass disappear down the hall.

What the hell am I getting myself into.................
This is too long and meandering. Too much to digest. And not enough action. Borderline boring. I did, though, really enjoy this last section when he got caught by his stepmom and their interaction. That was very hot and fun to read and imagine.

Reactions: Joseph8

mike_9er

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn I wasn’t expecting the mom to get involved that was awesome. I hope we get more of Devin jerking off and making Melanie drool while she spies on him, so fuckin hot the way you got her thirsting over that dick!!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn I wasn’t expecting the mom to get involved that was awesome. I hope we get more of Devin jerking off and making Melanie drool while she spies on him, so fuckin hot the way you got her thirsting over that dick!!
Yes. I liked that part, too, but, again, too long and boring. The spying shower scene and the stepmom scene were hot and fun to read. I really wanted to see and feel stepmoms big boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: mike_9er

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is too long and meandering. Too much to digest. And not enough action. Borderline boring. I did, though, really enjoy this last section when he got caught by his stepmom and their interaction. That was very hot and fun to read and imagine.
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to disappoint you.