Graham Parkhurst - New Netflix Gay Series

Forotemp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you dating one? Didn’t think so. It’s easier to hook up with muscle guys than to date one.
Also muscle guys usually have higher standards besides dick size when it comes to relationships. Very few are willing to date outside their own comfort zone and body image.Calm down.
Are you dating one? Didn’t think so. It’s easier to hook up with muscle guys than to date one.
Also muscle guys usually have higher standards besides dick size when it comes to relationships. Very few are willing to date outside their own comfort zone and body image.
Umm Jesus that’s shallow. I am definitely not muscled and dating a CrossFit athlete. And have been for years. So yea - some guys are into types outside their own body type. (But just to clarify I’m not a twink - a bear if anything)

• Haha
Reactions: Uic94

Senpa123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Umm Jesus that’s shallow. I am definitely not muscled and dating a CrossFit athlete. And have been for years. So yea - some guys are into types outside their own body type. (But just to clarify I’m not a twink - a bear if anything)
So whoever you’re dating is one of the very few like I said. Case in point. Sis the truth tea is hard to swallow sometimes.

Thom Casa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone here chat with him on Insta? Because I did. He's actually approachable and down to Earth. He's also funny. We exchange back and forth, Idk why he keeps responding to my messages haha
Do you send him messages or do you comment on his posts?

Reactions: PopularTongue

asianthot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After the last few years I keep finding Canadians more and more exceptionally seductive, hot and sexy. I don’t know what it is with their men, perhaps they don’t carry the same baggage and history of American men and have a more relaxed, flirty, accessible appeal.

Kind of what has made Ryan Reynolds everybody’s infatuation. There’s a certain blandness that’s refreshing and strips away some of the edges of American men, they seem to be more obtainable and boyfriend or husband material. You still want to fuck them right off the bat, but then want to get cozy and play house when them too.

iacky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After the last few years I keep finding Canadians more and more exceptionally seductive, hot and sexy. I don’t know what it is with their men, perhaps they don’t carry the same baggage and history of American men and have a more relaxed, flirty, accessible appeal.

Kind of what has made Ryan Reynolds everybody’s infatuation. There’s a certain blandness that’s refreshing and strips away some of the edges of American men, they seem to be more obtainable and boyfriend or husband material. You still want to fuck them right off the bat, but then want to get cozy and play house when them too.
I agree with you

curiousgeorge123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In real life someone like Parker would not be attracted to someone like Marco. It is far fetched as storyline goes. Someone like Parker would go for their own kind. Gym obssessed, hyper masculine guys~ sad but facts.
Agreed. They made it out like everyone wants Marco. That would never be the reality.

curiousgeorge123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is it about this guy, Noah Reid and the attractive guy who played the veterinarian, Dustin something, on the same comedy Noah was on that despite their California golden boy like looks they still carry something quintessentially Canadian about them?
They’re nice

curiousgeorge123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow that is bold..first assuming you know anything about my dating life lol..and I cant even with all the generalizations in this post...but you do you;) but yes I have dated muscle guys thanks
Muscle GUYS. I don’t believe you. Hahah the gay community is so ridiculously prejudiced towards eachother I don’t believe you’ve dated multiple. And define date.

we like to write a false reality, but the fact if our community lives by a set of pretty gross rulez

Reactions: pradelicious