Graham Parkhurst - New Netflix Gay Series

curiousgeorge123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Extremely different if you’re a bear
Are you dating one? Didn’t think so. It’s easier to hook up with muscle guys than to date one.

Umm Jesus that’s shallow. I am definitely not muscled and dating a CrossFit athlete. And have been for years. So yea - some guys are into types outside their own body type. (But just to clarify I’m not a twink - a bear if anything)

curiousgeorge123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you’re projecting your internalized homophobia. Not cute boo
He’s being honest.

noticing what is the pattern in your community doesn’t mean you have internalized homophobia. If you live in a gay city, you know that the above comment is more often than not, true

slaterfl

Legendary Member
Media
Muscle GUYS. I don’t believe you. Hahah the gay community is so ridiculously prejudiced towards eachother I don’t believe you’ve dated multiple. And define date.

we like to write a false reality, but the fact if our community lives by a set of pretty gross rulez
Holy delayed reaction..And I really care what you believe? I'm sorry who are you again that I should care? or why I need to justify or prove myself to you...I make up my own rules thanks.. you live by whatever you want too..Dated..been boyfriends with, have had sex with..all of the above..the only one who limits you is yourself.

Rainofar34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Demonoid