Graham Parkhurst - New Netflix Gay Series

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
And most fem gays are also into "non fem" gays as well. Lol let's not kid ourselves.
Thank you very much, it's the hypocrisy for me and they get mad at the masc 4 masc gays but you rarely see fem gays dating other fems

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so i've done some research - well ok I googled ...

Male Infant Circumcision

Current research supports leaving boys intact. While it is not yet illegal to circumcise male babies in Canada, the Canadian Paediatric Society has recommended against routine circumcision since 1996. As early as the mid-70s, they stated there was no medical benefit to this surgery.

Circumcision rates vary by province but the national average is around 10-15%, with the great majority of those being done for religious practises.

Thanks for that research ............... my percentage was based from memory, on something I either read or heard, whenever, where ever. Perhaps I transposed the cut @15% vs uncut @ 85% .

I did not realize that a non-intentional "misinformation" would raise such a backlash with a member. A mere correction, supported by research facts like yours, would have been a better response.

Myself, I wasn't cut until 19 y.o. I was born and raised in Quebec, with both an English Canadian and French Canadian parent. I can attest that I have had experiences with uncut buddies in my former province. That means that "no uncut guy wants to be my exception" doesn't hold true.

Next time, I will be more careful !

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marco's character is not really a twink. They are more like Sam Smith or the beauty guru person from Queer Eye.
really marco is so a twink - the beauty guy is in his 30s with a full beard - i dont think marco has reached puberty yet - i find his character so annoying..

Reactions: MaxStoryTeller