Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Colton isn't relevant anymore not because he is gay and came out but because he is a really bad actor. What did he expect?
Since when has bad acting stopped plenty of actors from getting work? Be fr.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's no gay stuff in Challengers. Its a disappointing film for various reasons
At the very least a kiss though right? I think I heard that much, but it doesn't get sexual between the 2 guys or anything

Reactions: Jeffer2580

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Saw the same pattern with Jacob Elordi and Daniel Craig after Bond and even Nicholas Gallitzine,i think they are just saying yes to everything to put their names out

Actors want to work, they know how quickly a career can end
This is all certainly true (if not a bit overstated here) This particular "pattern" isn't that common to just dismiss it so out of hand, Just one very successful queer role can do the trick to landing steady work (that doesn't also need to be queer) look at Chalamet.

Like I already acknowledged it is NOT solid proof of anything. Of course some outliers will exist too but it's still something I think that is worth noting in some cases.

In O'connor's case particularly since "Bonus Track" was based on a gay romance story he wrote himself.

Ayjribd

Legendary Member
Media
Honey calm the fuck down. I am not the website, I represent only myself. If you get triggered by a different opinion then keep scrolling down and leave your sarcasm inside of yourself. Don't quote me again to say dumb shit. That's a notification I do not want
I also agree. Everybody's gay when you want them to be. Except I would it like this.

Unlabelled = gay
Bi = gay
Pan = gay
Queer = gay/or likely secretly straight and faking it for gay audience money.
Gay= oh my God who cares! We want hot white straight guys!

gimmedatquiche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At the very least a kiss though right? I think I heard that much, but it doesn't get sexual between the 2 guys or anything
Yeah they don't get sexual unfortunately. I'm more miffed because the ending is so bad lol

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
This is all certainly true (if not a bit overstated here) This particular "pattern" isn't that common to just dismiss it so out of hand, Just one very successful queer role can do the trick to landing steady work (that doesn't also need to be queer) look at Chalamet.

Like I already acknowledged it is NOT solid proof of anything. Of course some outliers will exist too but it's still something I think that is worth noting in some cases.

In O'connor's case particularly since "Bonus Track" was based on a gay romance story he wrote himself.
A key to staying relevant/busy in Hollywood:

- Be hot/gorgeous
- Accept as much hot roles or projects in TV/movie as you can
- Do at least one gay role (but not paired with some queer/feminine actor)
- Stay straight;)

dmos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Clark Gregg? There were rumors about him back during The New Adventures of Old Christine days pre-MCU/pre-Daddy Coulson about his wife Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing, Red Dawn, Ferris Bueller) being his beard and the two divorced incredibly amicably a couple years ago right after their daughter turned 18 and hasn't been linked to anyone since then. And while he's always been very vocally pro-LGBT he randomly posted this in his Instagram stories today. Wishful thinking or...?
ClarkGregg-433127563_18424492501039063_3054218618973582887_n.jpg

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Hmm ... why should he have any deals? the way he's implying its due to homophobia when it probably is due to the fact he's a D-lister whose only claim to fame was his youth and now he's 35. It's so dishonest
Erm he also lost when he decided to dress as gandhi and kanye for Halloween
Colton isn't relevant anymore not because he is gay and came out but because he is a really bad actor. What did he expect?
bad actor who had a habit of leaving projects after a couple seasons. no one's gonna want to work with you if they can't be sure you'll stick around until the end. with that, your career fades and you can't even land an instagram spsponsorships
Nah.. It's the "coming out" thing that brought his career down, admit it. He did that Gandhi/Kanye thing way back in 2012 but no one batted an eye. He came out 2016, that's when he lost deals. A hot actor loses his appeal to the wider audience the moment he declares to the world he's gay. Or, if he starts to forgo how he looks, but that's a no brainer. CiwNBM8XEAA6vqj.jpg

Kngstnguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah.. It's the "coming out" thing that brought his career down, admit it. He did that Gandhi/Kanye thing way back in 2012 but no one batted an eye. He came out 2016, that's when he lost deals. A hot actor loses his appeal to the wider audience the moment he declares to the world he's gay. Or, if he starts to forgo how he looks, but that's a no brainer. View attachment 126738041
I always find it amusing that those not either not in the business or not in that circle of an individual they're discussing always try to come across as an "expert" when trying to explain something that they have no actual first-hand knowledge of or facts to point to. Something tells me that you lost something that meant a lot to you when YOU came out. Its called projection, sweetie. Now deal.

colorfulkent

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also agree. Everybody's gay when you want them to be. Except I would it like this.

Unlabelled = gay
Bi = gay
Pan = gay
Queer = gay/or likely secretly straight and faking it for gay audience money.
Gay= oh my God who cares! We want hot white straight guys!
If I am talking about them, I believe they are gay in some form or another. I can't be bothered talking about straights. Boring.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
I always find it amusing that those not either not in the business or not in that circle of an individual they're discussing always try to come across as an "expert" when trying to explain something that they have no actual first-hand knowledge of or facts to point to. Something tells me that you lost something that meant a lot to you when YOU came out. Its called projection, sweetie. Now deal.
Looks like you're talking about majority of folks in this thread. Those who love tagging hot male celebrities to be gay or fantasize about Hollywood heartthrobs doing gaysex. That's projection, darling.

Reactions: Trendyauto