Media
kevin-spacey-butt-04.jpg

Reactions: Don Diva

Jake417

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lol this thread of people saying that Kevin Spacey was probably gay and now has come to light that he's a sexual abuser

Lol I luv how so many people r quick to make Spacey seem like the only unethical, unscrupulous pervert walking the earth. There are countless men who pursue straight or unsoliciting gay men in an aggressive, dominant manner all the time in clubs, parties, private events, the workplace, the gym, etc., with no care in the world about the consequences. It's cause Spacey is famous that it is made out by the media to be some rare form of conduct.

Anyone who lives in London knows that any young fit lad who walks a foot inside the Old Vic ought to expect to get felt up. That was an open secret for the whole of the 2000s.

Jake417

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I really hope that Jesse Metcalfe is getting all the dick in the world behind closed doors since it's obvious that he won't be leaving the closet while he's still young and attractive. I've heard SOOOOO many stories about him that they just cannot all be untrue. Now he is engaged to this girl who is farrrrrrr less attractive than him for what, 5 years now? Maybe more. He clearly has no interest in her whatsoever. I met him once on the set of Passions several moons ago and he was such a nice guy.

But this one has got to be discussed: Patrick Schwarzenegger! Lord have mercy, that boy is pounding and banging on that closet door. Remember those Taylor Lautner dates? :sips tea. That poor girl Abbey whats her face. She clearly has no self respect. Patrick visibly sidelines her even around the media and she keeps playing the role. Bitch is a beard to the bone! Arnie is free to mold his 'new' son into his mini-me, but he needs to let Patty cakes do as he pleases and stop with the paid up beards.

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol I luv how so many people r quick to make Spacey seem like the only unethical, unscrupulous pervert walking the earth. There are countless men who pursue straight or unsoliciting gay men in an aggressive, dominant manner all the time in clubs, parties, private events, the workplace, the gym, etc., with no care in the world about the consequences. It's cause Spacey is famous that it is made out by the media to be some rare form of conduct.

Anyone who lives in London knows that any young fit lad who walks a foot inside the Old Vic ought to expect to get felt up. That was an open secret for the whole of the 2000s.
Why are you defending Kevin spacey? He has been with 14 year old boys. Or do you have similar inclinations that you feel that you must defend him?

maia.gb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

bitch wtf he's a fucking pedo

Jake417

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why are you defending Kevin spacey? He has been with 14 year old boys. Or do you have similar inclinations that you feel that you must defend him?

It's no surprise that your simple, barely-educated brain would not have understood 2 straightforward paragraphs without itching to reach a conclusion that isn't there.

Reactions: Stanmac and Dokteki

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's no surprise that your simple, barely-educated brain would not have understood 2 straightforward paragraphs without itching to reach a conclusion that isn't there.
Bitch work on your reading comprehension before you come at me.

Based on your reaction I guess I have just exposed you as a pedo.