Frequency of sex for couples

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Our first 15 years it was daily most of the time, sometimes twice a day/night, sometimes 3+ times a day depending on vacations, holiday days off together, etc.. So much sex it was like 30x a month or so. She got cancer and we had to take time off, but then it was nearly daily again for a few months but then it came back and radiation and chemo for the second battle and it took months to have sex again and then it was slow going, barely could do it. So like 2 years of very reduced sex. Then it was massive amounts of sex for a few years until menopause started, due to chemo aftereffects. 2020 it started. Then it was a little sex for a few months thanks to hormone therapy, but then it quit working. 2022-2023 it was 14 months of no sex. Then real HRT started last year and we had sex a few times a month starting in the summer. I cherished every single time we could do it, every minute of it. End of year we were doing it maybe 8-10 times a month. This year its been just a handful of times to HRT complications and major pussy soreness when we do fuck, it is a lot for her to handle and she needs some time to heal up.

Once her HRT and thyroid are situated and stabilized we will probably be able to do it 3-4 times a week maybe more, her testosterone levels are quite high and she wants to do it, but her pussy issues are preventing her from making it happen :(
Good luck

• Love
Reactions: techpump

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
10 year monogamous relationship. First 3 years would have been daily or every second day (4-7 days a week) on average. Last 7 years has been every second or third day (2-3 times a week) on average.

There are times when it's more eg 1-2 a day on holidays. There are times when it's less eg nothing for a month after a death in the family.

I am someone who needs to cum within 48 hours of the last time to function at work. Whereas my partner is an every 2-3 days person. So generally the day after I have sex, I rub one out so I am not going berserk before my partner is keen.

Reactions: LilBigWang