Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We usually have sex 4 or 5 times a week unless I'm particularly symptomatic (I have a few health issues).

3 weeks or more is a *bit long for us.

Edited to add: we've been living together about 3 and a half years now.

Last edited:

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 to 9. Weekends, often AM & PM sex. However, my wife and I often go without for a week here and there as we both travel a lot on business. She packs her 7.5" dildo for company.

How long would I consider excessive? I dunno. When I was in the Navy and away for months on end, I survived. A lot of jacking off late at night under the covers. Wasn't so hard on my first wife though. She messed around a lot while I was off doing my duty and two-finger exercises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Countryguy63

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I answered this question was not long after I joined. The frequency was a lot more then. Now, if it's twice a week we're fortunate. Life happens. Schedules happen. Longest apart was six months once. Last time he was in Asia for four months. We both flew to London for a long weekend. We knew we wouldn't make the complete four months without one or both of us going crazy.

We have to make ourselves have dates. Sometimes one of us will kidnap the other one and spend even just a night in Daytona or Tampa, somewhere driving distance for some us time.

Not often enough. We've been together almost four years, were long distance for three of those years, and have lived together for one year. He has always had a lower libido than mine. If work/etc aren't interfering, a few times a week, usually. Sometimes as much as a couple times a day. Lately his job has been a pain in the ass, so it's much less frequent. We dealt with long distance, so while I hate it, I can survive with no sex for months at a time.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the first two years or so after marriage it probably averaged 12 - 15 times a week (and three times a day wasn't uncommon).

Now, it's about 3 or 4 times a month. Although sometimes we'll go for several weeks without sex, then do it 2 or 3 times in one week. We're in our mid 60's, married over 43 years.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About once a week, I take care of myself often though...she is usually too tired after work, or I was too rough and she is sore....it's not a huge deal, but it's been less frequent since we moved in together.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf and I usually have sex of some kind at least twice a day. But there can be more on weekends, especially if we have a 3 way session lined up. And since we're both bi, one of us may be even more active some days

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're living together in a couple/relationship, how many days per week do you have sex with your partner?

How many days without would you consider excessive?

I personally need sex every couple of days! When I go three of four days I get a little touchy!

2 or 3 times a week. That's how it's been for quite a while now. A few months ago I changed my contraceptive pill, and now find that 2 to 3 times a week is mostly okay. Prior to me losing my interest in sex a bit I found it really bloody difficult.

Here_be_dargons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we first got together, it was like twice a day. For the first few years it was about 5-6 times a week and now (a decade in) we're down to about 1-2 times a week. We work opposite schedules, so it's mostly just about finding time where we aren't both exhausted, but neither of us has complaints. Just gotta make the times we do get together good enough to last a while. ;)