Foreskin

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question? Do foreskin grows on it's own? I was cut when baby but my doctor apparently was a wanker. He left a nice chunk of meat there and I was always able to slide up and down easily. It would create the "skirt" under the head then flaccid but nothing more. Lately, however, I am noticing more skin down there and it now covers most of the head even when semi hard. It is also building up stuff under the head, like thin cream, specially when sweating for long.I have done nothing to make it go bigger. I wonder if any of you have experienced something similar. Great shots, by the way. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, yes, and also, yes.

;-)

Reactions: tnman

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a foreskin fetish , I was circumcised at a very early age due to an infection . As a schoolboy I always admired and envied the boys who were uncut and had beautiful smooth intact penises . As an adult I used to go to popular nudist beaches in the summer , where again I could see some beautiful cocks with foreskins . At some point I determined to try to stretch the skin on my penis to recreate a foreskin , over a number of years I have been successful and the head of my penis remains covered most of the time , if not really tight skin at the end . I regret that I don't have any photos to prove my success , but I believe that anyone seeing me naked would think I am intact with a foreskin .

You are not alone with your experience.

A/B

Reactions: artboyd

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a foreskin fetish , I was circumcised at a very early age due to an infection . As a schoolboy I always admired and envied the boys who were uncut and had beautiful smooth intact penises . As an adult I used to go to popular nudist beaches in the summer , where again I could see some beautiful cocks with foreskins . At some point I determined to try to stretch the skin on my penis to recreate a foreskin , over a number of years I have been successful and the head of my penis remains covered most of the time , if not really tight skin at the end . I regret that I don't have any photos to prove my success , but I believe that anyone seeing me naked would think I am intact with a foreskin .

Great!... Keep on Tugging it!

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm restoring mine now. It almost covers the head. I;m hoping to get a good overhang,but I know it takes time.

Yes, sir. It does take a lot of time, and dedication to restore our foreskins...Congrats on your "progress", and, Keep On Tugging!

A/B

Reactions: P.J.9

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
220173-1361555963-2a3627873da73ced987d8dc0a9fc3749.jpg

Mr. @marlins has Major skin!

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since my early boarding school days I have always liked to see smooth uncut cocks with a tight puckered foreskin .
When my son was born I insisted that he not be circumcised as I had been . My mother said that I had had an infection before the days of antibiotics . I have always felt deprived , by stretching the skin I have created a new one .

Congratulations!... Keep On Tugging!

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have developed a deep interest in having a foreskin. This comes from a guy who was circumcised in their 20's for all the wrong reasons. I have my moments when I reflect and note how much I miss having the foreskin and in some respects live a bit vicariously in other uncut guys through their experiences here.

If interested in restoring your stolen foreskin, I recommend this website for the best information, and supportive fellow "travelers":

Foreskin Restoration for Circumcised Men | Restoring Foreskin.org

Also, invest in this excellent, but somewhat outdated, book:

The Joy of Uncircumcising! – National Organization of Restoring Men

A/B