Foreskin

Uncut4skin

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, I definitely have a foreskin fetish! I love the way it looks and feels, and nothing gets me turned on more than seeing a lovely foreskin on a hot guy! I love all foreskin and uncut dick, though I must admit I truly have a fetish for long/tight 4skin, especially when it has the puckered tip :) I don't know if it's because I am american and uncut with a long 4skin and grew up never really seeing any others, or if it's just in my genes lol but foreskin is the best!

D

deleted1316948

Yeah, I definitely have a foreskin fetish! I love the way it looks and feels, and nothing gets me turned on more than seeing a lovely foreskin on a hot guy! I love all foreskin and uncut dick, though I must admit I truly have a fetish for long/tight 4skin, especially when it has the puckered tip :) I don't know if it's because I am american and uncut with a long 4skin and grew up never really seeing any others, or if it's just in my genes lol but foreskin is the best!
That's amazing sir I'm so pleased you love uncut willys/foreskin. I wish I had a longer 4skin on my willy but I'm just so blessed that I have 1

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Whether it is in your genes or jeans (or both) I am happy to hear you have this fetish as so do I. The longer and puckered tip, the better!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure whether I have a foreskin fetish:confused: ... as @thomas_sutpen, I rarely saw any intact cocks the first 50 years of my life, and I've observed many hundreds of naked guys over the years. I developed a fascination with the beauty of the glans. As I retracted my foreskin, I could observe my knob become engorged and experience pleasant sensations, so I imagined all the bare knobs were at various states of arousal. During the past fifteen years, I've observed a few more intact cocks:).
I'm aware that they fascinate me, because I would enjoy observing them become erect for comparison of knob expansion and skin slide.

Uncut4skin

Legendary Member
Media
Whether it is in your genes or jeans (or both) I am happy to hear you have this fetish as so do I. The longer and puckered tip, the better!
I love meeting others who share this fetish, I don't think there are a ton of us out there and I love to talk about it with other enthusiasts! And yes, the acroposthion (the tip and pucker) are my favorite thing aesthetically about a foreskin!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uncut dick oh yeah!
15572690644682400856576098588373-jpg.2595681
Time to slide skin for glans expansion and admiration:):yum

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love meeting others who share this fetish, I don't think there are a ton of us out there and I love to talk about it with other enthusiasts! And yes, the acroposthion (the tip and pucker) are my favorite thing aesthetically about a foreskin!

It is my experience too that there aren't truck loads of foreskin enthusiasts out there. And yet I have come across more here on LPSG than anywhere else.

4skinuc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am uncircumcised too and I must say I have a foreskin fetish. I can only date or sleep with guys that are intact. I just love a natural penis, seeing a man with foreskin is sexy, manly, and beautiful.