Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking for another masculine guy with a large uncut cock with large foreskin. London based
I love rubbing cocks, esp through underwear to start with, having a cheeky sniff too. Lots of horny play

aau21

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a huge fetish for foreskin. Growing up in US and being intact I guess gave me the fetish. Also my dad is uncut and was very proud of his foreskin. I love seeing foreskin, talking about it, reading about it, and phimosis also turns me on.

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a huge fetish for foreskin. Growing up in US and being intact I guess gave me the fetish. Also my dad is uncut and was very proud of his foreskin. I love seeing foreskin, talking about it, reading about it, and phimosis also turns me on.
I’m in US and uncut with big cock with a huge mushroom head. Hope you will check out my galleries and videos!

Reactions: P.J.9 and aau21

LOPAKA505

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You love foreskin then have a look at this..! Gallery - Acroposthion