glans play uncut vs cut

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am uncut and i love to edge, i can sit and play with my glans and my foreskin in my pants, the foreskin covering the head that is. can circumcised cocked men do this? can you play with your cock head and feel pleasure or just play with it in general for an erection or do you need to move further down the shaft to feel pleasure. is the gland uncomfortable to play with like that or do you not feel any pleasure. can you cum from just head stimulation.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I can cum from head stimulation from both top and bottom of the head. It's super sensitive and very pleasurable. I can cum from stroking the top of my shaft too, since that is a pleasurable area. And even though I am circumcised, I was cut in the style that leaves the frenulum, which of course is very pleasurable.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can cum from head stimulation from both top and bottom of the head. It's super sensitive and very pleasurable. I can cum from stroking the top of my shaft too, since that is a pleasurable area. And even though I am circumcised, I was cut in the style that leaves the frenulum, which of course is very pleasurable.

Ditto!

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I’m cut and rubbing on the head with my thumb feels very good, I can get rock hard just rubbing on the head. I can’t speak for others but my dick head is sensitive despite the idea that a cut dick head isn’t sensitive. As a matter of fact after cumming it’s hypersensitive.

Reactions: diver6

Greentime72

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am uncut and i love to edge, i can sit and play with my glans and my foreskin in my pants, the foreskin covering the head that is. can circumcised cocked men do this? can you play with your cock head and feel pleasure or just play with it in general for an erection or do you need to move further down the shaft to feel pleasure. is the gland uncomfortable to play with like that or do you not feel any pleasure. can you cum from just head stimulation.
i'm assuming when you're doing this you're doing it *through* the foreskin, which is all sorts of pleasure, especially if your head is precummy and wet and slick and you can feel the foreskin/head rubbing against one another

while yes cut guys can rub the head through clothes, we're missing the foreskin gliding action to simply rub head inside of skin

Reactions: PoolaO

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t have to be retracted to put it on while I’m soft . Do YOU not understand that
View media item 10145151
ew what the actual fuck:skull: unsolicited much? by the looks of it YOU need a nice shower, bc clearly that "clean" cut of yours isn't doing your smegma any good

Sandymat

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ew what the actual fuck:skull: unsolicited much? by the looks of it YOU need a nice shower, bc clearly that "clean" cut of yours isn't doing your smegma any good
Apparently you didn’t understand what “ in the way “ meant with someone who is cut , Am I the only one with a picture on here? Yea I didn’t think so .if you see beach sand as smegma , Try a pair of glasses or maybe you have a excessive skin over your eyes

Last edited: