Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A work of art!
Part way through my shower at the gym, I look down and see this. Pretty sure it's cum. The guy probably tried to swish his load away into the drain but this got caught in the tiles. They are gang showers so he would have jacked off in the open. Fuck!

Attachments

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part way through my shower at the gym, I look down and see this. Pretty sure it's cum. The guy probably tried to swish his load away into the drain but this got caught in the tiles. They are gang showers so he would have jacked off in the open. Fuck!
Looks like there’s no grout!

clif

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was playing basketball at the school with some guy the secretary was still there with the doors open the guy was very fit in shorts who i noticed dick was getting hard he asked the secretary if he could use the restroom after him I went in, there was cum in the toilet on the wall everywhere so I left my nut also

Jinxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was playing basketball at the school with some guy the secretary was still there with the doors open the guy was very fit in shorts who i noticed dick was getting hard he asked the secretary if he could use the restroom after him I went in, there was cum in the toilet on the wall everywhere so I left my nut also
He was just getting hard out of nowhere?

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
One time when I was in my late 20’s a buddy and I were watching the Subway Series together. I’d say he was probably 80% straight, and he knew I was a lot less. We had a few beers each, but were not drunk. During a commercial, he told me he just really needed to nut bad. I was immediately so turned on and so eager for whatever that meant, as I had always been into him and never really found an entry point. He was a really good looking guy and was packing mad heat. His bulge drove me nuts, and he still has the nicest ass on a guy I’ve seen to this day. Anyway, I was like, “sure, wanna rub one out together quick during the commercial?” Before I even finished my sentence, he had his huge cock out and was wanking it. He told me, “just so you know, I’m not gonna last long.” I just said, “I don’t care. I probably won’t either.” I was jerking off staring at his cock and before I knew it, he was busting all over the place. There was so much cum everywhere…on his legs, on the leather couch…It was impressive. I looked over at him and sheepishly asked, “Dude, can I please lick it up?” He just smiled and said, “sure, go for it.” I started with what was on the couch, and boy did it taste good! I moved on to what was closer to him, and then just went for it: I licked it off his jeans/pant leg, and looked up at him for a nod of approval when he didn’t say anything. He was just allowing it. I decided I should ask before going too far. “Is it OK if I get the rest?” He just said, “yeah, you bet.” So, I licked it first off his hand and fingers, and then went in for his fat cock head. I licked it and then squeezed it and sucked the last few big droplets right out of him. That sent me over the top. I ended up cumming while jerking myself kneeling on the floor next to him. Some of my cum got on his jeans, and it just stayed there. Somehow, we did get right back to the game after the commercial, with my load left to dry on his jeans. Wild!
He’s married with kids now…

baredisplayuk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seeing a large load of cum sitting there in an otherwise dry stainless steel urinal trough is quite a turn on. Other guys arrive to piss and it doesn't leave much to the imagination to know what had been going on there. But there aren't many stainless steel long troughs left I think in my part of the UK.

glp372_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight