Foxsinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went to visit a family member in the hospital on the 6th floor, i use this all gender single toilet bathroom just next to the elevators as your arrive. On my way out from the visit i see a hefty black male nurse with a round belly just leave the restroom with a big sigh of relief. So i double back and enter said restroom with curiosity and jackpot he just finish shooting a load, he must have just flicked off what was on his hand or he wasnt releasing much cum. Found a few very watery white drips in the can and some napkins that had some sticky protean clumps in them like he wiped them off his hand or penis. Another great find and just in time.

Attachments

HairyAussieBloke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find cum all the time, it’s only right to leave your own for someone else to clean or play with. During Christmas last year all the staff in the centre must have been horny cause I and about 5 other staff were beating off in the toilet stalls. Haha

Foxsinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello i have a few post from work and one from a nurse at a hospital. Ive had some cool and sexy finds. I thought one of my coworkers who likes to leave loads has gotten fired. Due to me narrowing it down to two people and not finding anything lately i thought the recently fired black coworker was the culprit buuuut I found a load stain in the bathroom. (Papertowel sitting on top of trashcan again) no digging needed thank goodness. We have a new latino employee 23yrs old and the middle eastern guy is 27. I believe its the middle eastern guy because after he left. I went in to find and smell the very similar smell to my previous finds.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Growing up with my father and several brothers, it wasn't unusual to find cum in the bathrooms. Same after I started my family and had several sons. Besides that, used to find some at prep school and university/frat and then much later at work in the men's room and company gym showers. Basically wherever there are a lot of guys, someone will leave a "calling card" behind.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: RJ5on1

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These pictures remind me of a guy who rented a bedroom in the basement of my house about 5 years ago. He was in his late 20s, early 30s and single. One day, he took a trip out to California and got into trouble and couldn't come back as planned.
After a few months waiting, I ended up went into his bedroom and did some cleaning up. The bed was right next the woodpannel wall and I noticed these type of patterns. I didn't want to believe it, but I'd a hint that those stains are cum shots. The guy must have stood up on his bed to do this.
One of his friends ended up took over the lease for the rent and stayed there. I didn't have to do any clean up as the cum stained started to faded away.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Found two big separate loads in adjoining urinals in the men's room at work. Immediately made me wonder if it was the guys from work, one of the clients who were visiting today or a combination of both. Regardless, someone was really pumping it out.

synicalgomez

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

Livtrue84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a clean freak with a bit of OCD, but I would definitely have a spare room in my attic or basement for filth like this. I have had a keen sense of smell since I was very young for even the smallest of messes of friends and family. Male pheromones have always made me go primal. My best friends older brothers room always smelled like a dirty straight slob with the stale cum in the air. I could never find where the smell was coming from until one day I needed to get my phone charger he borrowed back. I got on my hands and knees to get it from the wall outlet under his desk. My hands and knees were immediately wet. when I went to smell what the hell I just knelled on I was immediately intoxicated with the smell of fresh cum. I started licking it off myself like a dog getting a pup cup. Anytime I visited I would wait for him to shower and run into his room with a pocket flashlight to search his carpet for new and old cum stains. He had his own bathroom and I could always smell the cum on the toilet tissue he threw away in the garbage. He was a cum shooter the dried cum stains were always in a rope and distant cum drop pattern. I got lucky with most of these occasions during one summer break. He didn't give his cock a day off. He looked like a young Chris Pratt as Andy on Parks and Rec.

Attachments