Jinxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I often spunk in toilet so have an a ti I’ve and very slutty sex life. If I’m horny I’ll just whip it out and spray. Once I was caught by a young twink- he was shocked at my lack of shame- fucked him so hard he couldn’t walk
Any videos to show us

Reactions: Biryder

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone ever find cum at bars?
Often. Particularly memorable experiences have been looking down while discarding a paper towel, and seeing that the top of the waste towels in the trash can heavily drizzled in fresh cum (it hadn't soaked into the towels yet), what must have been a massive load. Two guys were leaving as I walked in, so I guess I just missed the action. Then in a different place there was a certain 3-man trough urinal (lost to an ADA-compliant restroom remodel) that seemed to always have a wad or two swimming in the piss in the bottom. But the award goes to a long-gone but legendary sleaze bar in LA, called Cuffs. It was always very, very dark in there, but once when the bright lights came on as they kicked us out at closing, I happened to notice that the entire front of the bar, from the counter top down to the foot rail, was splattered in white deposits. Not necessarily fresh cum (although there probably was some on any given night), just a heavy accumulation from guys getting stroked and sucked on their barstools over the years. And then there was My Place in San Francisco, but I'm not sure that counts as although actually a bar, it was in some ways indistinguishable from a sex club...

Last edited:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you on Grindr or any of the apps?
Not really on any of the hook up sites. Honestly, I find it easier to just go to the gym and finding someone to play with. Not all that back and forth crap. And most of the time it works. Easier to check out the guy in person.
Laguna shower lowres.mov

LMAOidkman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found cum once when I was shopping and went into the bathrooms. Was really strong smelling cum and it was on the ground in one of the stalls most likely from two guys doing stuff understall. It really was super hot being in the same stall someone had just cum in. I did cum in the same stall with the cum on the ground, I couldn’t control myself it was so hot. Wish I found cum more it’s really so strangely exhilarating IMG_9935.jpeg

Xplorious

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Found more; same forest preserve. I wanna try and catch these guys in the act lol
That's what is so thrilling about finding cum; you know the guy was in the act with it culminating by his load flying everywhere. I often see cum on the gym shower floors and always hoping I'll walk in to catch the guy/guys in mid-stroke.

Foxsinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All this talk of finding cum on gym shower floors, I’ve probably been in a gym shower 1000 times and never seen any
Once you search you will find lots, easy to miss unless you know the usual spots guys shoot

Foxsinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started new job last month, all male small office...only one bathroom. I instantly got excited and was hoping that there was cun tags everywhere but suprisingly bathroom was spotless besides the drips of piss(not into piss) but a month and half later i got lucky today and found a fresh drop of load that looks like they stood over the bowl and jerked it. They missed and didnt bother cleaning it. I had a FIELD DAY! LOL confirmed it was cum because it was very sticky,sweet and heavy consistancy was nothing like saliva. It had a sweet intoxicating smell i instantly knew! Out of the 6 guys including manager i wish i knew who just walked out before i went in. I wanted to know so bad but i was happy i found some.

Foxsinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started new job last month, all male small office...only one bathroom. I instantly got excited and was hoping that there was cun tags everywhere but suprisingly bathroom was spotless besides the drips of piss(not into piss) but a month and half later i got lucky today and found a fresh drop of load that looks like they stood over the bowl and jerked it. They missed and didnt bother cleaning it. I had a FIELD DAY! LOL confirmed it was cum because it was very sticky,sweet and heavy consistancy was nothing like saliva. It had a sweet intoxicating smell i instantly knew! Out of the 6 guys including manager i wish i knew who just walked out before i went in. I wanted to know so bad but i was happy i found some.
I found cum again! Omg i found out who left the load in the bathroom its a coworker who doesnt speak english (spanish), we recently became closer through our love of metal music, he is so handsome and ive been crushing on him for a minute. He wants to hang out and stuff even though we have a language barrier but he is str8...i think. Point is he is probably the only one who jerks off here at work and i will 100% be going in behind him everytime. I wont ever bring it up to him but its nice knowing i may find a load or drops he forget tp wipe up to see. I will try to get a pic soon. I got walked in on today while investigating his load he dropped. (Door didnt close properly)

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Zoom in, and you’ll see lots of dripping marks on this stall divider. This is the restroom at a Kroger store.

P.S.: I may or may not have left a few more dripping marks on it afterwards… ;)

Attachments