Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Absolutely love finding cum in public places! Ive added plenty of my loads as well. Bathroom, changing rooms, park benches etc... Used to jerk off in a Macys changing room all the time. They never cleaned and my cum stains have been all over the wall and carpet for years. Eventually I started using the room as a urinal too and pissing everywhere. Could definitely smell the cum and piss in the room. Gets me so hot!

Attached are my videos of me doing as such
This is why carpet shouldn't be in retail stores.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: sregit84

Hdiwhel

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington D. C. (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All parties in this story were of legal age when this event occurred.

I went to an all boys college prep school. I was constantly bullied/hazed by the guys across the hall for being openly gay. They would call me names, twist my nipples, and "haze me" including but not limited to showing me their dicks and assholes just to see my reaction.

One day I was pooping in the stall and some guy comes in next to me and—completely unabashedly—starts stroking his big dick while on the toilet; I could see the shadow of his long thick dick. He knew someone was next to him but he didn't care. I didn't know who it was but they were wearing distinctive orange tennis shoes.

He nutted all over the floor and I quickly moved over to his stall after he left and decided to lick it all up off the floor. I can still taste it; it was thick, sweet, and fresh and there was A LOT.

I went around afterwards determined to find out who had the orange tennis shoes: oh look, it was one of the guys across the hall!!

He knew what he was doing. Pretty sure the guy is on meth now, or so I hear :(