Erections and Massage

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go for regular (theraputic) massage sessions, have been for yrs with the same therapist, so we are well bonded and familiar. We hardly ever use draping, and sometimes I get erect, and its really no big deal. But whenever i go to a new therapist I am completely fearful of getting a boner. Any stories or situations you guys want to share?

Also, have any of you tried non theraputic massage: happy ending, tantric, sensual etc.?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Normally, I fight it. Peeps are always blabbing at me, and it helps distract my mind. One time, I did tell the dude I don't want to talk. I put in earplugs, and was lost in my own world. It came time to turn over. As I started to turn, the weight of my erection brought me back to reality. I thought, "Oh Crap!" He was nice about it though.

Reactions: OzTom

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always get erect when i get a massage......if someone is rubbing oil on my inner thighs......it can't be helped......a friend of mine is a massage therapist and says it happens all the time

Yeah I think the inner thighs are the "trigger" point with me. I'm usually fine up until they get to that area. Just seems to be a lot of indirect stimulation in that area. If I wear underwear though I won't get an erection, well at least I haven't yet. Have often thought about asking the therapist not to massage my inner thighs, but haven't done it.

D

deleted1138933

I scheduled an appointment for a massage today. I have only had three "massages" ever, and they were explicitly sexual massage with women. This is my first full body massage with a male masseur. He seems legit licensed therapist etc. How do I know or read if anything additionally more can be expected?

Reactions: ItalTony9
D

deleted1138933

What if I do happen to get hard? Would it be inappropriate, can I get in trouble for it?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What if I do happen to get hard? Would it be inappropriate, can I get in trouble for it?
no trouble as long as you leave it alone and act like what it is - a natural reaction of a healthy guy

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just relax ( the purpose of the massage) and let whatever happen occur naturally. If you are uptight about getting aroused, you will not enjoy the massage as much and your muscles will never be fully relaxed. If you are going merely for sex, that's another story. With me, I have learned to not be embarrassed about anything that happens on the table. I can truthfully say that I have very rarely not sported a full boner during a massage, no matter if the masseur is new to me or I have been going to him for years. I ceased worrying about it and no one has said anything or become embarrassed by my erection. So, just relax and enjoy. Be like Mark Alvee, whose towel starts to " dance" during his YouTube massages.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just relax ( the purpose of the massage) and let whatever happen occur naturally. If you are uptight about getting aroused, you will not enjoy the massage as much and your muscles will never be fully relaxed. If you are going merely for sex, that's another story. With me, I have learned to not be embarrassed about anything that happens on the table. I can truthfully say that I have very rarely not sported a full boner during a massage, no matter if the masseur is new to me or I have been going to him for years. I ceased worrying about it and no one has said anything or become embarrassed by my erection. So, just relax and enjoy. Be like Mark Alvee, whose towel starts to " dance" during his YouTube massages.

Wow, loves these videos!! This one the therapist really gets in there!!

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never. I get deep tissue massage and it hurts. I couldn't care less though if they see my crotch. Here though it's illegal for reputable places to see that area.

Reactions: lapdog2001

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to an Asian place in a local malm and asked for just leg & glute work (30 mins). The guy was pretty liberal with the draping (he would uncover my leg & 1/2 my ass at a time but I could feel that my hole was on display and that got me clubbed so my shaft was visible between my legs. He went back & forth on my legs a few times, and I kept opening my legs more to invite him in! He finished on my totes and worked my whole ass so he pushed the drape off down to my thighs. He then worked more down one keg and kept sliding the towel further down!! I asked him to continue & work my front legs.
he did my thighs and folded the drape over. On my left side J told him I am tight in the groin so he focused there, which was also where my semi was pointed . He unfolded and out I went! He keit adjusting to cover me and one time pushed
my shaft down, but the side of his
Hand was rubbing on it and I was getting harder and more in his way!
he finished with some stretches where the towel fell off so he got a great view of my cock. Too bad it didn’t go further

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had sexual massages in the past, but it's not really what I want these days. I enjoy a deep tissue Thai or Lomi Lomi massage.

What bothers me the most with professional massages is the therapist who spends a good portion of the massage with draping. I'm very immodest, but I understand the legality of draping for some businesses. But if the therapist spends more time ensuring nothing untoward is seen it's a distraction for me and I end up being unable to relax and enjoy. A few months ago I had a wonderful Thai and oil massage that left my muscles absolutely rubbery. Never got an erection - it was sensual not sexual - and she literally saw everything, however we both were focused on my enjoyment of the bodywork and, later, hot bath.

Nothing wrong with a sexual massage, but for myself I prefer a bodyworker with whom you just get a terrific massage. And as for getting an erection: unless there's direct contact on Lil Rambler, I don't usually harden up.

Reactions: lapdog2001

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had sexual massages in the past, but it's not really what I want these days. I enjoy a deep tissue Thai or Lomi Lomi massage.

What bothers me the most with professional massages is the therapist who spends a good portion of the massage with draping. I'm very immodest, but I understand the legality of draping for some businesses. But if the therapist spends more time ensuring nothing untoward is seen it's a distraction for me and I end up being unable to relax and enjoy. A few months ago I had a wonderful Thai and oil massage that left my muscles absolutely rubbery. Never got an erection - it was sensual not sexual - and she literally saw everything, however we both were focused on my enjoyment of the bodywork and, later, hot bath.

Nothing wrong with a sexual massage, but for myself I prefer a bodyworker with whom you just get a terrific massage. And as for getting an erection: unless there's direct contact on Lil Rambler, I don't usually harden up.
I’ve had a few Lomi Lomi massages, and for these draping is best when there is none! The therapist will work the entire body from toes to shoulders in long strokes so a drape gets in the way. I hate when there is too much concern for draping!!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go for regular (theraputic) massage sessions, have been for yrs with the same therapist, so we are well bonded and familiar. We hardly ever use draping, and sometimes I get erect, and its really no big deal. But whenever i go to a new therapist I am completely fearful of getting a boner. Any stories or situations you guys want to share?

Also, have any of you tried non theraputic massage: happy ending, tantric, sensual etc.?
All but 1 therapeutic messages I've had were done by women, and in a few case extremely attractive women. Did I get hard? Not even close. The is was legitimate massage and there was nothing even remotely sensual about it.

I've also had a few sensual massages, and of course that's a different story altogether. Arousal is expected, and in those cases a happy ending was a minimum expectation!

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All but 1 therapeutic messages I've had were done by women, and in a few case extremely attractive women. Did I get hard? Not even close. The is was legitimate massage and there was nothing even remotely sensual about it.

I've also had a few sensual massages, and of course that's a different story altogether. Arousal is expected, and in those cases a happy ending was a minimum expectation!
Same here. I've never gotten a hard-on during a therapeutic massage, even when my inner thigh was massaged. I weight lift and I usually get a deep tissue massage, and I'm too focused on getting my muscles worked to get my cock hard.

The only exceptions, obviously, have been happy ending massages. Even then I don't usually get that hard unless it or the area immediately around it is being touched directly.

In fact, the first time I got a happy ending I wasn't even expecting it- the masseuse just pointed at my draped cock and said "Do you want me to massage here?" with a wink, and I didn't get hard until the- and that was after a fair bit of glute massaging.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In fact, the first time I got a happy ending I wasn't even expecting it- the masseuse just pointed at my draped cock and said "Do you want me to massage here?" with a wink, and I didn't get hard until the- and that was after a fair bit of glute massaging.
In one instance I thought it was a typical rub and tug type joint, but I got a fantastic full body massage (nude) with no innuendo or anything sensual. When she finished and asked "Anything else?" I gestured to my penis, the only thing she hadn't massaged. She smiled, said "Okay!" and gave me a very thorough penis massage until I exploded. That's the only technically 'normal' massage I've ever gotten that turned sensual. All the rest required draping and the massage therapists were 100% professional in every way.