Edvin Ryding

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
He looks bigger than I imagined…
I bed Edvin is one of those tall, thin, lanky guys who drop their pants to reveal and enormous, thick, dangly cock that swings to and fro when he walks across the locker room. Nestled in a full bush of dark blonde pubes.

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
I bed Edvin is one of those tall, thin, lanky guys who drop their pants to reveal and enormous, thick, dangly cock that swings to and fro when he walks across the locker room. Nestled in a full bush of dark blonde pubes.
I’m convinced of it! He swings a huge donkey dick, uncut!

pablly

Expert Member
Media
They’ve presumably been friends for years before getting together. Usually makes for a strong relationship. Didn’t she used to date or hook up with the guy who plays August in YR? Sure I read that somewhere!
now I don't know if that's true. bc i remember she talked about it in a podcast like "people think i'm with Edvin but it's actually Malte" something like that... I remember it was after the s2 wrap party where you could see in a video that Edvin had his arms on her waist and people started to speculate. so idk if it's actually true or if she was trying to stop the rumours BUT if she hooked up with Malte as well good for her lol

Googlingthings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You say that about Edvin and Omar not being at the level of Kit and Joe and in some respects you're right, however Kit and Joe haven't had half the TV coverage that Edvin and Omar got on American talk shows.
Because YR is more young *adult* and HS is just seen as a children's programme.
In the UK, they've had next to nothing mind you...
No I completely agree, I wasn’t trying to put them down. I actually am not a big fan of HS, it just isn’t for me, I find it too cheesy and childish. I love the moodiness and trauma of YR lol But yeah internationally, Edvin and Omar just didn’t have the same level of recognition and opportunities as Joe and Kit because of the nature of YR. Not only is it too dark and serious for most, it’s also foreign language.

TripleAAA

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That seems quite typical of Scandi-European countries though.
They have a much better and more open discourse around affection, sex, nudity, etc.
It's only us projecting that he would be unusual for 2 boys, irregardless of sexuality, to sit cuddled up to each other to discuss things...
You’re exactly right. In eastern european countries they’re very affectionate towards each other regardless of sex or gender. Everyone cuddles, and talks about their feelings. That’s normal

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The culture might be western, but Scandinavia is definitely in Northern Europe. :joy:
northern europe is part of western europe. western europe is then split as northern and southern europe. everything east of germany, austria and italy is eastern europe, with the exceptions of greece and the scandis, who we consider western

Attachments

Reactions: lovemenwithcurls

5ye45

Legendary Member
Media
northern europe is part of western europe. western europe is then split as northern and southern europe. everything east of germany, austria and italy is eastern europe, with the exceptions of greece and the scandis, who we consider western

This is actually pretty interesting. Every source seems to say something different. Seems to depend on whether you look at it geopolitically or geographically. Some sources say Northwestern, which is more precise. You forgot south.

One source says:
Europe can be divided into seven regions based on geography, history, and culture. These regions are Nordic Countries, Eastern Europe, Central Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, British Isles, and the Baltics. Each region has its own unique characteristics and traditions.

Waystar Royco

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I truly believe these guys should pivot slightly. Edvin should audition for projects stateside. He is a phenomenal actor and has nailed the generic American accent better than most Swedes. His Swedish projects won't get him to the next level. He could be the next Bill Skarsgard.

Edvin's signed to CAA and has been auditioning for roles in the US since 2021, but he hasn't been able to book anything yet. He mentioned it briefly in a couple of different interviews, this is one of them.

Reactions: h280

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is actually pretty interesting. Every source seems to say something different. Seems to depend on whether you look at it geopolitically or geographically. Some sources say Northwestern, which is more precise. You forgot south.

One source says:
Europe can be divided into seven regions based on geography, history, and culture. These regions are Nordic Countries, Eastern Europe, Central Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, British Isles, and the Baltics. Each region has its own unique characteristics and traditions.
central europe only exists for those who think poland belongs in western europe. the divide that basically every western european agrees upon is the one from the map i attached.
Edvin's signed to CAA and has been auditioning for roles in the US since 2021, but he hasn't been able to book anything yet. He mentioned it briefly in a couple of different interviews, this is one of them.
it's probably the accent. sure, he can speak english perfectly, but he still has a bit of a broken english accent. that's gonna limit the roles they'll give him. hard to sell him as an american when you can tell he's a foreigner when he speaks

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
central europe only exists for those who think poland belongs in western europe. the divide that basically every western european agrees upon is the one from the map i attached.

it's probably the accent. sure, he can speak english perfectly, but he still has a bit of a broken english accent. that's gonna limit the roles they'll give him. hard to sell him as an american when you can tell he's a foreigner when he speaks
When he's older he'll get cast as a villain a lot.
Omar will be ok, as he'll play the sexy Latin lover in rom-com's or queer indies.