David archuleta

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My personal observation is that when people have a problem with things like this [celebrity making money off private Insta] or even so far as right-wing types being so deeply opposed to onlyfans content creators, a major source of the “it makes me uncomfortable” energy is the cognitive dissonance associated with perceiving the person, in this case David, as having accessed secret cheat codes to life that are not accessible to one’s self. It’s literally a “well that just feels unfair,” type of reaction because your internal idea of what a celebrity should do/be is disrupted by them accessing the secret super Mario tunnel you never knew about and skipping 10 [more] levels ahead… and you already gave away your old Nintendo, so you can’t be in on the secret.

I mean, in some cases you are right. In other cases, celebrities who don't need the extra income are monetizing interactions with their fans that have always been free, and it can be pretty exploitative. I don't count David among those, but I've certainly seen it happen.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I NEVER thought I would hear him talk about having sex, drinking, or saying “bitch, shit, ass, dick, fuck” LMAO
From his “part 6 I’m an ex Mormon” TikTok
So he's saying "was"? He's had sex? At least once outside of marriage then.

There's still hope he could a second time and that time could be me. :D

GrayEyedGayGuy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was anyone able to record this story before it was taken down? I hope someone has it and can share! Would love to see him dancing shirtless! :heart_eyes:

Sadly, no. </3 Fingers crossed that he reuploads without the music. Or just makes a new one, lol.

Reactions: willcer234