David archuleta

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

GrayEyedGayGuy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk why people stay surprised. This happens so often with repressed guys coming out from under the boot of a controlling faith.

For me, it’s less surprise and more pride in his growth. Especially considering where he was even just 2-3 years ago.

MidnightCityDreams

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IMG_8982.jpeg
IMG_8979.jpeg
IMG_8978.jpeg
IMG_8980.jpeg
IMG_8981.jpeg

Has he ever looked more happy, confident, relaxed and in his element as at this super queer event in this see-through and revealing top? It’s so amazing to follow his journey and seeing him becoming happier and happier. (And I’m not complaining that he’s showing more and more skin either)

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
His personality is so weird for some reason? I saw this video on Instagram of him literally having a mental breakdown over his sexuality and he was spiraling and all over the place.

But I cannot deny how beautiful and powerful and unique his voice is. Breathtaking.

GrayEyedGayGuy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His personality is so weird for some reason? I saw this video on Instagram of him literally having a mental breakdown over his sexuality and he was spiraling and all over the place.

But I cannot deny how beautiful and powerful and unique his voice is. Breathtaking.

The video you’re talking about was from two years ago, where he was still in the Mormon church but really starting to question his faith after being devoted to it his whole life. He’s since left the church, relocated to LA, and seems to be living his best queer life. :emoji_thumbsup: