Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
*shrug* My mistake then. Regardless, he looks fine, and idk why people need to be weird about it.
I think he looks fine. Is it me personal taste? No. But that look is fairly trendy now so I'm not sure why he stylist "needs to go" for.

Reactions: qavak0

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could care less what he wants to wear. If it makes him happy, then good for him! Y’all fashionistas can go start your own style consulting business if it really matter that much. :joy:
Ah...this is a thread about DA, how he looks, etc...so no need to come down on people for commenting on what he wears.

Reactions: Igottastorytotell

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Literally everyone I know and every celebrity I’ve seen at Coachella looks just as stupid. He Is dressed for the event, good or bad.
Not true. I was there (long story), and there were some people with some impressive outfits. Many people also just dress to stay cool from the heat. I did not see DA in person, but the photos posted here show a horrible fashion sense.

Reactions: avocadotoasty

hadeanal

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If there's one place where a person can look silly and daring and fun without being judged, it's on a music festival. Just give him and his tacky stylist a break.

All I wish is that he was wearing LESS clothes :joy:

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If there's one place where a person can look silly and daring and fun without being judged, it's on a music festival. Just give him and his tacky stylist a break.

All I wish is that he was wearing LESS clothes :joy:
Are you kidding? People are totally judged by what they wear at this particular music festival...that is why some people spend lots of money on stylists before the trip. Photos of celebrities at the festival are posted all over the web and discussed. This music festival is a place to be seen. Plus, we're not saying that David is an awful person or anything...just that he hasn't really found his look yet. He'll survive our comments about him on this board.

ZenXN

Legendary Member
Media
Are you kidding? People are totally judged by what they wear at this particular music festival...that is why some people spend lots of money on stylists before the trip. Photos of celebrities at the festival are posted all over the web and discussed. This music festival is a place to be seen. Plus, we're not saying that David is an awful person or anything...just that he hasn't really found his look yet. He'll survive our comments about him on this board.
Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems to be the way that the LA gay crowd is dressing these days. No matter what the temperature is outside, they seems to be unable to wear a shirt under a jacket and if they wear a shirt, it either doesn't have sleeves or isn't buttoned. Pants seem to be something out of the Brady Bunch era or a pimp's outfit from a Blacksploitation movie.

His Coachella outfit was as good or bad as any of the others there and it got him free publicity, which is really what Coachella is about these days. :rolleyes:

This is what made the "best of" list for Coachella this year:

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems to be the way that the LA gay crowd is dressing these days. No matter what the temperature is outside, they seems to be unable to wear a shirt under a jacket and if they wear a shirt, it either doesn't have sleeves or isn't buttoned. Pants seem to be something out of the Brady Bunch era or a pimp's outfit from a Blacksploitation movie.

His Coachella outfit was as good or bad as any of the others there and it got him free publicity, which is really what Coachella is about these days. :rolleyes:

This is what made the "best of" list for Coachella this year:

Yes, loud and weird outfits are the norm for Coachella. What David wore on each day is pretty normal and subdued comparatively. Again, I don't know why people are making a big deal about it, it's not like he wore this stuff to a black tie red carpet event or something.

ZenXN

Legendary Member
Media
Yes, loud and weird outfits are the norm for Coachella. What David wore on each day is pretty normal and subdued comparatively. Again, I don't know why people are making a big deal about it, it's not like he wore this stuff to a black tie red carpet event or something.
My first thought when I saw the outfit was, "Good lord, that has to be uncomfortably hot in the sun". This time of year, it's in the 90s during the day in the Coachella Valley. Shorts, T-shirts, bandanas and big hats are much more practical unless you're by a pool.

He did get his picture was on several websites. That's never a bad thing for a celebrity.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let the boy live. Loud crazy outfits are fun at stuff like this.
who's not letting him live? This is a thread about DA. We're going to discuss hair cuts we like and ones we don't like--songs we love and songs we think are misses, outfits that are incredible and some that are tacky--deal with it.

bcziii

Legendary Member
Media
Ah...this is a thread about DA, how he looks, etc...so no need to come down on people for commenting on what he wears.
who's not letting him live? This is a thread about DA. We're going to discuss hair cuts we like and ones we don't like--songs we love and songs we think are misses, outfits that are incredible and some that are tacky—deal with it

And I’m also discussing how I don’t care what he wears. Deal with it.