Daniel Radcliffe

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hello2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ea13e307b01a0964d964b77fd0c05105c951cb80.png

e9ffbb33a73e23e724bdcc25174843058a2b8161.png
What movie are they from?

cap517

Experimental Member
Media
Okay had to look up what James McAvoy is doing to him in this scene. DR’s character Igor had a hunchback so James (Victor Frankenstein) was fixing his posture.

That is not how you'd fix posture. Even back then they would have known the correct position is with him flat on his back with his feet up around his ears. That position also has other benefits.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is not how you'd fix posture. Even back then they would have known the correct position is with him flat on his back with his feet up around his ears. That position also has other benefits.

Daniel's character wasn't actually a hutchback--he had been misdiagnosed as a hunchback. He actually had a large cyst and Frankenstein (McAvoy) grabbed him in order to jam a large needle into his shoulder to drain the cyst. He then slammed him against a pillar to fix his posture in what appears to be a rather crude form of chiropracy. He explains what he's doing as he's doing it. I don't know if any of that is medically accurate for the early 19 century...they were trying to make it look cutting edge--although Frankenstein was only a medical student, he was supposed to be well ahead of his peers and professors, hence being able to figure out how to create life. Here's a low-quality clip of the scene.

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daniel's character wasn't actually a hutchback--he had been misdiagnosed as a hunchback. He actually had a large cyst and Frankenstein (McAvoy) grabbed him in order to jam a large needle into his shoulder to drain the cyst. He then slammed him against a pillar to fix his posture in what appears to be a rather crude form of chiropracy. He explains what he's doing as he's doing it. I don't know if any of that is medically accurate for the early 19 century...they were trying to make it look cutting edge--although Frankenstein was only a medical student, he was supposed to be well ahead of his peers and professors, hence being able to figure out how to create life. Here's a low-quality clip of the scene.

Okay I guess the description I saw said he had one (hunchback) but this is actually more accurate.

Justgoing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow he is seriously jacked these days!

I'd love to see him as Wolverine.
I just saw him in a documentary about how his stand-in from Harry Potter, was in a stunt accident and was paralyzed. Daniel Radcliffe looked damned sexy, during the filming of the documentary. It's called, "The Boy Who Lived." Daniel was & still is a great friend to his former stunt double. Nowadays Daniel is married and has a kid. Wish he had played for our team! He's in great shape!

RyanB0711

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just saw him in a documentary about how his stand-in from Harry Potter, was in a stunt accident and was paralyzed. Daniel Radcliffe looked damned sexy, during the filming of the documentary. It's called, "The Boy Who Lived." Daniel was & still is a great friend to his former stunt double. Nowadays Daniel is married and has a kid. Wish he had played for our team! He's in great shape!

I thought the same and with dan being sexy in it, it’s also an amazing documentary

Reactions: SEAJay78

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently the nude pic of him from EQUUS, wasn't real. He's circumcised and it's been said that he's pretty average in size.
well there are pics of him naked in full frontal nudity but the ones your proably talking about yeah there fake his not that BIG