Daniel Radcliffe

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's what I was going to say. He was fully mature and hairy by then, plus both he and Ron were half naked together. I don't think Rupert Grint is the hottest guy in the world, but it's still a sexy scene.
Come to think of it, the scene I was thinking of was in the second part. But yeah, in the first when he strips down to go after the sword was nice, too.

(Thinking aloud: Why is there a time limit on editing one's own post?)

Erias

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come to think of it, the scene I was thinking of was in the second part. But yeah, in the first when he strips down to go after the sword was nice, too.

(Thinking aloud: Why is there a time limit on editing one's own post?)
Wait, I thought it was the scene where everyone took a polyjuice potion and had to change?

Bwallz86

Admired Member
Media
That's what I was going to say. He was fully mature and hairy by then, plus both he and Ron were half naked together. I don't think Rupert Grint is the hottest guy in the world, but it's still a sexy scene.
Rupert Grint has/had something to him that just turned me on. Idk what it was but man. I think he was at his peak in the last HP films.

I still think he’s at his peak. The lumber jack look he’s got going on is…okay I need to stop. This thread is about Daniel (I love both Dan and Rupert)

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rupert Grint has/had something to him that just turned me on. Idk what it was but man. I think he was at his peak in the last HP films.

I still think he’s at his peak. The lumber jack look he’s got going on is…okay I need to stop. This thread is about Daniel (I love both Dan and Rupert)
they should have ended up together that made more sense not ginny and him

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
read it again he was never naked in the film and it was in the book he was naked
I just checked my copy of Deathly Hallows; during the scene with the fake Harry and Hermione coming out of the locket, the text does not specify whether they are naked or clothed. However, I know for certain that they were naked in the movie.

If you're thinking of the scene where Harry wakes up in Limbo, he was naked in the book but not in the movie.

Reactions: runningcrazy

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight