Daniel Radcliffe

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker+Feb 22 2005, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pecker &#064; Feb 22 2005, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wat2dowit it@Feb 22 2005, 10:05 PM
i was wondering if anyone thought about the size of the guy who plays harry potter? Do you think he is hung?
[post=285612]Quoted post[/post]​

Here&#39;s a good answer.
[post=285632]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL Pecker. Awesome site.

btw, let Harry Potter be. I don&#39;t know how old the kid that plays him is, but I doubt its old enough that you should be worried about the size of his package.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It makes him too young to photograph or molest, I&#39;ll grant, but forbidding "wondering about" someone is going too far. It does not harm or endanger a minor to merely &#39;wonder about&#39; him, as long as nothing passes the &#39;wondering&#39; stage. Banning thoughts is too Orwellian for my tastes.

wat2dowit it&#39;s question was in bad taste, but to his credit he didn&#39;t ask for pictures or go into detail. In any case, he&#39;s only 14, but if he practices his Phallus extendum spell every night, I&#39;m sure he&#39;ll put us all to shame by the time he&#39;s legal. :unsure:

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don&#39;t want to think about him being hung&#33; In a sad kid-like little way, I love the books&#33;&#33; STOP IT, STOP IT....YOU&#39;RE DRIVING ME MAD&#33; :lol:

ryancrombie9:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 23 2005, 11:27 AM
I don&#39;t want to think about him being hung&#33; In a sad kid-like little way, I love the books&#33;&#33; STOP IT, STOP IT....YOU&#39;RE DRIVING ME MAD&#33; :lol:
[post=285700]Quoted post[/post]​
I thought the same thing..I think Daniel is very cute..and I cant ell about being hung..but in some scenes...i like his package..very nice..and i think he has potential...

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Harry Potter still has time to &#39;grow&#39; before we will know (i cannot believe i said this about someone 16--it disgusts me too) BUT i am wondering about the big oger guy with the long hair and beard that lives in a small hut or something....he looks to me that he could be hung and i wonder bout his size.

clownboots19: Hey, good looking is good looking, 16, or not&#33; It doesn&#39;t mean you are going to try and jump there bones, we are born with our looks, and simply saying someone is good looking or wondering if they are well hung is really not that big of a deal....however I do think Daniel is a cute kid (not in a gay or gross way) and naturally as humans we would wonder if he is well hung, especially considering he is famous.

clownboots19: I&#39;ll gladly take my spot in your "yes corner," haha&#33;

clownboots19: Wait, that last post sounds bad, I mean,...uuugh, oh, never mind...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by clownboots19@Feb 25 2005, 04:31 AM
Wait, that last post sounds bad, I mean,...uuugh, oh, never mind...
[post=286216]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, nothing about it sounds bad to me, clown. You in mine, Mine in yours, I can&#39;t see any difference as long as we mesh tightly together. The thought is what counts, guy.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by m16jackme@Jun 5 2005, 11:33 PM
i think he could be hung, in the second film when he is attacked by the monster thing at the end and he lies on his back on the rock, he has bulge then. ive beaten off to that bit so many times
[post=318157]Quoted post[/post]​

*shudders* Anyone else feel the need for a shower and antiseptic dip?

kudo451: gotta go with DMW on this one. Who your beating off about--underage no less, is just a bit too graphic :wow: .

Though I will freely admit that I did notice how handsome ole harry was in the last movie, along with the rest of the cast. I mean in a way, it was just as fascinating to watch them grow up on film as it was to see them bring the Potter stories to life.

However, I think this just general amusement with watching kids grow up. Life is fascinating in all its aspects. But there are times when it gets a little too close to the line. Like how men whisper about attractive young teenagers who will be "lookers" when they are all grown up--even going so far as wondering about how big their breast sizes will be when they are full grown. Or how people speak of how handsome young guys are and how they are going to be heartbreakers " who can really satisfuy" when they grow up.
It is obvious for some unlucky kids that things develop before they are ready to decide how to present themselves to the world. Or before they notice their own development. Having worked with kids there have been times when it was necessarry to take a kid aside and let them know that they are growing up, and that certain behavior or dress may no longer suit them anymore (guys remember your first cup?).It is not always easy to do this without the child experiencing some embarrassment over it.

But in all of that you can go way too far and I think. Fantasizing about the bulge of a 12 year old( which is about how old he was in the picture mentioned) does go too far. I am not one to play thought police but I just disagree with the subject matter. Especially when you consider where you are. I mean this is LPSG.org. There are way too many guys on this site who have had those embarassing experiences when they stood out with people pointing, gawking, or commenting at them before they where ready to deal with their new bodies. Leave it alone man, just leave it alone&#33;&#33; Hung or not you will be doing a kid a very big favor by not bringing it up until he is ready to either express himself or not as he chooses.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 5 2005, 08:18 PM
*shudders* Anyone else feel the need for a shower and antiseptic dip?
[post=318203]Quoted post[/post]​
Ow&#33; The image burns my eyes&#33;

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;m not wanting to start some pedophile or NAMBLA crusade, but I&#39;ve always found it to be a bit arbitrary, sanctimonious and odd to go "eww...yuck... its just a kid" in reference to a 17yo, then turn around and say "awesome stud" six weeks later when that "kid" turns 18. The distinction is purely arbitrary. Yes there is a law that decrees a line between 17 & 18, but that is all it is. One&#39;s hormones do not always accord to such arbitary distinctions. Just my two cents worth.

And yes, I think Harry is pretty hot for a 16yo.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by LuckyLuke@Jun 7 2005, 06:57 PM
I&#39;m not wanting to start some pedophile or NAMBLA crusade, but I&#39;ve always found it to be a bit arbitrary, sanctimonious and odd to go "eww...yuck... its just a kid" in reference to a 17yo, then turn around and say "awesome stud" six weeks later when that "kid" turns 18. The distinction is purely arbitrary. Yes there is a law that decrees a line between 17 & 18, but that is all it is. One&#39;s hormones do not always accord to such arbitary distinctions. Just my two cents worth.

And yes, I think Harry is pretty hot for a 16yo.
[post=318615]Quoted post[/post]​
Don&#39;t belittle your realistic position with "just my two cents worth", LuckyLuke. Of course, what you so eloquently state is true. May the force be with you.

Luke

Reactions: nicole1543