Damien Haas

dLover669

1st Like
Media
Been looking for the stripping video everywhere but I'm unable to watch it here - would there be a way for someone to upload it to a filesharing website like google drive or unlist it on YouTube?

juC

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was the one from his old comedy group he was in called commedus interruptus, he was dancing to "fuck the pain away" by peaches. it was posted on page 3 of this forum but i cannot access it : (
Some people have posted parts of it on Tumblr
hamiendaas-blog-anydownloader.com.mp4

afununiquename69

Expert Member
Media
Some people have posted parts of it on Tumblr
View attachment 127969661
Obviously everyone should try to look however they want as long as they are doing it healthily and have reasonable expectations. Also every body is sexy to someone so I am not trying to yuck anyone's yum.

But I think Damien looks more attractive with a little more mass on him. It compliments the roundness of his face better. Plus I just like more weight on me.

Steviebkool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Obviously everyone should try to look however they want as long as they are doing it healthily and have reasonable expectations. Also every body is sexy to someone so I am not trying to yuck anyone's yum.

But I think Damien looks more attractive with a little more mass on him. It compliments the roundness of his face better. Plus I just like more weight on me.
I will forever say this but post quarantine damien with the facial hair was the sexiest that man has ever looked. Perfect thickness for me it's what made become attracted to him