Damien Haas

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trevor also recently became a new Smosh cast member, so we’ll be seeing him in more stuff in the future if haven’t seen him in Mythical videos

Smosh is kinda annoying and problematic. The fact that Antony quit the project and then he had to come back because he went bankrupt means he has no passion for it.

Reactions: Bohomo

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry, what?

Smosh was a popular channel back in the 2000s, at some point Ian and Anthony broke up and Antony went solo, after his pocket started to hurt since his solo career tanked, he asked Ian to go back to Smosh and do whatever they do nowadays. (I unfollowed them in like 2009).

Anthony is completelyyyy over Smosh, years ago. I can see through him.

ellewoods20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Smosh is kinda annoying and problematic. The fact that Antony quit the project and then he had to come back because he went bankrupt means he has no passion for it.
I agree with the first part, they’ve been weirdly controversial for a little bit now and I hate that they’ve killed the unscripted content on the main channel in favor of recreating their original vibes, but I wouldn’t say he has absolutely zero passion for it. I just wish that they would handle things differently because it really does feel like it all stems from Anthony’s return.

Vael

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with the first part, they’ve been weirdly controversial for a little bit now and I hate that they’ve killed the unscripted content on the main channel in favor of recreating their original vibes, but I wouldn’t say he has absolutely zero passion for it. I just wish that they would handle things differently because it really does feel like it all stems from Anthony’s return.
I miss Funeral, Let's Do It, and Eat it or Yeet it

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smosh was a popular channel back in the 2000s, at some point Ian and Anthony broke up and Antony went solo, after his pocket started to hurt since his solo career tanked, he asked Ian to go back to Smosh and do whatever they do nowadays. (I unfollowed them in like 2009).

Anthony is completelyyyy over Smosh, years ago. I can see through him.
Do you think I didn't know what Smosh is? lol also Anthony's solo career didn't tank. He has a really successful "talk show" series on his own channel. I don't even know what you think you're talking about or how you think you can speak which such certainty if you haven't followed them for 15 years.