Damien Haas

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait...Damien actually flew to New York to get a tattoo? Doesn't he always worry about money? That seems weird to do for a tattoo.
It's his choice to make, but if I had a dollar for every time someone I know frivolously got a tattoo they couldn't afford, I wouldn't have enough money to frivolously get a tattoo, but I could definitely buy a bunch of shit from Taco Bell.
He went from an 8 to a 4 pretty fast…
Screenshot_20240419_205829_Chrome.jpg

do you think most people in the shayne thread aren't also in the Damien thread

afununiquename69

Expert Member
Media
He's still an 8 to me. Of course, ranking people on a scale from one to ten based on our own subjective standards for hotness is incredibly juvenile and pointless, and devaluing people the lower they are on said scale is shallow.
"Oh no, I was called juvenile! That's 'excessively mean'! I'm allowed to call people ugly but if people comment negatively about my comments, that can't be accepted!!!!!"

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's still an 8 to me. Of course, ranking people on a scale from one to ten based on our own subjective standards for hotness is incredibly juvenile and pointless, and devaluing people the lower they are on said scale is shallow.
"Oh no, I was called juvenile! That's 'excessively mean'! I'm allowed to call people ugly but if people comment negatively about my comments, that can't be accepted!!!!!"
Are you having a disagreement with Yourself? :emoji_no_good:

comicfan22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think his tattoos would look better if they were surrounded by other tattoos. theyre nice designs but they look a bit random by themselves.
I mean, they're the swords of major characters hes voiced in games/anime. By the looks of it, theyre making a ring around his arm. I think they look nice, better than w/e Anthony's got scribbled on him imho.

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I still think he's an 8 physically, what it's a massive turn off for me is the "won't say I'm not straight but I'm actually straigh" thing he used to do. Like bitch, it's 2023 you don't need to act like Harry Styles.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still think he's an 8 physically, what it's a massive turn off for me is the "won't say I'm not straight but I'm actually straigh" thing he used to do. Like bitch, it's 2023 you don't need to act like Harry Styles.
I think alot of people are getting turned off to that.

rrb29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i get turned off by that. its like when people say they are straight & then say they are decreasingly straight for more views

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i get turned off by that. its like when people say they are straight & then say they are decreasingly straight for more views
I wouldn't say it's for views in his case, more like since he's found out he's neurodivergent (apparently) he's decided to throw a couple of more identities down there too, I get the feeling one of his coworkers had a talk with him regarding or something.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say it's for views in his case, more like since he's found out he's neurodivergent (apparently) he's decided to throw a couple of more identities down there too, I get the feeling one of his coworkers had a talk with him regarding or something.
While I don't think a co worker talked to him, I more so think the fans turned on him. The day he revealed he was straight with finding men handsome was the day I couldn't trust his "labels". He never was queer and honestly I believe he's trying to look the part to be more accepting of people. I think he's just a normal guy that wants to be different and is distressed that he's normal and can't have a "label."

Reactions: rrb29 and JD_002

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
While I don't think a co worker talked to him, I more so think the fans turned on him. The day he revealed he was straight with finding men handsome was the day I couldn't trust his "labels". He never was queer and honestly I believe he's trying to look the part to be more accepting of people. I think he's just a normal guy that wants to be different and is distressed that he's normal and can't have a "label."
Lol I swear some white guys are something else, as a kid and young teen would have loved to not have to label myself and be "normal"