Conan gray

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two interviews Conan did for the radio last week I don't think we posted yet

and

This is like the third & fourth time he's tried to talk about fortnite in interviews. pls someone just have an interview with him where all he has to do talk about is fortnite he clearly wants to so bad lmao. I don't know anything about fortnite but I'd watch him play it :heart:

phaedrun

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eugh, and he always wears such baggy or thick fabric. The white outfit he did on his last tour showed it best but the fucker knew it and even covered it up sometimes. It's so maddening!

Reactions: redrocks3313

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh yeah, right those pics definitely remind me we don't talk enough about how flexible conan actually is lmao

c1.png

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

There's another pic of him w his legs over his head somewhere on pinterest but I couldn't find it. It's somewhere out there though if anyone wants to look (he was on stage I think during his kid krow era or maybe previous to that idr). Then there are like fifty videos of him doing flips. He's got moves fs.

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
oh yeah, right those pics definitely remind me we don't talk enough about how flexible conan actually is lmao

View attachment 126523321
View attachment 126523331
View attachment 126523341
View attachment 126523351

There's another pic of him w his legs over his head somewhere on pinterest but I couldn't find it. It's somewhere out there though if anyone wants to look (he was on stage I think during his kid krow era or maybe previous to that idr). Then there are like fifty videos of him doing flips. He's got moves fs.
most of his flexible moments are old, yeah. i think the superache tour didn't have him do as much stage acrobatics (cause there was no song on superache worth doing all that for lmao they're all sad) but i think we'll see him dance a lot more on the FH tour. i just want to see his outfits cause he and katie haven't missed yet this year

Reactions: twinkerbelled

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
most of his flexible moments are old, yeah. i think the superache tour didn't have him do as much stage acrobatics (cause there was no song on superache worth doing all that for lmao they're all sad) but i think we'll see him dance a lot more on the FH tour. i just want to see his outfits cause he and katie haven't missed yet this year

Yes! I want some dancing, it doesn't have to be choreography but! Something. The album is screaming for it. He literally just picked up dancing, and despite what he says he's rather good at it. Fingers crossed.