Conan gray

phaedrun

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's rare you find someone with such great music who's this hot, the Never Ending Song music video where he gets horny in the banana aisle changed my LIFE

again he had to have known lmao
Oh in that video it's when he picks up the magazine and is SHOVING his hips around. Come on now.

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is prob gonna get hate, but does anyone else kind of think Kit Connor is the guy that dumped Conan while he was flying to England to see him? They were liking each others photos last year/hanging out at parties and now Conan has unfollowed him/looks like he is seeing a ghost in this pic from a few weeks ago. Idk might be nothing but still odd that he unfollowed Kit when they seemingly know each other
1711601136835.png

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
This is prob gonna get hate, but does anyone else kind of think Kit Connor is the guy that dumped Conan while he was flying to England to see him? They were liking each others photos last year/hanging out at parties and now Conan has unfollowed him/looks like he is seeing a ghost in this pic from a few weeks ago. Idk might be nothing but still odd that he unfollowed Kit when they seemingly know each other
View attachment 126579971
Maybe they did date, maybe they didn't. I rarely think about his relationships cause he probably keeps them private for a reason. Maybe they had to distance like he and Manu did cause of the dating rumors.

If his exes treat him half as bad as he says in his songs and interviews he's wise not to mention them by name because stans would start attacking them like Swifties attack anyone that used to date her. So it might be possible but I don't really think about it

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 126579971

Gossiping publicly got me in trouble last time. I am just doing that shit in dms w my friends now.

No hate. But I do agree w @redrocks3313 mainly, especially about the reasons Conan probably doesn't publicly talk about the people his songs are about and doesn't like when people go and try to find them (even though it does happen, and it's not always difficult). Which I think is respectable. I definitely have a lot of opinions about swifties for this reason that I'm not going to get into because it's off topic, but yeah :skull:

Reactions: redrocks3313

StefanoUno1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh yeah, right those pics definitely remind me we don't talk enough about how flexible conan actually is lmao

View attachment 126523321
View attachment 126523331
View attachment 126523341
View attachment 126523351

There's another pic of him w his legs over his head somewhere on pinterest but I couldn't find it. It's somewhere out there though if anyone wants to look (he was on stage I think during his kid krow era or maybe previous to that idr). Then there are like fifty videos of him doing flips. He's got moves fs.
Can anyone in this thread honestly look at that first pic and not imagine Conan doing a little self service? You’re better than me if you can. I’m imagining it a lot lol