Conan gray

haddiasiamd

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a little off topic but i think some of yall are weird about conan’s sexuality. he never needs to label it and shouldn’t have to, and i also think some of yall would be mad to know that he definitely likes girls as well as guys, like he wants women just as much as he wants men like he wants both bruh it’s not even me speculating , like in his music videos he has interests of both genders it’s very obvious

Reactions: alexandersworld

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
a little off topic but i think some of yall are weird about conan’s sexuality. he never needs to label it and shouldn’t have to, and i also think some of yall would be mad to know that he definitely likes girls as well as guys, like he wants women just as much as he wants men like he wants both bruh it’s not even me speculating , like in his music videos he has interests of both genders it’s very obvious
I try to make an attempt not to label him and be respectful of his unlabeled sexuality. I agree a lot of people can be really weird about it and want to force him to be more open about his relationships, I've spoken out against "fans" like that in this thread before. Ultimately his dating life is his life and I respect his boundaries. I don't know him personally, but I'm here to talk about how beautiful he is.

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really know what you're referring too, or why you seem to be getting aggressive about it (or maybe I'm just reading this wrong idk). I don't think I've seen anyone in here really say he needs to label his sexuality (not recently anyway). ig I called the "boys and girls" song bi but I couldn't really think of a better term at the time (queer I guess). I mean I pointed out him saying "talking to guys" because I was so surprised by it :skull:

I would just say that this is a forum of men who (largely) like men speaking about a man we find attractive (among other things), so I don't know I guess there is an emphasis on that. Pointing out so-and-so song is about a man, or how we all know what he's saying in the bridge of alley rose about "this all being experimental" isn't denying he also likes women.

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hits way too close to home :sob:
I like how active he is on his alt tiktok. Feels like he can be himself and funny just a bit more than his brand accounts allow him to now
I'll be sad if tiktok really does get banned, we lost twitter cone and youtube cone. I don't want to lose tiktok cone too. We'll just have his instagram left :sob:

haddiasiamd

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really know what you're referring too, or why you seem to be getting aggressive about it (or maybe I'm just reading this wrong idk). I don't think I've seen anyone in here really say he needs to label his sexuality (not recently anyway). ig I called the "boys and girls" song bi but I couldn't really think of a better term at the time (queer I guess). I mean I pointed out him saying "talking to guys" because I was so surprised by it :skull:

I would just say that this is a forum of men who (largely) like men speaking about a man we find attractive (among other things), so I don't know I guess there is an emphasis on that. Pointing out so-and-so song is about a man, or how we all know what he's saying in the bridge of alley rose about "this all being experimental" isn't denying he also likes women.
me personally i’ve definitely seen it here before, i just didn’t really feel obligated to say something about it then but now i just wanted to give my two cents. and yeah i totally get that we speculate how he may like men and i see no problem with that, i think it’s huge that there’s a man who’s so comfortable in his sexuality to even infer that he’s into men, and have male love interests in music videos.

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
me personally i’ve definitely seen it here before, i just didn’t really feel obligated to say something about it then but now i just wanted to give my two cents. and yeah i totally get that we speculate how he may like men and i see no problem with that, i think it’s huge that there’s a man who’s so comfortable in his sexuality to even infer that he’s into men, and have male love interests in music videos.
But here is my thing about when people talk about this sort of thing. (And I don't mean just Conan, and I don't mean just you). Why are we speculating that he may like men, when you said before that it's not speculation that he likes women and use the same evidence for that? (ie: having both in his music videos). You know what I mean?

Reactions: redrocks3313

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it just personally bothers me when people don't consider Conan to have done enough to be clear that yeah he does like women, but he also clearly likes men as well. Neither is speculation. Or don't consider him to be 'out' or don't consider 'unlabled' to be a valid identity. That he's using it to either queer bait (be for real) or because he's afraid of "completely" coming out. Like I do think some people probably do those things, but genuinely I do believe Conan is unlabled (unless he ever decides he feels differently about labels and changes his mind which people are free to do or not do within their lifetimes).

If we're talking about things that bother us pertaining to this topic those are the things that always have bothered me.

Reactions: redrocks3313

redrocks3313

Admired Member
Media
Yeah tbh I just hate the constant pressure for people to be quick to label themselves when we fought so hard to be able to express ourselves any way we please. People will say they accept all sexualities or identities then get pressed whenever a celebrity (they don't even know personally) doesn't express their sexuality the way they think they should. It's weird and I'm glad Conan's fanbase at least pushes back against it, but I also don't want it to slide into the direct opposite where we start speaking for/over him about his own experiences. The general rule of thumb for me is that I don't know what he's been through but his expression of his sexuality is valid all the same.

haddiasiamd

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah tbh I just hate the constant pressure for people to be quick to label themselves when we fought so hard to be able to express ourselves any way we please. People will say they accept all sexualities or identities then get pressed whenever a celebrity (they don't even know personally) doesn't express their sexuality the way they think they should. It's weird and I'm glad Conan's fanbase at least pushes back against it, but I also don't want it to slide into the direct opposite where we start speaking for/over him about his own experiences. The general rule of thumb for me is that I don't know what he's been through but his expression of his sexuality is valid all the same.
yes very real