Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will never understand how you can be gay and also be a Republican. This dude must love the money so much that he’s being given to devote his life to destroying our community….but he is sexy lol

Reactions: Sushii

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
This guy has a thread?! Y’all don’t love yourselves enough lol
Tbh I wouldn't mind indulging in the schadenfreude of him being exposed. I'm thoroughly enjoying his breakdown after lying for years for his dimwit dad and then getting trashed by Republican trolls as ruining his dad's senate race lmao

He really thought they were for him and not just appreciating him as a useful idiot.

Reactions: Dylan1111 and Ehyou

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Tbh I wouldn't mind indulging in the schadenfreude of him being exposed. I'm thoroughly enjoying his breakdown after lying for years for his dimwit dad and then getting trashed by Republican trolls as ruining his dad's senate race lmao

He really thought they were for him and not just appreciating him as a useful idiot.
I'm here for this. I have missed recent news i guess.

elijvhhaiden

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's him! I used to know him as a friend when I used to live in the US. He is completely insane, but he didn't make pics or vids during his sex sessions. This picture was maybe made without being aware from his side, he was taken in pic!
That's not him! I have this video & it's a guy who makes onlyfans content stop lying

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will never understand how you can be gay and also be a Republican. This dude must love the money so much that he’s being given to devote his life to destroying our community….but he is sexy lol
I’m an independent but am voting republican next week. I don’t like being partisan. A candidate needs to earn my vote. And the dems’ policies lately have not been aligned with mine.

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which policies? And what are republicans proposing that would be better? Specifically?

Voting for a party that institutionally hates you. Could never be me.
Covid mask & vaccine policies (both in and out of schools), ease of gun ownership/licenses, fighting against transgender rules and practices (i.e., surgeries on kids, getting in trouble if you use the wrong pronouns), tougher policies and punishments for illegal immigration. And then in general, I feel less safe in my current city, which has been run by Dems for decades. So even if I don't know specific policies of Republicans, I'm willing to enact change to see if they can improve the situation.

Reactions: Magnab and Cardi2

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
Covid mask & vaccine policies (both in and out of schools), ease of gun ownership/licenses, fighting against transgender rules and practices (i.e., surgeries on kids, getting in trouble if you use the wrong pronouns), tougher policies and punishments for illegal immigration. And then in general, I feel less safe in my current city, which has been run by Dems for decades. So even if I don't know specific policies of Republicans, I'm willing to enact change to see if they can improve the situation.
You're listing buzzwords.

You haven't listed a single policy that you oppose, is currently in force, and that republicans have put forward a better alternative.

You then even acknowledge you don't know any specific policies that would materially improve your life but are still willing to vote for a party that actively advocates to remove your rights and tolerates (if not promotes) hate against you as a member of the LGBT community.

You're embarrassing, and what's worse you're actually quite dangerous for the vulnerable members of our community. Perhaps you can afford to flirt with a party that proudly announces they want to turn the US into a Christian theocracy and be able to discriminate against us but not everyone has such a luxury.

It's not at all cute to boast about your own ignorance as though it was a badge of honour. Unfortunately you're the living embodiment of Idiocracy and societal decline.

TheLedZeppe5550123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're listing buzzwords.

You haven't listed a single policy that you oppose, is currently in force, and that republicans have put forward a better alternative.

You then even acknowledge you don't know any specific policies that would materially improve your life but are still willing to vote for a party that actively advocates to remove your rights and tolerates (if not promotes) hate against you as a member of the LGBT community.

You're embarrassing, and what's worse you're actually quite dangerous for the vulnerable members of our community. Perhaps you can afford to flirt with a party that proudly announces they want to turn the US into a Christian theocracy and be able to discriminate against us but not everyone has such a luxury.

It's not at all cute to boast about your own ignorance as though it was a badge of honour. Unfortunately you're the living embodiment of Idiocracy and societal decline.
As a non-American you sound like the one being unreasonable here. He told you why he's voting the way he is, obviously all the big issues in your country will be buzzwords, and obviously you can't dismiss his issues because you don't think "the republicans haven't put forward a better alternative" because that's what you're disagreeing about in the first place.

You're never going to convince anyone to vote your way by telling them they're a sel-hating idiot who embodies the downfall of civilisation, try steel-manning for a change. And stop pretending your gay viewpoint is The Only Acceptable Gay Viewpoint, we're famously not a homogeneous group.

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
As a non-American you sound like the one being unreasonable here.

It's utterly bizarre that you think asking for a substantive justification for an opinion is unreasonable. I live in the US, these things affect me.

As a non-American you sound like the one being unreasonable here. He told you why he's voting the way he is, obviously all the big issues in your country will be buzzwords, and obviously you can't dismiss his issues because

listing run of the mill regurgitated buzzwords without substantiating how they're being implemented as policy, and how that negatively affects you, is doing exactly what I said - listing buzzwords.

So, yes, I can "dismiss" that as a response to my question as it lacked any substantive response, there was nothing to engage with.

you don't think "the republicans haven't put forward a better alternative" because that's what you're disagreeing about in the first place.

Actually I didn't disagree. I asked him to explain what he meant:

"Which policies? And what are republicans proposing that would be better? Specifically?"

It' not my fault that he doesn't actually know what he himself means - the guy literally admitted he didn't know what he was voting for:

"So even if I don't know specific policies of Republicans"

I mean, the guy's a straight up liar, he says:

"A candidate needs to earn my vote"

Then proceeds to admit he doesn't actually pay attention to the candidates because he doesn't know their policies.

You're never going to convince anyone to vote your way by telling them they're a sel-hating idiot who embodies the downfall of civilisation, try steel-manning for a change.

I'm not trying to convince him of anything. I'm challenging BS when I see it and exposing it for what it is. Nonsense such as was displayed above shouldn't be allowed to fester.

Maybe someone, somewhere will think "Hey, maybe I should actually look up the policies of the person I'm voting for"

And stop pretending your gay viewpoint is The Only Acceptable Gay Viewpoint, we're famously not a homogeneous group.
You'll have to quote me exactly where I stated my viewpoint was the only acceptable viewpoint.

I will state however that saying you're voting for anyone that actively works against your interests as a human being and admitting you don't know what their policies are is a fucking stupid thing to do.

Heck, he could have just said "I don't care about anything and just want tax cuts" at least that would have been a semi-logical and coherent position.

TheLedZeppe5550123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's utterly bizarre that you think asking for a substantive justification for an opinion is unreasonable. I live in the US, these things affect me.

listing run of the mill regurgitated buzzwords without substantiating how they're being implemented as policy, and how that negatively affects you, is doing exactly what I said - listing buzzwords.

So, yes, I can "dismiss" that as a response to my question as it lacked any substantive response, there was nothing to engage with.

Actually I didn't disagree. I asked him to explain what he meant:

"Which policies? And what are republicans proposing that would be better? Specifically?"

It' not my fault that he doesn't actually know what he himself means - the guy literally admitted he didn't know what he was voting for:

"So even if I don't know specific policies of Republicans"

I mean, the guy's a straight up liar, he says:

"A candidate needs to earn my vote"

Then proceeds to admit he doesn't actually pay attention to the candidates because he doesn't know their policies.

I'm not trying to convince him of anything. I'm challenging BS when I see it and exposing it for what it is. Nonsense such as was displayed above shouldn't be allowed to fester.

Maybe someone, somewhere will think "Hey, maybe I should actually look up the policies of the person I'm voting for"

You'll have to quote me exactly where I stated my viewpoint was the only acceptable viewpoint.

I will state however that saying you're voting for anyone that actively works against your interests as a human being and admitting you don't know what their policies are is a fucking stupid thing to do.

Heck, he could have just said "I don't care about anything and just want tax cuts" at least that would have been a semi-logical and coherent position.
Honestly I am too mortal to be arguing with frothing political preachers on LPSG lol. You feel your way, I think my comment stands, hope you have a nice day

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t see how you can be in this community and vote Republican. And bro most of the things you listed aren’t even true. There is not one child in this country that has had a sex change preformed that’s all crazy ass Fox new propaganda that sadly you fell hook line and sinker for