Big dick dads proud of their huge hung sons.

PJo94

Sexy Member
Media
I just stumbled across that thread... Super interesting topic.
A few years back I accidentally overheard a conversation of on emy best friend's dad with him about being big. It was crazy... I was like: this can't be happening right now.

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a really good dad. Yes I was embarrassed talking about it and I told him that we have sex ed in school. As I got older I appreciated the wisdom he shared
Sex ed in schools is too generic. They don’t talk about orgasms or oral sex. I wanted my boys to have the knowledge that took me a long time to acquire.

Ricksky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sex ed in schools is too generic. They don’t talk about orgasms or oral sex. I wanted my boys to have the knowledge that took me a long time to acquire.
Agree. That’s why as a loving and caring dad I can’t rely on schools to educate my boys about sex. That is a dad and family responsibility that I took and still take seriously

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread. Proud dad of all my sons. I’m hung 81/2 and my oldest is 10, middle is 8 and beer can thick, youngest like mine. All in their 20s now. Has definitely made for some fun banter in the bathroom, hot tub, locker room….

Over 2 foot of cock between the 3 of you ;) you must be proud! Love the fact you guys have banter, I have locker room shower banter with my mates and we love comparing

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great thread. Proud dad of all my sons. I’m hung 81/2 and my oldest is 10, middle is 8 and beer can thick, youngest like mine. All in their 20s now. Has definitely made for some fun banter in the bathroom, hot tub, locker room….
Impressive man, that’s a lot of cock between the three of you!! (You should have your oldest son take a measurement pic and win the $10,000 for 10” contest by @TinyPrincess and finally put an end to that thread!!)

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Impressive man, that’s a lot of cock between the three of you!! (You should have your oldest son take a measurement pic and win the $10,000 for 10” contest by @TinyPrincess and finally put an end to that thread!!)
My vid is that still running? If she had it in a saving account it should be up to $12,000 by now it’s been so long.

dolgor

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just stumbled across that thread... Super interesting topic.
A few years back I accidentally overheard a conversation of on emy best friend's dad with him about being big. It was crazy... I was like: this can't be happening right now.
what were they saying?

Waterbewet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Adopt me too lmaooo

Litwick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was never able to have an experience like that with my dad. Uber Christian family does not help for sexual development. Had an ex gf insult my size too and give me a size complex and he didn’t want to hear it and help out in that way

12loner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was never able to have an experience like that with my dad. Uber Christian family does not help for sexual development. Had an ex gf insult my size too and give me a size complex and he didn’t want to hear it and help out in that way
I'm so sorry :(

uncutguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have/had a size complex because you are big?

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Had my dad walk in while I was jerking off, I was stroking with both hands and it's big enough that the head is still visible over that. He just stared for a second and started chuckling and walked back out. I think he was impressed.
That's what's up. My dad did the same thing at one point. Felt like he was more proud after that.