Big dick dads proud of their huge hung sons.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So this is inspired by the thread “big dick dads disappointed by their sons”

I want to hear from the dads or sons about how you felt when you realized your son was packing big, or how it felt being the son and showing up your dad. It doesn’t matter if gay or straight this is about being proud of the discovery.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One of my sons turned out to have quite a noticeable soft bulge, no matter what he wore, not because of how long it was, but both because it was pretty thick and because he never got totally soft: he was always at least semi, making quite a lump in whatever he wore, no matter how thick or heavy the material. I was glad he would never have to apologize for his cock size, so was proud in that way. Before he went off to college to eventually fuck 32 women, he dated a local stripper who was quite vocal when riding him, presumably because of how thick he got hard, and also because, at least as she told me, he was at least 8" long. Quite the screamer. Good boy.

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put my dads briefs on and wore them in front of him. On way to do it.
Nice. I had to wear my dads jockstraps to find a pouch big enough to hold my cock and balls and I filled the thing up. He was impressed.

hugemonstercock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Swiecie, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
True story: one day after visiting the beach, me and me dad went to changing room. When we was both naked my dad said proudly: "son, you have a very nice big dick". I think I'm bigger than him :)

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
True story: one day after visiting the beach, me and me dad went to changing room. When we was both naked my dad said proudly: "son, you have a very nice big dick". I think I'm bigger than him :)
It’s great to get a compliment like that from your dad, especially if you’re even bigger than he is!

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Or as big as him.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
My family was typical of our time and place, old Florida family living on the Gulf Coast, post WW 2 same sex nudity was nothing to even consider. Our household was almost always all male. Lots of USMC veterans in the family, including my dad. Lots of camping, fishing, and hunting trips. YMCA. We all knew each other’s dick size whether we were interested or not lol.

Including erect dick size. You get up in the morning and piss on a pine or cypress tree next to whoever got up right before you. It’s already warm, in the mid 70’s sometimes.

My dad told me, as a man hung like most of the men in the family, I should be a gentleman about my size (like how modest clothes should be) but also told me no need to hide it, either. And that I’ll be more successful with girls if they know how big I am but I’m a total gentleman and ignore it. If you are “they will hunt you down” to experience my size.

Not the only time the subject came up. Cool talk to have with my dad.

Last edited:

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
My family was typical of our time and place, old Florida family living on the Gulf Coast, post WW 2 same sex nudity was nothing to even consider. Our household was almost always all male. Lots of USMC veterans in the family, including my dad. Lots of camping, fishing, and hunting trips. YMCA. We all knew each other’s dick size whether we were interested or not lol.

Including erect dick size. You get up in the morning and piss on a pine or cypress tree next to whoever got up right before you. It’s already warm, in the mid 70’s sometimes.

My dad told me, as a man hung like most of the men in the family, I should be a gentleman about my size (like how modest clothes should be) but also told me no need to hide it, either. And that I’ll be more successful with girls if they know but you are a total gentleman. If you are “they will hunt you down” to experience my size.

Not the only time the subject came up. Cool talk to have with my dad.
And I’m sure he was going by his own experience.

D

deleted942323

I am used to being the BIG guy in the locker rooms, but last summer I went to the gym with my son. And holy fuck! At first i was shocked, but now I just feel proud and I know he has the best time at College. Though every time he calls i slightly worry, he Got some Girl pregnant he only met once…

Obviously I talked with him to be carefull, but i doubt its his father voice he remembers when those College girls are begging for it…

Sneaker1st

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have two young adult sons. They are about the same size as me. I’m very comfortable with my size and happy that my boys got their junks from my genetic material. I had the opportunity to check some of the males from the side of their mother (in laws), and they did not look big. :emoji_blush:

Jack Bull

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have two young adult sons. They are about the same size as me. I’m very comfortable with my size and happy that my boys got their junks from my genetic material. I had the opportunity to check some of the males from the side of their mother (in laws), and they did not look big.
I have two young adult sons. They are about the same size as me. I’m very comfortable with my size and happy that my boys got their junks from my genetic material. I had the opportunity to check some of the males from the side of their mother (in laws), and they did not look big.

Congrats good sir.