Big dick dads proud of their huge hung sons.

Hardtradie

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad was always bigger than me, by about 2 inches, but my nuts where much bigger, but it remained a standing gag between us. He was still proud of the piece I had. One year near my 22nd birthday we were all sharing a few beers by the grill outside when he held up a sausage and said, it looks like yours bud. We still laughed at that shit for years.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True man so damn true, but mom said it was size that got him. He slowly came back around, thank god, but we never really talked sex. He gave me general advice on girls but never sex advice. I will say when he walked in on my gf giving me a blow job he handled it much much better. Lol. Now me discovering how my oldest was hung is a much different and more wild crazy experience that’s for sure and to be honest when it was done I did give him some bro type shit but did end it with a high five lol lol
Since you carry his genetics, I figure he should be proud rather than insecure about that.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How big are your studs?
Not the sort of things you ask - can I measure you're cock - is it, but to the eye they are big, weighty and chunky. To put it another way if I thought I was going to have to take one my eyes would water.