Beau From Corbin Fisher

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Didn’t someone here say he’s bi? Was that ever confirmed? If so… this wouldn’t really apply lol
All of his OF content was straight and did several coed videos during his time with CF.

Other gay models and not usually offered straight videos. So, we know he’s straight.
Or at least in the scale he tends more towards straight

Care2990

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He seemed to enjoy his work at CF? Probably is afraid the gf might find it? Lol

Yes, he seemed very interested in his work.

I've wondered the same thing about him and other former CF models! A guy who worked with them and who writes here on the forum said that he knew that the guys' girlfriends did know what they did, it was no secret!

But will it be like this in all cases? lol

Jsam1981

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, he seemed very interested in his work.

I've wondered the same thing about him and other former CF models! A guy who worked with them and who writes here on the forum said that he knew that the guys' girlfriends did know what they did, it was no secret!

But will it be like this in all cases? lol
Interesting?

Care2990

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting?

Interesado… estaba muy metido en sus escenas! no parecía un novato total como se supone lo son en Corbin Fisher.. no soy anglo parlante jajaja

Use translator! My english is bad… I can make myself understood better in my language and I don't know how to translate some expressions.

Reactions: labalf

xmalex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mate best leave young Beau to get on with his life and enjoy his performances on Corbin Fisher. The fantasy versus reality will just leave you disappointed. Corbin creates a great fantasy of these virginal college boys and that just that a fantasy...
Screenshot 2024-03-27 232138.png