Beau From Corbin Fisher

Care2990

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And whos gay and whos bi?

I don't think any of them are gay... I don't know if any of them are bisexual.

Tyler is married with children, he got married shortly after being in CF and there are photos of Taylor with a girl that are from last year (that's what I could see on his FB without having it added)

Vrxist

Loved Member
Media
I don't think any of them are gay... I don't know if any of them are bisexual.

Tyler is married with children, he got married shortly after being in CF and there are photos of Taylor with a girl that are from last year (that's what I could see on his FB without having it added)
I read it here, someone post Tyler Taylor brother the one is straight and the one is bi lol, when exactly both starting and stop on CF?

Care2990

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read it here, someone post Tyler Taylor brother the one is straight and the one is bi lol, when exactly both starting and stop on CF?

What I'm telling you is based on what I myself saw on their FB… they have another brother but i dont know if he is straight or bi

Both begin in 2013 and finish in 2014… i believe

Vrxist

Loved Member
Media
What I'm telling you is based on what I myself saw on their FB… they have another brother but i dont know if he is straight or bi

Both begin in 2013 and finish in 2014… i believe
Wow so quick, CF always released it later after the model already leave years ago, wonder why, maybe they know the model will only make this much scene then leave then they will released it one by one for years

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Beau is NOT str8! Those hand gestures! :joy:

View attachment 129060541
You know chaps whether Beau is Gay/Bi/Straight, (and hand gestures dont mean knowt) the bloke was great performer, took part in loads of scenes and has long left the industry and now is getting on with his life !