Andrew Barton

jayjay165

Sexy Member
Media
His OF is extremely mid, purchased it a few weeks ago and although he seems like a lovely guy etc, he rarely posts and when he does its just a generic dick pic from a different angle each time tbh. Wish he would post more sex tapes and longer vids, each vid is about 10 seconds and no cumshot.
Although its cheap, you can still find better out there for the same price

Reactions: jmacdonald2018

jmacdonald2018

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andrew continues to promote his OnlyFans as "active" while barley posting once a month. The shots are mediocre, he sends a TON of PPV messages and theres rarely and decent content to consume, even in the PPV. Don't buy from him, content in the thread was striked down. He continues to not post anything and making bogus claims on his OnlyFans:
I’m serious now pls stop leaking things from here on to other places and sites. It makes me scared to even post anymore because every time I do it gets posted on twitter or other websites and it’s completely out of my control. I stopped posting before because of this and it’s just getting worse and worse. In my bio it says that I don’t give consent for these to be shared elsewhere so I will get police involved if I have to do this stops