Andrew Barton

locutusofborg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I literally said in my bio on my OF that I don’t give consent for any of my stuff to be posted ANYWHERE. Anyone sharing my content about is committing a crime and even anyone owning this content without my consent is also breaking the law. I am getting police involved and you all are going to be charged and sued for this. It can be traced and anyone commenting in here is inciminating themselves :)
The police don’t even investigate physical burglaries or car theft anymore, not sure they’re gonna put a detective onto picture theft imo

But while you’re here could we get some fuck vids with your face in?

Dylan1111

Superior Member
Media
The police don’t even investigate physical burglaries or car theft anymore, not sure they’re gonna put a detective onto picture theft imo

But while you’re here could we get some fuck vids with your face in?
↑ Comments like this will end up being the reason Andrew will eventually stop posting content on OnlyFans. empire-taraji-p-henson.gif

locutusofborg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
↑ Comments like this will end up being the reason Andrew will eventually stop posting content on OnlyFans. View attachment 78454171
Tiny leaks aren’t going to affect the money he’s getting. And money will keep him going back to OF every few months like he currently does

OfficialASB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiny leaks aren’t going to affect the money he’s getting. And money will keep him going back to OF every few months like he currently does
Leaks are affecting the money I’m getting because people realise they can see it for free so no need to sub. I quit before because of this because it could affect future job opportunities and only came back because people kept asking. I make more money from other things I do than OF, I only do it so I have extra money to treat myself or my family

migueleonel85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Leaks are affecting the money I’m getting because people realise they can see it for free so no need to sub. I quit before because of this because it could affect future job opportunities and only came back because people kept asking. I make more money from other things I do than OF, I only do it so I have extra money to treat myself or my family
Ok, decent answer, guys it will be nice if the owner of thread just delete this
I guess it’s fair Andrew is basically is asking for it he it’s the owner of content after all he is a human being claiming respect.
Ok, decent answer, guys it will be nice if the owner of thread just delete this
I guess it’s fair Andrew is basically asking for it he it’s the owner of content after all he is a human being claiming respect.