BibbyBankz the

Himsomessy

Just Browsing
Media
So let’s talk about the goat Bibby Bankz aka Noah Bodies aka Noah Lowery. So i’ve been following him for some time and i’m surprised i haven’t seen more mentioned about him. He use to be the biggest bottom on twitter a few years ago and then fell off HARD. He recently came back with an amazing collab with a BIG dick top based in Atlanta.

anyways i’m glad he’s back. he truly makes good content (when he wants to). Plus he came back with a bigger booty which people think is from a BBL. but i follow him on instagram and it looked like he just gained weight and then started to lift weights.

anyways he really is the smartest of creator out. doesn’t post much. but he has smashed probably all your favorite rappers and athletes. From Dwight Howard to Dave East…

If you know who Ceoraplhamaro or CelinaPowell he’s seriously on the same level. He just happens to be more “gay” so he can’t be seen if you get what i mean.

unlike other creators. he seems to be very strategic about who he collabs with. I appreciate it and i won’t be surprised if he becomes a more known creator or influencer in the coming months. plus he is handsome too. a lot of creators don’t have the look but he got it locked down.

anyways check him out!