Andrew Barton

shambles19

Sexy Member
Media
He's also straight apparently... He's just doing lives with this Max guy to keep getting the gays attention
Andrew is straight, and Max is his best friend. That's all there is to it - no queerbaiting involved. Watch his youtube or his lives when Max is around and it's obvious they're good friends. :)

Reactions: Santiagodc

Mbouche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
does he post regualrly now? I suscribed in November, but at that time he was not posting much, a couple of times a month. I would be happy to subscribe if i knw he was posting again
No, I subbed with the $3 for a month deal about 2 weeks ago and yet to see a post

Reactions: Hamdon22

shambles19

Sexy Member
Media
Has he been posting more recently or still nothing?
Three times a month, basically (July 1x pic so far, June 3x pics 1x vid, May 3x pics 1x vid, April 1x pic, March 5x pic, Feb 4x pic, Jan7x pic.

He sells PPV videos via DM, with prices ranging from $6 through to $18. Content is described as wanking, one is apparently a cumshot, three are apparently vids showing hole. Length is generally 10-20s, with one being 33s priced at $18. I haven't bought any as they don't meet my price point for the length.

Feed pics are generally a dick pic, a couple of the above are clothed shirtless gym pics, there's a few showing his ass. His vids are all <10s, generally either wanking (no cumshot) or moving his hard cock.

He's hot, and a really nice guy too. I think he could make a lot more money if he was more heavily committed to his onlyfans and produced better quality, longer stuff and did some collabs, but it obviously isn't something he wants to be his main income which is fair enough. At one point his OF was imo borderline scammy, with basically nothing nude, so it's worth pointing out he's made an effort to post regularly and does now post nude pics, so props for that one.