A Story About Four Straight Friends

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Nice (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once Dylan returned from the dressing room, he sat next to Leo on the white interior couch. They clinked their glasses of whiskey which Leo had poured. "How are you doing, Dyl?" "Good, you?" "I mean.. Last time I saw you you ran off to the centre", Leo said with a teasing smile, "Perhaps rightfully so". Dylan grinned, intoxicated by the amount of whiskey they had consumed. "I won't run off this time. I was just having a moment." "I heard you're living here", Leo nodded to the empty white space around them. "Temporarily." "Does it help?" "It's good to have focus", Dylan said. "What do you mean?" "Michael's routine is good." "I guess so", Leo's voice slowed down with each word, "I can see Michael's of influence". "What do you mean?" Leo lifted the fabric of Dylan's shirt. When it fell back down a soft breeze of air traveled over his skin. "Your new clothes." "I forgot to bring any myself." "Your new haircut." "I had a job interview." "Your new job." Dylan smiled. The change felt good. "You know you don't have to become Michael", Leo said sincerely. Dylan waved the comment away. "I'm not trying to." "Michael's full of himself. You'll only fuel his ego by imitating his movements. He just adores the attention." "I said I'm not trying to. Give it a rest", Dylan replied brusque. He did not want to hear it. Leo rested his back on the couch and found another topic to talk about.

"What are you two doing?", Michael's deep voice reverberated harshly between the flat surface walls. Water dropped from the wet, dark hair onto his skin. His broad shoulders blocked the pool light and casted a distinct shadow over the marble flooring. He stepped further, his pink trunks stuck to his upper legs, and found a nonchalant position on the armrest next to Leo. "Just chatting. What's going on outside?" "The girls like to play rough", Michael replied referring to Tom and his teammates, "How're you and your lady doing?". Leo appeared surprised by the interest. "Eh.. Great! Thanks for asking. We're going to move in together. Only in a few weeks but I'm honestly really looking forward to it. She's really nice to be with. We're practically already living together anyways. She has a great taste of furniture as well so we're almost complete in the preparations. It's quite exciting. I really hope it'll work out." "We all know who the man of the house is, innit", Michael said and Dylan grinned,

"Why are you so stuck on her though?". Michael's drunk eyes were opposed to his clearly articulated voice. "What do you mean? I love her." "Why?" "Because.. She's really kind. And amazing. Sweet. Pretty..." "Pretty?" "Yes." Michael grimaced broadly and put his arm around Leo's shoulder. "Frankly, mate, you can do better. She's got those fishy eyes. Doesn't she, Dyl?" Dylan grinned but refrained from reacting further. "I don't care about your words, Michael. I find her pretty." "I'm sure you do. I'm only warning you. You should settle for someone else before you've become some girl's slave." Michael rubbed his fist on Leo's head, which Leo pushed away fiercely. "I'm not", he said but it only caused more of Michael's teeth to appear. He gave out a sudden hard laughter. "I heard you liked a finger in the bum. Is it true?" Leo immediately turned red and looked at Dylan for support which he could not give. "Yes", Leo said, "So what?". Leo had clear difficulties with preserving his self-image in face of Michael. "I mean..", Michael smiled, "I'm sure he, sorry, she is pleasing you well. Talking about.. Samuel!". Dylan followed Michael's gaze and watched how Samuel entered their conversation. He wished Samuel would walk further, anywhere but here, but he stopped next to Michael.

Michael stood up, laid a firm hand on Samuel's shoulder and shook his hand. From Dylan's position, the sharp pool light shined right between them, shaping their silhouettes. Michael's was sharp and refined, a polished metal plate that bent around the curvature of his neck, chest and abdominals. Samuel's contour appeared as silk, soft and rich in detail. A few curly strands of hair fell like a golden curtain in front of his green eyes. A wide shirt and comfortable jeans hid his body, yet his charisma remained open.

"We've never properly talked, haven't we", Michael said with a sharp smile, "About time, don't you think?". "Of course, Michael", Samuel said, "Your place looks thoughtful. Did you make the decisions?". Michael laughed. "I wish. It's made by a friend of my folks. He's both the architect and interior designer. What about you? Where do you live? I've only heard you were homeless before you stayed at Dylan's place." "I'm currently living at a friend." "Why did you leave Dylan's place?" Samuel remained silent for a few seconds. "It was time I moved somewhere else." "Why?" "I had.. I could get my own room at Carl." "Carl?", Michael questioned, his eyes slightly squinted. "My friend." "Your boyfriend?" Samuel's smile appeared once more. Dylan wanted to interfere but was stuck between potential reactions. "No, just a friend." "But you two have sex?" "No, we don't." "But you're gay, right?" "I don't really mind any gender but Carl's straight." Michael laughed. "Both girls and mates? I'm sure you keep yourself busy, innit?" "Not really. I'm mainly concerned with one person at a time." "Are you seeing anyone at the moment?" Samuel kept a straight face.

Dylan felt his stomach turn, worried about an upcoming lie, afraid for the truth. Samuel chose the former: "Not at the moment". Dylan observed Michael's drunken expression, a slow yet alert gaze that examined Samuel. The corners of Michael's lips curled up, his white teeth appeared. "You should find someone tonight. You must have discovered all those gay pubs in town." "Actually, only one or two. Would you recommend any?", Samuel asked politely with a subtle tone of irritation. Michael's stomach tensioned as a result of his laughter. "You wish. Can't be of help in that field, mate." "You're free to join. I'm sure you would enjoy the evening." "For what? There's nothing of interest for me. Apart from some lesbian couple. I wouldn't mind sharing a night with two of them, you know what I mean? I've heard they can go mental after discovering dick." Leo scoffed. "Straight people can also go to gay clubs." "I'm sure you've been there before, eh", Michael immediately teased, holding up one finger in the air. He had obviously lost any of the already fragile filter. Leo shook his head and mumbled something inaudible.

Michael laughed and patted Samuel on his back with a hollow palm. "I'm only kidding. I'm sure you're not one of those.. That flaunt around on a Pride." "I've been part of them before", Samuel said. His smile was present, his voice decisive. "You have? You don't appear very feminine." "That's because I'm not a woman." "Where does your pride come from though? Being gay is not an accomplishment." "I'm bi. And I'm proud of being myself." "So why flaunt around in your underwear?" "Not everybody expresses their pride in that way. You seem to do so, however", Samuel said as he pointed down. Michael followed his gaze and laughed. "I've worked for this though", he said as he pinched his thin skin between two fingers, "You're born like that. It's nothing to be proud of". "In a climate with people like you, it is an accomplishment to feel enough pride." "So your pride depends on my judgment?" "Our pride is emancipated from your judgment." "Even an emancipated minority will never act independently." Samuel gave a forced smile. "Let's try to make it a majority then, shall we? The more people who accept us, the easier it'll be." "Is that why you tried to kiss Dylan? So you could convince yourself you are part of the majority?"

Samuel was silent. His green eyes turned to Dylan. With a tired expression he rubbed his hand through his face. He raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat. "I'm feeling quite tired. I'll be heading to bed. It was nice meeting you, Michael. Thank you for inviting me." He shook Michael's hand. "Michael", Leo exclaimed, "You're being rude. Samuel, just stay. He doesn't mean it like that". "I was planning on going home anyway", Samuel smiled, "I'll see you around, alright?". His green eyes focused on Dylan for a last time before he averted his gaze and walked off.

"Michael, why would you do that?" "What? We just had a talk", Michael grimaced. "It's really inconsiderate", Leo said. "I didn't say anything bad", Michael defended, "He was just too.. otherworldly". "It's quite discriminating to be honest. Right, Dylan?" Dylan attempted to disappear in the couch. He did not want to be involved. "Just leave him be", he said to Leo who returned an indignant expression. He held up his hands, looked at both his friends, and fell back down on the couch, his arms crossed. Michael grinned and rubbed Leo over his head. "You're so sensitive. I reckon that's why Isabelle's the man of the house."

Sad Samuel.... Hes really trying to be friends with Michael.. I hope he realise it's not his fault

RubberDuck98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With Sam (more often then not) we have no insight into Dyls mind, hes almost still... empty. ... Lately he puts Sam off, sorta emotionally? when he used to be the safest person to be with, its itchy now they date. Now its just sex. And a less open Dyl. I fear Dyl growing resentment idk over what, but for me it tracks.

- Used to think Sam is good for him 100% but now seems Dyl does stuff (to an extent) for the sake of others. .... Because whetever the loudest voice says you adopt as your own and question your old needs. Above else thats people pleasing & skewed sense of self.

So great to hear such a thorough analysis. Your description appears wonderfully right in my opinion, and still holds up after last chapter. The big question to me is indeed why Dylan is feeling resentment over Samuel. In his impulsive state he is indeed attracted to him, but he has never fully given himself (emotionally, physically and sexually).

And indeed, Dylan is a pleaser. I would even consider a more extreme point: Dylan's (skewed) sense of self is completely dependent on other people their sense or self. It seems to be Dylan always chases to copy the personality of someone he adores (Michael and Samuel). He copies their movements, haircut, clothes, routines, thoughts, worldviews. He really tries to become them. I don't know why this happens. And I wouldn't know why he would select Michael for this though.. He must know Michael's a jerk.

RubberDuck98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Michael laughed and patted Samuel on his back with a hollow palm. "I'm only kidding. I'm sure you're not one of those.. That flaunt around on a Pride." "I've been part of them before", Samuel said. His smile was present, his voice decisive. "You have? You don't appear very feminine." "That's because I'm not a woman." "Where does your pride come from though? Being gay is not an accomplishment." "I'm bi. And I'm proud of being myself." "So why flaunt around in your underwear?" "Not everybody expresses their pride in that way. You seem to do so, however", Samuel said as he pointed down. Michael followed his gaze and laughed. "I've worked for this though", he said as he pinched his thin skin between two fingers, "You're born like that. It's nothing to be proud of". "In a climate with people like you, it is an accomplishment to feel enough pride." "So your pride depends on my judgment?" "Our pride is emancipated from your judgment." "Even an emancipated minority will never act independently." Samuel gave a forced smile. "Let's try to make it a majority then, shall we? The more people who accept us, the easier it'll be." "Is that why you tried to kiss Dylan? So you could convince yourself you are part of the majority?"

I understand you guys only want to read erotic parts, but damn.. Appreciate this writing for a moment. It feels so spot on!

Michael is so clear in what he thinks of Samuel and lgbt people in general. He doesn't appear to be homophobic imo. He's mainly concerned with those people whose personality revolves around their sexuality; who are only proud of their sexuality which they are born with. In his mind, you can only earn respect when you work hard for something, therefore you have to ignore all emotional problems. Hence his earlier reaction to Dylan's mental state: just work harder and you'll be free of problems.

In addition, he feels confronted with Samuel's need to become the majority. They both know the lgbt community will never be a majority. Samuel aims to make sure acceptance spread; Michael aims to ensure the prevailing heteronormative ideals remain in place. There's something to say for both arguments.

Last note: Dylan's position in this is perhaps most intriguing. He listens very carefully, awaits whose argumentation is strongest, and (most likely) adapts himself accordingly. He's afraid to make a public decision himself as this is the fundamental debate that has been going on in his own head.

Such a wonderful chapter, truly.

need_newds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I understand you guys only want to read erotic parts, but damn.. Appreciate this writing for a moment. It feels so spot on!

Michael is so clear in what he thinks of Samuel and lgbt people in general. He doesn't appear to be homophobic imo. He's mainly concerned with those people whose personality revolves around their sexuality; who are only proud of their sexuality which they are born with. In his mind, you can only earn respect when you work hard for something, therefore you have to ignore all emotional problems. Hence his earlier reaction to Dylan's mental state: just work harder and you'll be free of problems.

In addition, he feels confronted with Samuel's need to become the majority. They both know the lgbt community will never be a majority. Samuel aims to make sure acceptance spread; Michael aims to ensure the prevailing heteronormative ideals remain in place. There's something to say for both arguments.

Last note: Dylan's position in this is perhaps most intriguing. He listens very carefully, awaits whose argumentation is strongest, and (most likely) adapts himself accordingly. He's afraid to make a public decision himself as this is the fundamental debate that has been going on in his own head.

Such a wonderful chapter, truly.
What do you mean “there’s something to say for both arguments?” What a weird, vague framing and concluding sentence.

Spain2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you mean “there’s something to say for both arguments?” What a weird, vague framing and concluding sentence.
I think he mean that Samuel wants everyone to accept the lgbt+ community and want to create awareness to everyone. Then the majority will be accept Samuel and all others...

Michael is concerned that his heterosexuality is being pushed away (if I understand it right..). Like why would Samuel or others dictate what Michael should feel or think. He's not part of the lgbt+ community, and he doesn't want to join. Its not that Michael doesnt accept the lgbt community, but instead he is afraid that the lgbt community doesn't accept Michael...

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once Dylan returned from the dressing room, he sat next to Leo on the white interior couch. They clinked their glasses of whiskey which Leo had poured. "How are you doing, Dyl?" "Good, you?" "I mean.. Last time I saw you you ran off to the centre", Leo said with a teasing smile, "Perhaps rightfully so". Dylan grinned, intoxicated by the amount of whiskey they had consumed. "I won't run off this time. I was just having a moment." "I heard you're living here", Leo nodded to the empty white space around them. "Temporarily." "Does it help?" "It's good to have focus", Dylan said. "What do you mean?" "Michael's routine is good." "I guess so", Leo's voice slowed down with each word, "I can see Michael's of influence". "What do you mean?" Leo lifted the fabric of Dylan's shirt. When it fell back down a soft breeze of air traveled over his skin. "Your new clothes." "I forgot to bring any myself." "Your new haircut." "I had a job interview." "Your new job." Dylan smiled. The change felt good. "You know you don't have to become Michael", Leo said sincerely. Dylan waved the comment away. "I'm not trying to." "Michael's full of himself. You'll only fuel his ego by imitating his movements. He just adores the attention." "I said I'm not trying to. Give it a rest", Dylan replied brusque. He did not want to hear it. Leo rested his back on the couch and found another topic to talk about.

"What are you two doing?", Michael's deep voice reverberated harshly between the flat surface walls. Water dropped from the wet, dark hair onto his skin. His broad shoulders blocked the pool light and casted a distinct shadow over the marble flooring. He stepped further, his pink trunks stuck to his upper legs, and found a nonchalant position on the armrest next to Leo. "Just chatting. What's going on outside?" "The girls like to play rough", Michael replied referring to Tom and his teammates, "How're you and your lady doing?". Leo appeared surprised by the interest. "Eh.. Great! Thanks for asking. We're going to move in together. Only in a few weeks but I'm honestly really looking forward to it. She's really nice to be with. We're practically already living together anyways. She has a great taste of furniture as well so we're almost complete in the preparations. It's quite exciting. I really hope it'll work out." "We all know who the man of the house is, innit", Michael said and Dylan grinned,

"Why are you so stuck on her though?". Michael's drunk eyes were opposed to his clearly articulated voice. "What do you mean? I love her." "Why?" "Because.. She's really kind. And amazing. Sweet. Pretty..." "Pretty?" "Yes." Michael grimaced broadly and put his arm around Leo's shoulder. "Frankly, mate, you can do better. She's got those fishy eyes. Doesn't she, Dyl?" Dylan grinned but refrained from reacting further. "I don't care about your words, Michael. I find her pretty." "I'm sure you do. I'm only warning you. You should settle for someone else before you've become some girl's slave." Michael rubbed his fist on Leo's head, which Leo pushed away fiercely. "I'm not", he said but it only caused more of Michael's teeth to appear. He gave out a sudden hard laughter. "I heard you liked a finger in the bum. Is it true?" Leo immediately turned red and looked at Dylan for support which he could not give. "Yes", Leo said, "So what?". Leo had clear difficulties with preserving his self-image in face of Michael. "I mean..", Michael smiled, "I'm sure he, sorry, she is pleasing you well. Talking about.. Samuel!". Dylan followed Michael's gaze and watched how Samuel entered their conversation. He wished Samuel would walk further, anywhere but here, but he stopped next to Michael.

Michael stood up, laid a firm hand on Samuel's shoulder and shook his hand. From Dylan's position, the sharp pool light shined right between them, shaping their silhouettes. Michael's was sharp and refined, a polished metal plate that bent around the curvature of his neck, chest and abdominals. Samuel's contour appeared as silk, soft and rich in detail. A few curly strands of hair fell like a golden curtain in front of his green eyes. A wide shirt and comfortable jeans hid his body, yet his charisma remained open.

"We've never properly talked, haven't we", Michael said with a sharp smile, "About time, don't you think?". "Of course, Michael", Samuel said, "Your place looks thoughtful. Did you make the decisions?". Michael laughed. "I wish. It's made by a friend of my folks. He's both the architect and interior designer. What about you? Where do you live? I've only heard you were homeless before you stayed at Dylan's place." "I'm currently living at a friend." "Why did you leave Dylan's place?" Samuel remained silent for a few seconds. "It was time I moved somewhere else." "Why?" "I had.. I could get my own room at Carl." "Carl?", Michael questioned, his eyes slightly squinted. "My friend." "Your boyfriend?" Samuel's smile appeared once more. Dylan wanted to interfere but was stuck between potential reactions. "No, just a friend." "But you two have sex?" "No, we don't." "But you're gay, right?" "I don't really mind any gender but Carl's straight." Michael laughed. "Both girls and mates? I'm sure you keep yourself busy, innit?" "Not really. I'm mainly concerned with one person at a time." "Are you seeing anyone at the moment?" Samuel kept a straight face.

Dylan felt his stomach turn, worried about an upcoming lie, afraid for the truth. Samuel chose the former: "Not at the moment". Dylan observed Michael's drunken expression, a slow yet alert gaze that examined Samuel. The corners of Michael's lips curled up, his white teeth appeared. "You should find someone tonight. You must have discovered all those gay pubs in town." "Actually, only one or two. Would you recommend any?", Samuel asked politely with a subtle tone of irritation. Michael's stomach tensioned as a result of his laughter. "You wish. Can't be of help in that field, mate." "You're free to join. I'm sure you would enjoy the evening." "For what? There's nothing of interest for me. Apart from some lesbian couple. I wouldn't mind sharing a night with two of them, you know what I mean? I've heard they can go mental after discovering dick." Leo scoffed. "Straight people can also go to gay clubs." "I'm sure you've been there before, eh", Michael immediately teased, holding up one finger in the air. He had obviously lost any of the already fragile filter. Leo shook his head and mumbled something inaudible.

Samuel was silent. His green eyes turned to Dylan. With a tired expression he rubbed his hand through his face. He raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat. "I'm feeling quite tired. I'll be heading to bed. It was nice meeting you, Michael. Thank you for inviting me." He shook Michael's hand. "Michael", Leo exclaimed, "You're being rude. Samuel, just stay. He doesn't mean it like that". "I was planning on going home anyway", Samuel smiled, "I'll see you around, alright?". His green eyes focused on Dylan for a last time before he averted his gaze and walked off.

"Michael, why would you do that?" "What? We just had a talk", Michael grimaced. "It's really inconsiderate", Leo said. "I didn't say anything bad", Michael defended, "He was just too.. otherworldly". "It's quite discriminating to be honest. Right, Dylan?" Dylan attempted to disappear in the couch. He did not want to be involved. "Just leave him be", he said to Leo who returned an indignant expression. He held up his hands, looked at both his friends, and fell back down on the couch, his arms crossed. Michael grinned and rubbed Leo over his head. "You're so sensitive. I reckon that's why Isabelle's the man of the house."
Is Dylan ever going to find his voice instead of always wanting to disappear. I mean Michael is saying or is really going in on Samuel and Dulan is staying quiet. Leo seems to be the only person who isn't afraid to stand up to Michael.

Although Samuel has been so annoyingly clingy for a while now, I think he should deny Dylan access to his body. He shouldn't be allowed to act like a jerk or a distant acquaintance in public then come around when he's horny. I don't care how cute he is.

Rebel man

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he mean that Samuel wants everyone to accept the lgbt+ community and want to create awareness to everyone. Then the majority will be accept Samuel and all others...

Michael is concerned that his heterosexuality is being pushed away (if I understand it right..). Like why would Samuel or others dictate what Michael should feel or think. He's not part of the lgbt+ community, and he doesn't want to join. Its not that Michael doesnt accept the lgbt community, but instead he is afraid that the lgbt community doesn't accept Michael...

Michael is homophobic so he clearly doesn't accept the LGBT community, to the point of making LGBT people feel bad on their sexual orientation. The LGBT community wants to be left alone to their own life, they don't care about the Michaels of the world and how heterosexual they are. Without even entering in the clear situation that so much insecurity in how the world decides to live their sexuality speaks highly of his own insecurity in his heterosexuality.

Reactions: _littlescorpionn

Spain2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"In a climate with people like you, it is an accomplishment to feel enough pride." "So your pride depends on my judgment?" "Our pride is emancipated from your judgment." "Even an emancipated minority will never act independently." Samuel gave a forced smile. "Let's try to make it a majority then, shall we? The more people who accept us, the easier it'll be." "Is that why you tried to kiss Dylan? So you could convince yourself you are part of the majority?"

The LGBT community wants to be left alone to their own life, they don't care about the Michaels of the world and how heterosexual they are.

I believe that is Michael's point.. Its impossible to be left alone..

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Michael doesn't have a point. He's just homophobic.
Agreee..!! Michael does not make easier for LGBT..... @Spain2003 is also right for me personally though... I have lots of heterosexual friends. I cannot be independent.. But they are nice people

Reactions: Jaqc

_littlescorpionn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, you could just turn this into a book and I would read it all over again

You really can feel the depths of each character, and imagine all the baggage they been through. And some can even make assumptions based on their own life...

For me, it was really hard to understand Dylan at first, he seems a lot confused almost all the time, and a bit of narcissist sometimes, like he doesn't mind at all about other people's feelings, bue he does. It's almost like he's so full of his own self, his feelings, and his pain, that he can really process anything else. Or maybe, because he can ignore his own thoughts at the point of focus on his life and studies, he appears to have ADHD, anxiety or even depression, that only gets worse once he's drunk.

The rest of the boys, except for Leo, is just so full of themselves that really seems not to care about anyone's feelings in general. I really expect them to learn to be better persons and friends that they are now, cause they toxic as shit.

Leo, on the other hand, is totally the opposite. He cares too much, that sometimes don't know when he's going too far. Other than Tom, they all appears to know about Dylan's past trauma with his family, but they keep pushing more than being there for him.

Samuel's the only one that seems quite in peace with himself. All the time he'd never impose or demand something from Dylan, he gave choices, he knew how to set his boundaries, he's patient as hell, and I already don't wanna see him getting hurt again

And for last, but not least, I hope Cory be rewarded by all the time he had to endure Dyl's lashes on him. He seems so kind, and patient, and don't deserve to be treated like that. Hope he gets a happy ending.

Só excited for what's to come!

Raphael2000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, you could just turn this into a book and I would read it all over again

You really can feel the depths of each character, and imagine all the baggage they been through. And some can even make assumptions based on their own life...

For me, it was really hard to understand Dylan at first, he seems a lot confused almost all the time, and a bit of narcissist sometimes, like he doesn't mind at all about other people's feelings, bue he does. It's almost like he's so full of his own self, his feelings, and his pain, that he can really process anything else. Or maybe, because he can ignore his own thoughts at the point of focus on his life and studies, he appears to have ADHD, anxiety or even depression, that only gets worse once he's drunk.

The rest of the boys, except for Leo, is just so full of themselves that really seems not to care about anyone's feelings in general. I really expect them to learn to be better persons and friends that they are now, cause they toxic as shit.

Leo, on the other hand, is totally the opposite. He cares too much, that sometimes don't know when he's going too far. Other than Tom, they all appears to know about Dylan's past trauma with his family, but they keep pushing more than being there for him.

Samuel's the only one that seems quite in peace with himself. All the time he'd never impose or demand something from Dylan, he gave choices, he knew how to set his boundaries, he's patient as hell, and I already don't wanna see him getting hurt again

And for last, but not least, I hope Cory be rewarded by all the time he had to endure Dyl's lashes on him. He seems so kind, and patient, and don't deserve to be treated like that. Hope he gets a happy ending.

Só excited for what's to come!
Ohhh yess! I have never thought of ADHD before. I really sometimes get confused reading what he does. Like he forgets a lot of things all the time and then al things start to pile up. A friend of my has ADHD and he is exactly the same (without the narcist part LOL). That make so much sense!!